Didn't want another Specklethroat from these guys! So then they give me a Z'pecklethroat!

Never mind! The other pair gave me the tan Ridgie I needed, so I will keep this one for its mate. I have Z's scattered through this lineage, so it will be right at home. :D

Edited by purplehaze

A unique little Pink who was wandering the Coast. Expected to grab a Flamingo, but I was presently surprised!

It's up for grabs if anyone wants it once it's off Cool Down! ^.^ Zj5Hp

36 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

A unique little Pink who was wandering the Coast. Expected to grab a Flamingo, but I was presently surprised!

It's up for grabs if anyone wants it once it's off Cool Down! ^.^ Zj5Hp

Yes please! That will give me another PB mating pair. :D

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Yes please! That will give me another PB mating pair. :D

I'll send it along when it's ready! =3

Wow. So, that Z' Hellhorse that Wiz so amazingly managed to get back for me... Well, its parents managed to breed a Sibling. Another Z! :lol:

This beautiful little Z' Hellhorse zRaix is up for grabs if anyone wants it. Offer a dummy egg here, since I definitely want it going to a Z Project member. =3

6 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

@purplehaze - accepted. I actually thought of you first when I offered it to the thread. Haha!

Darn! I thought I had looked at its lineage before offering, but it has my dragons in the first gen, so I wouldn't be able to breed it into my larger lineage. I wonder if Wiz would like to have it??? I think I will send her a PM and ask.

Oh, I'm sorry! You can PM her and offer it to her, no problem. I totally forgot that I got that Geode from you. XD

Another Z this morning. ^.^ z3ZB4 Black Zyumorph - Magiea (m) x Black Zyumorph (f) - Parents are Non-Zs!

25 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Oh, I'm sorry! You can PM her and offer it to her, no problem. I totally forgot that I got that Geode from you. XD

Another Z this morning. ^.^ z3ZB4 Black Zyumorph - Magiea (m) x Black Zyumorph (f) - Parents are Non-Zs!

took the Z morph, I may  have a Z set to summon with -------

4 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Thank you purplehaze for thinking of me. And wow Metal-n-Monster two Z's in a row! Lucky. Thank you too for my new pretty.

Edited by Wiz

I think being obsessed with this Project and collecting z-codes has me doing really stupid things. XD Someone was offering a CB Silver with a z-code and, of course I had nothing they wanted, so I offered a CB Silver swap. They didn't want to initially, so I offered 2 CB Silvers for just their one... I really wanted the Silver. XD

I've bookmarked it and I will try to follow it until it hits the AP. Hopefully that will be at a time when I can hunt.

I have 2 'z' codes of the new 'smooth & shiny' eggs zjGKh on cooldown - BOTH GONE

Edited by JaneMcAsh