I want to gift a z-coded CB Golden Wyvern to your project. Please PM me with a dummy-offer since I have no Magi currently.

And now I have a Z'Tinsel. I swear me and my entire scroll have a love-hate relationship when it comes to this stuff.

Putting it on a two-way so it doesn't get stolen. I see you lurking over there!

ZExog - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I offered smile.gif

Snagged this one too smile.gif So pretty!

I would home the spring if I could, but now I am SO locked...

Edited by Coyote

Thanks smile.gif

When I submit the dragon back into the project do I say I got the dragon from "Confused Cat" or your dragcave name?

I don't think it really matters much, but since most of us know each other better by our forum names I usually use that.

Have this lovely CB double Z antarean.

Will be keeping it if no one claims.

I already have three cb and one 2nd gen AP (donated here)

So willing to share with the family if any of you have no cb Z'Antareans yet or need one to complete a couple.

PM or yell "dibs" in topic.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zZxnH

Claimed by Lagie.

Edited by Pattekat

I don't think it really matters much, but since most of us know each other better by our forum names I usually use that.

Good to know smile.gif Thank you.

I've been trying so hard to find a Z code dragon to join this project. I'm glad I got one this morning.

Good to know smile.gif Thank you.

I've been trying so hard to find a Z code dragon to join this project. I'm glad I got one this morning.

Well I for one am glad you are here, we also put eggs and puppies up for adoption on a regular basis. As part of the family you are welcome to adopt them too.

Sheesh, got three offers on the Tinsel... Gonna have to go with the first one, which is Coyote, sorry others.