Offered a Z Code CB Almandine to dragonpuck.

UPDATE: Will send it as soon as it is off CD smile.gif

UPDATE #2: Now on dragonpuck's Scroll! smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

You have got to be kidding me. Every time I breed something to trade or give away.....

Z'Ice

Offer a dummy please

https://dragcave.net/lineage/z2YVw

(but not long before I go to bed so maybe it will be a while before I accept)

Bump

Going to bed soon too

~ Gone ~

Edited by Pattekat

Z'is little lady

Glad you like it, Pattekat smile.gif

Edited by herk

Ztqwc: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ztqwc

NAME: Z'tqwc

ORIGIN: Traded For (not sure of the person)

LINEAGE: CB

Hey! I'm pretty sure you got that from me. I have two of the Rosebuds on my scroll because of that blusang!

anyway...

zYGnY: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zYGn

NAME: Z' Starfire

ORIGIN: March Release Flood

LINEAGE: CB

Edited by MadameZ

Split #2 from above is still available.

Offer dummy on Split

And now I have a little PB 2nd gen white Stripe from the AP up for adoption as well.

Both on 2-way so I know they go where they should. Just a dummy egg is all you need. wink.gif

Offer on Stripe

I am going to bed now, but will accept the first offer in the morning.

Stripe has hatched and so I am keeping it. The Split is still here and I really can't keep it. I would hate to abandon it, so I hope someone here will take it.

Still chillin' on my scroll. laugh.gif

Now I have a little stairstep Cassare from the AP, too.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/d394f5aae4f77...e563fcd8b55b52b

Still chillin' on my scroll. laugh.gif

That is one chill split you got... So i go to the AP to pick up a random turpy for a volunteer and guezz what?

Offered it anyway. If you do not want it you can poke it back as soon as something on my scroll hatches because well you know..... Egglock is not a curse it is blessing *coughs*

(I will save a spot just in case)

Been picking up a lot of trading fodder the last couple of days to get a z Almandine that I did not end up getting but I did manage to trade for a Z'Astrapi and a Z'Gem (EDIT: And a Z'Mageia) and some other cool non z stuff that I am always looking for but as a result I have been egglocked most of the time or had to keep a space clear in anticipation of incoming or else I would have offered sooner

(Logged)

=====

In other news: the Ice is still available, if it hits the 5 day mark the trade link will be cancelled and the egg will be incubated and hatched and send to PF4E to boost her collection, she has set herself an ambitious goal and I hope she gets there.

In other news: The Ice is gone

Edited by Pattekat

That is one chill split you got... So i go to the AP to pick up a random turpy for a volunteer and guezz what? 

Offered it anyway. If you do not want it you can poke it back as soon as something on my scroll hatches because well you know..... Egglock is not a curse it is  blessing *coughs*

Been picking up a lot of trading fodder the last couple of days to get a z Almandine that I did not end up getting but I did manage to trade for a Z'Astrapi and a Z'Gem and some other cool non z stuff that I am always looking for but as a result I have been egglocked most of the time or had to keep a space clear in anticipation of incoming or else I would have offered sooner

=====

In other news: the Ice is still available, if it hits the 5 day mark the trade link will be cancelled and the egg will be incubated and hatched and send to PF4E to boost her collection, she has set herself an ambitious goal and I hope she gets there.

Nice ice I've added an offer for it. Was a bit busy last week. Let me know if you don't want the coastal and you can bounce it back to me later. The costal's parent's made me gasp in surprise.

I'm going to get some sleep shortly.

Offered it anyway. If you do not want it you can poke it back as soon as something on my scroll hatches because well you know..... Egglock is not a curse it is blessing *coughs*

wink.gif The chill Split is yours. And I hope you don't mind if I keep the Turp. I like that pairing. And I've had some other eggs hatch so I'm not desperate for the space.

wink.gif The chill Split is yours. And I hope you don't mind if I keep the Turp. I like that pairing. And I've had some other eggs hatch so I'm not desperate for the space.

No problem at all I am glad that you are happy with the little nipper.

Gifting: Two CB Z-hatchlings, both influenced to be male

CB Stone

CB... something I don't remember what they're called like. My mind always refers to them as "Pancakes", because the hatchlings look like a Pancake to me ^^"

zjsxz: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zjsxz

NAME: Z' Confused Cat

ORIGIN: Gifted from Confused Cat

LINEAGE: Canopy x Gold-horned Tangers

I'm a dragon! laugh.gif Thank you for naming him after me, I feel honored. ^^

[snip by pf4e]

CB... something I don't remember what they're called like. My mind always refers to them as "Pancakes", because the hatchlings look like a Pancake to me ^^"

They're called Hooktalons. tongue.gif

Thank you very very much, I am a collector of CB Z'Hooktalons (and thanks guys for leaving it for me) . I like the the nickname Pancakes and have named it Z' Pancake and Pancake in your honour

(logged)

Edited by Pattekat

CB Stone

took the stone, thanks