@JaneMcAsh I have a smooth and shiny light-weight cup: "5gMug" from the Alpine :) On cooldown for 3 more hours.

edit: also have a hybrid :)

edit edit: Thank you :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

I have 2 'z' codes of the new 'smooth & shiny' eggs zjGKh on cooldown - be glad to trade for non-z codes (1:1 - smooth & shiny Alpine, new hybrid or CB Summer, please). 

Edit: 1 reserved for Ruby Eyes!

Can I have dibs on the other? I have smooth and shiny eggs from both biomes, a new hybrid, or can give an IOU for a Summer.;)

I am very happy that one of the two new hybrids I bred turned out to have a z code!

9 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

I have 2 'z' codes of the new 'smooth & shiny' eggs zjGKh on cooldown - be glad to trade for non-z codes (1:1 - smooth & shiny Alpine, new hybrid or CB Summer, please). 

Edit: 1 reserved for Ruby Eyes!

Jane I have a hybrid for you if you are interested.   :)

I've bred three of the new hybrids so far and gotten two z codes and one double z code :blink:

Anyone else been lucky with the new release?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZTOED
[b]NAME:[/b] Z'I am a dragon not a ZTOED
[b]GENDER:[/b] Female
[b]ORIGIN:[/b] On thread
[b]LINEAGE:[/b] Dam: Xenowyrm D F41B 3G CA  x Sire: Xenowyrm D M49B 3G CA - [i](Xenowyrm (Mageia) x Xenowyrm (Mageia))[/i]

On 27/08/2017 at 5:16 PM, OutlawQueen said:

I didn't know I was locked when I bred this guy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zsNAB. If anyone manages to catch it, may the please return it to me. Thank-you.

Spent the last couple of hours watching the wall's time stay just below the egg's. Tired now. I did try sorry. I'm going to lock myself then head for bed.

I got a z-coded new hybrid egg with a Purple Ridgewing mom (who also has a nice code) and a Purple Nebula dad. If anyone is interested, I'd swap it for a non-z hybrid egg with the same combination of parents :)

Trade link

gone to dragonpuck :)

Edited by Hermeline

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Spent the last couple of hours watching the wall's time stay just below the egg's. Tired now. I did try sorry. I'm going to lock myself then head for bed.

I missed it. Someone else seems to have picked it up and is hatching it now ...

2 hours ago, Hermeline said:

I got a z-coded new hybrid egg with a Purple Ridgewing mom (who also has a nice code) and a Purple Nebula dad. If anyone is interested, I'd swap it for a non-z hybrid egg with the same combination of parents :)

Trade link

offered

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Too locked for the freaky birdy :(

Ruby, I didn't ER the little one this morning because I was going to be away. Now that I am back home I have ER'ed it and it should hatch pretty quickly. I will send you a link for the hatchie if you would like. :)

5 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

CB ZZ Script - GONE!

thanks!