test breed that  z'd on me

2g Skywing/nhio

Z' family only please

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Isn't that always the way they do! laugh.gif

I took the pretty little Skywing. I see a lineage starting here. That's a pretty combo.

And here's a pretty little z'White that I picked up in the AP.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/a13f107d3ba9d...55a0603ab033b9d

Z collectors only, please! Hatched, so now it is mine! wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Yep, that is what they do. It is the dragons way to tell us that he loves us. (remember the first magma x tan that produced a z purple egg.... they do it on purpose, I swear)

I have a brimstone here. Pretty checker with female gold. 3rd generation.

Only for the z lovers!

I have nothing remotely capable of creating a proper mate for this one and it would be a shame to just keep it sitting there on my scroll....

Yep, that is what they do. It is the dragons way to tell us that he loves us. (remember the first magma x tan that produced a z purple egg.... they do it on purpose, I swear)

I have a brimstone here. Pretty checker with female gold. 3rd generation.

Only for the z lovers!

I have nothing remotely capable of creating a proper mate for this one and it would be a shame to just keep it sitting there on my scroll....

That lineage is nice. I don't have anything either, sadly.

Dee

well, I can try, though brimstones are hard to breed not to mention golds tongue.gif

thanks!

@summersandy - Doesn't bother me if people can't continue lineages as long as they don't kill the egg. As far as the group, just go find eggs with a Z or z at the start of the code and post here when they grow up!

Speaking of which, I've got a couple to report myself.

z2WNw: http://dragcave.net/lineage/z2WNw

NAME: Z'Diving Contest

ORIGIN: Gifted by predatorfan4ever

LINEAGE: Caveborn

zUkTo: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zUkTo

NAME: Z'ukto

ORIGIN: Trade with dragonpuck (but bred by herk?)

LINEAGE: Dam: DA - Molly Carpenter CB x Sire: DA - Ramirez CB - (Magi x Magi)

@summersandy - Doesn't bother me if people can't continue lineages as long as they don't kill the egg. As far as the group, just go find eggs with a Z or z at the start of the code and post here when they grow up!

I said that wrong in my other post. It does not bother me if others can not continue it, but sometimes when a lineage is very pretty it bothers me when I can not continue it, that is why I did not want to keep he brimstone, Dragonpuck is free to do with it whatever she likes off course.

Being greedy today, since I have some space. I took the Harvest. Thank you! smile.gif

I have another Z CB Almandine. Please PM me if you want it (on the house of course)!

EDIT; Gone to purplehaze!

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Was this egg auto-abandoned by someone here..?

It's a 2nd gen Speckle-Throated with a Silver mom: lineage

Both the egg and its father have z-codes, the mother's code could be interpreted as a word-code.

Please PM me, if you lost it and would like to have it back.

(If it wasn't bred by you and you'd like to adopt it, feel free to send a PM, too. I'll wait a day and if nobody wants it back, I'm going to gift it to the first person who asked for it. I gave the egg to Pattekat. If you're the breeder and want it back, please send a PM to her ^^)

Edited by Hermeline

Was this egg auto-abandoned by someone here..?

It's a 2nd gen Speckle-Throated with a Silver mom: lineage

Both the egg and its father have z-codes, the mother's code could be interpreted as a word-code.

Please PM me, if you lost it and would like to have it back.

(If it wasn't bred by you and you'd like to adopt it, feel free to send a PM, too. I'll wait a day and if nobody wants it back, I'm going to gift it to the first person who asked for it.)

I doubt that is one of our autos- the Z dragon is not properly named.

The z's are probably just happenstance