athania

Warfare of the Salizdorian Races

((I seriously have no idea what to say xd.png

I thought you would had been upset when I killed Lauren, I hope you're okay with it :3 Still have no idea what to say about Rasi so i'm just gonna rp as Artaxes for a while, while thinking up an idea about Rasi xd.png))

Artaxes gave in another lazily flap to keep himself in air, scanning the large forset for something to capture his interest. Eyeing the blue dragon, seeing him as an unwanted vistor in his territory. He gave out a low silent hiss before swooping downwards into the woods, as silent as a ghost, as deadly as a plague. Landing behide a large tree, senseing other creatures near the eldery blue dragon. His nose twitched to the human/elf sweat. Knowing that he didn't need to take a look to be certain, he silently creep from his hiding place, making no sound on the dried up leafs. Creeping up from behide the blue dragon before letting out his low hiss, breaking the silence of the forset and filling everyone's ears with his cold hissing.

"It been a while, Sphy," Artaxes recongised him, nodding a greeting towards him. He knew almost every dragon around here, it wouldn't be a surpise if Sphy also recongised him as well. But he took a quick look at the humans/elfs with an uncertain look, feeling disburbance creeping inside of him. His blood red eyes narrowed onto the male's sword, letting out a low threated growl instead of a hiss. Arching his body back into a shape were it looked like he would strike like a snake if anyone came closer towards him. Defensively he spoke "why are they here?"

Sphy's ear twitched, half-listening to the elf and human girl as he listened to his 'friend', Artaxes, unmistakable noises. Therefore, he wasn't surprised when the black dragon hissed at him, then acknowledged him with a greeting. "Yes, it has been. Has it already been ten years or so? It seems like our last battle was only yesterday," he arched his neck, edgily scooting between Artaxes and the travelers. "Those two are merely travelers, following the path from the elven captial, which, as you know, is only an hour's flight from here."

Slowly the black dragon relaxed, pulling his lips into a smirk before letting out a chuckle. Looking at his battle scars a new question entered his mind, "you're still fighting for the Dragon Queen? Since when did she ever helped you?"

For a split second, Artaxes wasn't there anymore. He swiftly moved onto the rock with a small thump, at amazing speed that it just looked like he just poofed there onto the rock. "Ahh yes, our last battle... wasn't that the time when you were protecting some random elf or human from me? Pretty violent fight I got to say, one of the most bloodest fights I ever had," he spoke when licking his jet black lips with his forked tounge. Slowly stepping down from the rock in a cat walk like way, his tail cracked like a whip. "You're not welcome around here, nor are they," he spoke in a threating voice. "You're lucky that they arn't on the list." He eyed the male elf and the human girl coldly.

---------

The time was ticking slowly, 1 minute had passed and no one dared to move. The gun was still aiming at her face and Rasi knew the risks of getting shot by one of them. She didn't dare to move her green eyes away from the grey women's gun, staring at it as if it was prey or something shiny that Rasi didn't want to look away from. But no, it was just a gun. A big but small dangerous one. It felt awfully much longer then climbing those awful stairs. But this feeling was worst, she felt threated and dark. She felt like the grey woman was pointing at a sign on Rasi's forehead saying "GUILTY" and was taking her time to shot it. Finally 8 minutes had passed. The security door hissed lowly when opened, all of the silence was broken when a wave of shouts filled her ears. Before she knew it, a low whistle noise whistled though the air and a hard wave of pain striked her neck, a dart was on it, injecting its chemical inside of her. Bringing the dragon onto its knees...

Now she was getting towed behide the security team while drugged. Her memory wasn't as working as well as it used to and it was getting harder to work out what was going on. She couldn't even lift an eyelid open to see where they were taking her, she couldn't tell were the elfs were and where she was going. Feeling the chemical sweeping over her body like poison, she could only hope for the best when she blacked out again...

Edited by Tiffashy

"Lord Voarex has helped many unfortunate souls, but has left those who can care for themselves alone, like me. Also, I have preferred to keep to my own devices, without relying on anyone," Sphy responded curtly, "And I don't think you could hurt those two if tried." His tail swept the ground, making a swooshing sound as it slid across the dusty path.

Kaeti crept behind the large, friendly dragon she and Lief had interrupted, taking care to avoid its swinging tail. Her dog and sparrow cowered behind her legs as she gently led Cornick back, shushing him as she listend to the dragons barely audible conversation.

Lief kept his hand on his sword, ready for action in any instant. His green, angled eyes flicked back and forth, looking for any slight danger. His horse pawed the ground nervously, but also seemingly excited for a battle.

((I just realized I forgot to approve your ent, CCC. I meant to post it but it kinda just stayed inside my head... Drasil is approved, you may roleplay at any time.))

Edited by ubbydubby

((@CCC, You power played Talon... I won't make you edit it but please do not do that again. >_>

@Tiffasy, There is no dragon queen lol... Just Lord Voarex tongue.gif))

Talon gagged and stepped back as the small woman began to retch and splatter the floor with yellow viscous liquid. After she was finished, she quickly drew her pistol and took aim at Rasi's head. Then an evil grin split her face and she began to speak. "Let's get something straight here." There was anger in the girl's voice, anger forged from the terrors in her head that had been made real. "In roughly eight minutes, a security team is going to open that blast door, and they will capture you. If you attempt to breathe fire, I will shoot you in the mouth. If you attempt to charge me down, I will shoot you in the eye. In short, if you attempt to do so much as move your bloody DEWCLAW, I will kill you like you killed my friend. Do you understand, murderer? I hope you don't, because then I get to kill you, and you have no idea how happy that would make me." Talon froze. It looked like she lost her marbles under the stress of the situation and the loss of her instructor. After eight long minutes that seemed to go for eternity, the security door swung open with a loud squeak and his world began to spin after a pinch in his neck. Darts.

~~~~~~~~~

Akari gasped as the door on her right swung open and Talon as well as Rasi passed out and fell to the floor with dull thuds. It wasn't soon after that Akari herself felt a tug at the skin on the back of her neck and began to go numb as red dots danced across her field of vision, which was shrinking to a pinpoint. The last thing she remembered was being unclasped and slung over someones muscular shoulder as dead weight.

((-Has another noobie moment- rolleyes.gif))

A low hiss spilled from his lips as he cracked his tail like a whip once again. "I'm not after them, fool. Someone promised me something far more that worths more then killing an elf and a human," Artaxes looked away like as if he was telling a fairytale story. "I work for myself, I have my own rules. But someone promised me a great reward for finding this person. There fore, I must carrying on with my mission." His nightshade scales gleamed in the sunlight beauifully, his red eyes seemed relaxed but if you looked deep inside of them, they tell a different story. Artaxess climbed back up onto the rock with his large, but powerful built wings spreading out like a bird drying its wings after going into the water. "Let me know, if you could find Connor."

With that, the black dragon took off without saying anything else, shooting back into the sky like an arrow, vanishing from a naked eye's sight.

((I honsetly wonder whats going to happen with Talon, Akari and Rasi o.o Only in colourcodedchaos's great mind knows whats going to happen with them))

(( Don't forget to check near the bottom of P10,Athania, for my post and I'm reserving here for a Nomad))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Hmm... how to respond...))

When Artaxes, the black dragon, had left, Sphy seemed to relax, but not completely. He turned to the elf and girl, and noticed the elf thinking. "I don't think I caught your names," he rumbled. Lief nodded to the great dragon, "I am Lief, the Administrator of Outside Activity for the Queen. I can tell you will not hurt us. The girl's name is Kaeti." The girl he was referencing looked at him, trying to figure out what he meant. Sphy shifted in surprise, the hummed softly. "It was to be expected, with your weapons and horse. If you will, I would like to travel with you for the time being. Is that all right?" he asked. Lief nodded, motioning for Kaeti to get on her horse, as he swung himself on. Kaeti said, loud enough for the dragon to hear, "The person he said he was looking for, was his name Connor? We just left him over up past the forest." Lief's eyes widened, and under his breath he spoke, "The changeling."

Artaxes gave a few powerful flaps of his wings, scanning the forset below him like a hawk looking for prey as he soared just above the tree tops. A skinny rabbit was nibbling on long grass but fleed after the sight of the black dragon flying above him. A low hiss rumbled though his lips, his red orb like eyes studied the area around himself carefully. Some smaller children were walking down the road from shopping with their parents, one of them pointed up to the sky and shouted "dragon!" Then the rest looked up and pointed at Artaxes excitedly and jump and down, leaving their surpised parents and chased after him. Trying to outrun his flying. Artaxes chuckled lowly, rearing his head up towards the sky and breathed out his ruby red fire. The kids cheered loudly, some of them were clapping and they pulled to a stop after they couldn't see the black dragon anymore cause it flown away too fast.

"Where is he?" He mumbled lowly as he gave another strong stroke of his wings, there wasn't a single track of Connor anywhere. There wasn't a scent of him, this must means that he must had been covering his own tracks very well. Artaxes smirked a little, he liked challanges. Finding this guy must be a game of hide and seek for him or a needle in a haystack they say. Gliding onto a roof top of a house as silent as a ghost, Artaxes took another quick look around the area. Still no sign of him...

((Hey 9pmg5665? Cheaking if Artaxes is allowed to find your character. Not like he is going to kill him or anything xd.png))

((@9, Oops! I'll get right on that haha!))

Arie listened to Connor intently, and then smiled warmly as he offered to go for a meal. "Sure, but won't I get arrested if they see that I'm not... well... human? Perhaps I need a disguise?" Arie said thoughtfully. Her mind started spinning with ideas of various things she could do. Then it hit her. "If we found some skin-tone paste, I could smear it on my exposed skin to make me look like a human. We could also get me contacts for eye color. And maybe stain my hair with a berry paste of a reddish color? Hmm..." Her voice trailed off as she started making a list of things she would need in her head.

(( Athania- thank you.

Tifashy- Sure, I guess. It'll be "interesting" for you though))

Connor was surprised a bit but not to much in showing it. He thought about it for awhile before giving an answer. "Our lab has everything you need. I've tried to build bodies for the other two before so if you don't mind..." Connor grabbed her hand and led her to a house, close to a block away. The house was looked almost perfect, royally perfect. Well, if you didn't count the fact that some windows had small holes in them, some of the walls had been burned and not repainted and the rumbling gears and bolts in side. Connor pushed open the door and and led her in. " This is my place. Directly towards us is the bathroom, the rest of the rooms are labeled. Oh, and try not to go in my bedroom left of the bathroom or my blueprints lab right of the bathroom. Now with the rest of the tour, the kitchen is to the left and takes up over there and my lab and I say it is where I live, is to the right." Connor pushed open the double doors of the lab and looked at it. The place was filled with robots and fake skin. He made an introducing jester towards the lab station in which he had 2 close to perfectly made robotic robots. He pointed to the station it self and it was filled with multi color skin pastes. " The contact are in the bathroom, use them if I need to disguise my most distinct feature."

He slided off the house top, making a leap for it and flapped his mightly wings. Artaxes was soaring above the grey roofs, flapping his wings slightly fast. Increasing his speed greatly as he just nearly crashed into one of the taller houses, he did a sharp turn upwards, narrowly avoiding it. He was forcusing on his flight then his nose caught an interesting scent. He paused in midflight to take a better smell of this scent, sniffing the air deeply before breathing out the air he sucked in. "Connor," he whispered lowly to himself as he recongised the scent, Artaxes excitedly flew towards that direction, still no one could see the dragon flying right above them as they carried on with their buiness, shopping, working and doing whatever they were mean't to be doing. As silently as a ghost, he glided down to one of the most tallest houses, it looked royal and beauitful. He never seen such a fine house in a while, but he decided to try and think of a plan to capture Connor alive. Artaxes crept towards the nearest edge, leaning over with his long neck to peer though one of the windows. This place smelt...Oily and rusty. Which is covering most of Connor's tracks and making it harder for Artaxes to smell him out. It was hard to make out what was going on inside, but if he wanted the human, then he would need to enter. Carefully, he used his claw to make the holes in the wall bigger, skinning off the layers to make it weaker in till he felt certain that it would break open as soon as a feather touched it. But he felt like bashing it open with his tail, so he did.

Swinging his long boney tail, he raised it in the air before slamming it down onto the wall, knocking it over. A loud crash deafed his ears for a sec, he hissed exictedly and climbed inside. The hunt was going to begin...

" Oh no oh no oh no, that wasn't supposed to happen for a week." Connor ran to the bang in the kitchen and saw a dragon. " Oh. Your not to scary. I mean, I'm in the safety of this city. By now, every gun and or cannon is locked onto you. Now you won't leave here now... that my bots are still here." Connor didn't show the dark abyss crawling over him. " Try living past this but if you leave now, I promise that they won't completely bag-and-tag you. At all, people will still get you. Your not that silent." Connor looked through the hole and saw large cannons. Not big enough to obliterate the house, just the kitchen. About 7 guards locked on with guns that shot high power and sharp, non-melting bullets that had about 7 inches put on them. On the wall some rocket launchers were aimed towards him. " I may cause terror to this city but I am the only scientist and the only one willing to venture near elves and nomads."

Arie yelped when she saw the wall crash down and a dragon glide through. It was black as the night, and soundless. A shadow of the likes that is the last you ever see. Arie drew her sword and quickly shifted into a defensive stance, ready to take on the beast. She feared nothing, after all. "Lets dance." Arie dove, tucked, and rolled the the backside of the dragon and leaped with catlike grace onto its back. She slashed downward, only making a minor cut through the dense scales. She cursed and stabbed at the beast's leg this time. Blood spilled out of the slit in its flesh, crimson pouring in a slow trickle out onto the floor. "Connor! Activate the bots." Arie rolled backwards and away again before the dragon could strike. Then she jumped onto a tall shelf and waited in a crouching stance with her sword at her side in the shadows.

"Don't worry Arie. Though if I know dragons, you probably just put it in rage. And the bots don't work you know!" Connor had to yell the last part because the guns focused on the wings and shot, burning not just through the wings but also the walls. While they reloaded, a guard with a rocket launcher fired near the black dragons right leg. Not enough to harm it but enough to put a regular man in a coma. After they were stopped Connor could hear again. The few guards aimed at Arie looked at Connor. "She's okay, she's not a nomad. She's just a cousin that worked in the mines for close to 12 years."

Artaxes's eyes narrowed onto the guns aiming at him, a quick thought went into his head You're not gonna get me that easily... then his glaze quickly turned to the nomad girl which was poorly hiden in a disguise. She did a cat like jump onto his long, seek back. Before Artaxes could strike back, he felt the sword cutting though his scales, a low screech of pain escaped though his lips and without a thought, he swiped his large claws at her, knocking her down face first at the floor. Then almost straight away he could hear the machines warming up, a rocket busted out of its loaded gun, heading straight towards him. Artaxes agilely moved out of the way while doing a chinese dragon like spin, dodging the rocket and knocking the guards over with his long tail. His head whipped back to Connor, he felt everything going in slow motion, after remembering how easily the walls break, maybe the floor was as fagile. Rising his claw high before slamming it down, creating cracks in the floor, then slammed it again in till it busted open with a large hole big enough to shallow him. He felt the ground underneth his feet disapear and he fell down into the royal like hallway, landing on his feet like a cat. Artaxes can hear the machines hissing and pointing their guns at him. Not good. Not good! A chatter of gun being fired deafen his ears, the dragon bolted down the hallway while covering one of his wings over his head to protect them from the shower of bullets while trying to move out of the way of the most deadyest ones. His mission to get Connor alive was going to wait, the more importent one was to get out of here alive, just like on his other quests.

A trail of blood followed him down the hallway, his leg was still bleeding from the sword wound. As he was almost limping downwards towards the closest exit in his sight. Artaxes busted out a few fireballs at the robotic guns aimed at him, trying to disaim their abilty to shot more at him so he wouldn't drop dead after enough bullets dug into his scales.

(( Umm. I don't know how I can physically respond to that. So your dragon was limping down a hall way ( no holes, no spots and roof is still there.) looking for a big enough exit, then all the sudden he shoots fire balls to destroy the anti air cannons. So unless he is stupid or he has magic fire balls, I don't think I can respond to that.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Maybe you could give more detail on how the house looks like? I honsetly wouldn't know what kind of house it is, I cannot read minds or anything. Yes, he should be limping. And how honsetly he could protect himself from like anti air cannons, swords, guns, more guns and cannons?))

((Well maybe giving the description that I did wasn't that good but he knocked down the kitchen wall and got into the hall way which was empty. The roof is still on though and he knocked down one wall not two. And yes, he can't defend himself that well but I'll give you two options. He can either one: Escape and get shot down the next time he comes, or two: he can get captured. I let you have that choice.))

Username: Monkeyboy225

Character name: Garth DorVack

Appearance: Garth is athletically built but stands a little on the short side as he is only 5'8". He has clear blue eyes which are normally hidden behind goggles that he wears when he is riding and also when he is inventing his crazy machines. He keeps his hair short as he sometimes tends to caught it on fire whenever he tries to grow it long, he also has lightly tanned skin from all the time he spends under the sun. He wears mostly sun-baked leather clothes along with clothes and steel combat boots which the army gave him when he was commissioned.

History: Garth was born into a merchant family and his father had enough money to send him to a tech school when he showed a passion to invent machines. After he graduated from the school he was picked up by the army when they noticed his potential and for the past two years he has worked creating huge mechanical weapons and soldiers to fight against the nomads and elves.

Personality: He has been described as the mad scientist but in reality he is the kind of person who will embrace his failure and than improve upon it until it works. He is friendly and open about most things except when people ask him about his inventions he becomes reserved and doesn't like to discuss them with others. The worst part about Garth is his ego about his inventions and he is to proud of them to admit it when they sometimes fail.

Race: Human

Mount Sheet

---------------------

Name: Flick

Rider: Garth DorVack

Appearance: Has bright green and bronze colored feathers and the bone mask is painted with streaks of red and blue.

Race: Oocala

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

There was a clang of metal being struck by a hammer and the whistle of compressed steam seeking reprieve out of their long metal pipes. There was a lone man standing at one side of the room hovering over a work bench with the hammer making the sound. The room was well lit from the furnace on the other side of the large room and the light reflected off of the shining silver metal that made up the three rows of mechanical steam powered soldiers along another wall. The man stood up from his work and wiped his brow before pulling a rag from his leather pants which were the only article of clothing he wore besides the goggles that covered his eyes and cloth bandana around his mouth and nose to keep sparks away from his face. He used the rag to wipe condensation from his goggles so that he could see clearly again as the room was filled with steam that seeped out of the pipes all around the room.

"How long have you been standing there?" Garth asked the man in the military uniform that was examining the rows of mechanical soldiers through the steam. "I like the thought behind these. Now these will stand up against those ents right?" The officer asked totally ignoring the inventor's question. "They should in theory. I haven't tested them against the crushing for the ents deliver but their armor should protect their vitals so they can continue functioning after taking a direct hit." Garth explained as he joined the uniformed man next to the machines. "Thirty isn't enough though. We need another twenty if they are even going to make a dent. You could make more if you excepted help but your to damn secretive." Garth grunted as he didn't like to share his mechanical secrets with anyone. "I can promise twenty in another two weeks if you stay off my back and leave me alone." The officer only nodded and looked over the steam soldiers one last time before turning on his heels and leaving through the large archway that was big enough to roll a twenty foot tall cannon through and let wide enough to let ten men through shoulder-to-shoulder.

Edited by monkeyboy225

((Hmm, shot down as in almost loosing an leg or something or shot down as being killed? Nah I wouldn't play dumb today, I'm sorry if he seemed a bit...godmodderish xP Honsetly couldn't think of any ideas of defence and was half asleep when posting that. I already got an imprisoned dragon so i'll just escape and next time he could be shot down. Too tired to roleplay, I only had 2.5 hours of sleep o.o Might go to bed soon anyway.

You're not angry at me, right?))

((No, I'm not mad. If anything, I'm a bit disappointed. I told you that I would make it interesting and you didn't really make it past a 5 post line. And since you want to escape, you kinda destroyed my characters house without any need at all. Maybe next time though. And this is not a guilt thing to try to make you choose something else.))