Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, blacklist it is. They let the trade cancel by letting the hatchie grow up. Some people ar ejust too stupid to trade.  

I'm having a similar issue with someone - Non-responsive after a lengthy convo. Hope they are okay, but just seems like they randomly stopped visiting forum section. A little frustrating when you are holding the egg because someone expressed interest, or you bred it specifically for them. That being said, as a newer player, can you explain how to prevent the hatchie from  growing up? I didn't know you could do that. 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, -FireClaw- said:

That being said, as a newer player, can you explain how to prevent the hatchie from  growing up? I didn't know you could do that. 

They could have accepted my trade - there was plenty of time to do so. I don't think they ever checked their trading section anymore after setting up that teleport - they probably forgot about it completely since they filled the eggslots they'd have needed for their request (3 eggs) with CBs shortly afterwards. And even after I offered 3 HATCHLINGS they never reacted.

 

If you have Bolt Dragons, you can also stun your hatchlings to gain another day or two for gathering trade offers. The exact time you gain for trading depends on when you stun it and how many stats it had already gathered.

If you stun it right after hatching, it'll gain that extra day on its countdown, but it'll still have 2 days to gather enough stats for growing up.

If you stun it shortly before it reaches 4 days, it'll gain that extra day, and will be unable to gain views and thus grow up for 2 days. That's usually the kind of hatchie popping up in Help threads, when the new owner asks why their hatchie won't gain stats or grow up.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

They could have accepted my trade - there was plenty of time to do so. I don't think they ever checked their trading section anymore after setting up that teleport - they probably forgot about it completely

 

Cough - that was exactly what Sock did on a trade of hers I offered on. And that was even pre-hub ! not everyone who messes up is EVIL !

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Ruby Eyes I felt kind of bad that you got locked on that trade when I posted the link to it, then I got the 2nd gen z in the AP you so nicely told us about.  I sent you a second gen z'bolt from my z'bolt pair--check your pms! :D

 

ETA:  OK--Ruby Eyes tells me she only collects non-purebred z's and would have put the swallowtail in the thread anyway, so here's a z'bolt from z's if someone wants it!

 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

Cough - that was exactly what Sock did on a trade of hers I offered on. And that was even pre-hub ! not everyone who messes up is EVIL !

At least Sock was messagable. Theoretically, this person seems to have a forum account, but they don't use it. Hence, this person is a non-trader for me now.

Share this post


Link to post

She didn't see the message though - in the end I emailed her... I was very lucky to HAVE her email :lol: 

 

I have two trades up now - watching irritatedly...

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

@Ruby Eyes I felt kind of bad that you got locked on that trade when I posted the link to it, then I got the 2nd gen z in the AP you so nicely told us about.  I sent you a second gen z'bolt from my z'bolt pair--check your pms! :D

 

ETA:  OK--Ruby Eyes tells me she only collects non-purebred z's and would have put the swallowtail in the thread anyway, so here's a z'bolt from z's if someone wants it!

 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

 

I do! Thank you :D

I took the Sinaii too! Thank you.

Edited by Wiz

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Ha ha -it was  MINE ! Interesting is as interesting does. I offered it up for - something - earlier ! I forget what I got for it !

 

WAIT _ YES - I got me my third 2 gen mint from two invertimints !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

CB Daydream from above is now a hatchie. You missed your chance to influence -- will be female. ;)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/fc513891aea156842f7aaf15cba43f92

 

2nd gen Bleeding Moon hatchie with interesting parent's names. Also will be female.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/f30d6a0209e4427bd80f770d3ac38072

 

 

Grabbed the daydream--thanks so much!

 

ETA:  and the BM!  Thanks!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

anyone need a Blancblack?

on 2 way so it doesn't poof

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

offered

And thank you, @dragonpuck. Now my lonely single Blancblack girl will have a mate. :)

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.