Ooh ooh I HOPE the tan's still there when I unlock.... I can't offer anything that fits the shimmer.

Sure? I'm totally accepting one of those fabled/infamous Eye Oh Yous for the Shimmer. Details in trade link.

Offer!

(will check responses in the morning)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Sure? I'm totally accepting one of those fabled/infamous Eye Oh Yous for the Shimmer. Details in trade link.

Offer!

(will check responses in the morning)

Oh--oops, you got it!  nice!  You don't want to keep it?

Edited by random_dragon_collector

CB Z Siyat from AP, incuhatchable as well. Pick your color XD

Edit: you're welcome! :D (and have fun waiting :v )

Edited by BlueLatios

11 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Oh--oops, you got it!  nice!  You don't want to keep it?

Not really. I already have enough Prize checkers I cannot continue ;) and maybe someone else here likes it despite the challenge, just for its own beauty.

Or maybe I was too confident about this - got zero offers so far, on the trade itself, here and in my PM box.

edit: ah, finally a PM :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

51 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Not really. I already have enough Prize checkers I cannot continue ;) and maybe someone else here likes it despite the challenge, just for its own beauty.

Or maybe I was too confident about this - got zero offers so far, on the trade itself, here and in my PM box.

edit: ah, finally a PM :D

Oh... I was going to say Eye Will Oh You... :) For any no of hatchies you want !

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh... I was going to say Eye Will Oh You... :) For any no of hatchies you want !

I shall remember that for next time I get a 3rd gen like that :)

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

you posted a non-z :D

Thanks for the heads-up I corrected the link

6 hours ago, Wiz said:

Now they're just laughing at me.  alot

Would anyone like a non-z jazz egg? Usually I would just AP it, but that code... sending to Kurokosworth.

Ouch!

My breeding luck fails totally today. I have thrown 104 z'fails to the AP without getting a single z. And I am still being plagued by a lot of totally failed breedings. That was all of my higher gen z pairs. Now I only have my CBs left to breed.

I have never had this happen before -- not a single z code from somewhere in the neighborhood of 175 pairs of z parents! All my regular breeding group z dragons that I don't have z offspring from, yet! NOT ONE! :o:angry:

Edit: Just figured out where all those Z's were! This little Nilia pygmy was hoarding them! XD https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zz4hZ

And my drakes are determined to make it all up to me -- just got 3 from them! Now I am locked -- now that I'm on a roll. XD

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Thanks!  But I grabbed without looking, don't want a deadline lineage!  Putting this back out there--

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

i'll takre it !

thanks