18 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

They could have accepted my trade - there was plenty of time to do so. I don't think they ever checked their trading section anymore after setting up that teleport - they probably forgot about it completely

Cough - that was exactly what Sock did on a trade of hers I offered on. And that was even pre-hub ! not everyone who messes up is EVIL !

@Ruby Eyes I felt kind of bad that you got locked on that trade when I posted the link to it, then I got the 2nd gen z in the AP you so nicely told us about.  I sent you a second gen z'bolt from my z'bolt pair--check your pms! :D

ETA:  OK--Ruby Eyes tells me she only collects non-purebred z's and would have put the swallowtail in the thread anyway, so here's a z'bolt from z's if someone wants it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Cough - that was exactly what Sock did on a trade of hers I offered on. And that was even pre-hub ! not everyone who messes up is EVIL !

At least Sock was messagable. Theoretically, this person seems to have a forum account, but they don't use it. Hence, this person is a non-trader for me now.

She didn't see the message though - in the end I emailed her... I was very lucky to HAVE her email :lol: 

I have two trades up now - watching irritatedly...

4 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

@Ruby Eyes I felt kind of bad that you got locked on that trade when I posted the link to it, then I got the 2nd gen z in the AP you so nicely told us about.  I sent you a second gen z'bolt from my z'bolt pair--check your pms! :D

ETA:  OK--Ruby Eyes tells me she only collects non-purebred z's and would have put the swallowtail in the thread anyway, so here's a z'bolt from z's if someone wants it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I do! Thank you :D

I took the Sinaii too! Thank you.

Edited by Wiz

Ha ha -it was  MINE ! Interesting is as interesting does. I offered it up for - something - earlier ! I forget what I got for it !

WAIT _ YES - I got me my third 2 gen mint from two invertimints !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

CB Daydream from above is now a hatchie. You missed your chance to influence -- will be female. ;)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/fc513891aea156842f7aaf15cba43f92

2nd gen Bleeding Moon hatchie with interesting parent's names. Also will be female.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/f30d6a0209e4427bd80f770d3ac38072

Grabbed the daydream--thanks so much!

ETA:  and the BM!  Thanks!

Edited by random_dragon_collector