ZZ code G2 Sapphire from White Stripe - Claim my egg!

Addition: Just caught a 'z' CB Summer. Once it's off cooldown (& I'm awake again), I'd love to trade it for a non-z CB Summer! pm if interested.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

6 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Addition: Just caught a 'z' CB Summer. Once it's off cooldown (& I'm awake again), I'd love to trade it for a non-z CB Summer! pm if interested.

Ohhhh. Sending PM now!

10 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Thank you for the sapphire. :)

2 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

CB Blue Baikala Hatchling (zifis). On a two-way so it doesn't magically disappear.

Offered. Hope you have room for an egg. This would be my first z-code Baikala.

Just now, purplehaze said:

Offered. Hope you have room for an egg. This would be my first z-code Baikala.

She or He is yours now! :D And I'm glad you now have one! ^.^

Thank you Wiz for catching and returning my Z'Hellhorse baby!!! :wub: You people are amazing, I swear! 1TSjCP7.png

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Thank you Wiz for catching and returning my Z'Hellhorse baby!!! :wub: You people are amazing, I swear! 1TSjCP7.png

Glad to hear you got your baby back!! Timing was wrong for me because I have been out all day. Glad Wiz was on it! :)

9 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

You're welcome M-n-M ;)

Okay, so, I finally got around to putting all of my Zs into a group: Never Enough of Zs and it's counting 869. I used the filtering system. "Z'" for named ones and "(z" for unnamed ones. A Spreadsheet I used to have counted well over 1k, and that was before I stopped recording them. What is going on here? I'm missing over 200 dragons. Is it possible I have named over 200 dragons incorrectly, or something? :/

Wow, I thought I was doing well at just under 200 :blink:

Does your spreadsheet have links? Short of going through every one I can't think of an answer. Rather you than me :P

1 hour ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

What is going on here? I'm missing over 200 dragons. Is it possible I have named over 200 dragons incorrectly, or something? :/

I don't know what could have happened, but here's what I would do to try to find out:

First of all (if you haven't done this already), use the filter again to see if they show up now. (Maybe you accidentally didn't select them, or maybe there's a maximum number of dragons that can be added at once.)

If they don't show up: find one Z dragon that is not in your group. (If you can't find one, temp-sort your scroll by breed and pick a breed of which you have a manageable number of dragons, then compare the Z codes of that breed to the ones in the group.) Then try to add this dragon to the group using the filter. Either it shows up or it doesn't - both possibilities might help find the problem.