athania

Warfare of the Salizdorian Races

Jason and co. hears the ticking noise then realizes what it was "Oh crud they have a bomb! Everybody find cover!" Jason says as Scorcher runs to Echo and Fixer runs to a nearby tree and takes cover then Jason goes through the bushes and sees Artaxes "You!" Jason says as he begins to open fire then hears a click meaning his clip is empty "Dang it!" Jason says as he reloads his assault rifle then sees Hugo and fires a round to the leg preventing him from getting away then contacts Hunter "Hunter stop that dragon!" Jason says as Hunter hears his command then centers his crosshairs on Artaxes leg and fires a round wounding him then Jason looks at Hugo "You will disarm the bomb if not I will blow your brains out!" Jason says as Echo finishes patching Rasi up then contacts Fixer "Fixer go and try to disarm the bomb with the Nomad." Echo says as Fixer runs to Jasons position and looks at the bomb "This thing? I disarmed harder." Fixer says as he takes a look at the insides of the bomb and begins to disarm it

Artaxes hissed lowly as his leg gave him a large slap of pain, bringing him down into his knees. His eyes watched the blood ticking down his leg and he let out a roll of curses from his forked tongue. It was only just a wounded leg, which might had just cost him his life, well not as in the physical way, but as in getting caught then killed way. It...hurts. Artaxes was still cursing under his breath as he held his leg in the air like a wounded dog, the crimson blood oozed off his claws but he wasn't going to be a wimp and cry. He can hear the human voices yelling and it confused his ears when the ticking noise became much faster and faster, blocking off some of their speech. God, that is one noisily bomb, and even worse, it hadn't even started to blow up yet and it was still enough to kind of tick of the dragon. Hugo climbed off his back nervously, just like the normal coward he is himself and moved towards the bomb and keeled besides one of those human and eyed the bomb as it ticked faster and faster, going to blow up any moment.

A spiny tail came crashing down onto the metal box, crushing it like as if it was made from cardboard. Artaxes's lifted his tail back up slowly with his blood red eyes staring at their surprised faces. "It was going to blow up anyway," he grumbled under his breath as another slap of pain hit him though his leg. Hugo eyes were as wide as an owl from the unexpected act of the dragon, his face looked like his eyes were going to pop out or something or he just looked like he just saw teenagers blowing up his favorite gun or something very important to him.

Jason looked at the bomb then Artaxes "You idiot you are going to kill us all! Now that I think about you betrayed Sphy, You betrayed Rasi, and you commited actions against peace to the Steel Eagles and all races, You are nothing but a corrupted dragon that thinks money has a way out but no it does not now your nothing but an outcast ready to die......your clan killed my father 2 years ago now I get to take your life for redemtion." Jason says as he grabs Hugo then looks at Fixer "Take cover!" Jason says as he carries Hugo to cover and Fixer runs to cover behind a tree then waits for the bomb to explode then Jason switches his gun for his .44 magnum with a scope attached and looks through the scope then centers the scope crosshairs onto Artaxes head ready to squeeze the trigger

((I'm willing to meet halfway. But 9, you said I was TRYING to make the RP my own, but it actually is mine lol. Anyhow, CCC, what's going on with Talon? I don't know where he is or what he's doing, and he was with the Lancers last time I checked. It's up to you where he is. Maybe as a hostage for their group going to Iora, as I could make it that he was one of her most loyal servants before he came to Akari's village. That could work.))

As Akari walked into the inn, there was loud chatter about many a subject. However, as they noticed the newcomer, all went silent. You could hear a pin drop. Akari continued down the entryway to the main counter and asked for a room. The receptionist said nothing, but handed her a key with a solemn expression on her face. Bullets of sweat ran down Akari's face, feeling stares from 60 people drilling into her, seeming to see into her very soul. As she walked up the stairs, the creaking of the old steps was the only thing that could be heard. All eyes were still on her. All mouths were still pursed shut. She continued down the hallway into her room, and stuffed the key in the lock. After the click of the door, she heard soft whispers coming from downstairs. She could make out bits and pieces. "Why is there an elf?..." "She shouldn't be here." "Why did they let that, thing inside the gates?!" Akari pretended she couldn't hear them and began analyzing her room. Dusty floors, cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling, half rotten floor panels, and a window so coated in grime it only let in half the light given by moon. Her bed was a board with a hay mattress and a single silken pillow that was moth eaten and had feathers falling out. "Perfect..." she mumbled to herself. "I'm surrounded by humans, don't know who I am, and seem to be in the most wretched inn for miles." She attempted to turn on the small table lamp, but the light only flickered for a few seconds before there was a crack and smoke rose out of the top. "Busted filament. Great." She flopped onto the bed, and wheezed as dust shot up from the mattress and filled the air. "Screw this." Akari opened the window and jumped out, landing gracefully on the ground below. She was NOT going to pay for that piece of crap. She crept out into the forest, the only thing slightly familiar in this place. She tread lightly on the damp leaves, trying to make as little sound as possible. Soon, she stopped and found a perfect tree for climbing. As she slithered up to the near top, she heard loud footsteps approaching.

"She has to be here. I saw pressure marks in the soil." Akari swore under her breath. The front gate guards.

"It could have been an animal, Jeff." The other guard replied, shaking his head.

"Goeran, they HAVE to be humanoid. Look at the shape!"

"I don't see any prints, you fool. Let's get moving. She must be on the move." Akari listened until she was sure they were gone before realizing she had been holding her breath. Her breathing was shaky, but she continued up the tree anyway. Then she found a perfect forked branch that would serve as her bed tonight. She then realized she had made the right decision, leaving the inn. They must have been coming for her anyway, after figuring out she tricked them. She nestled into the crook in the branch, slowed her breathing, and eventually slipped into her dreams.

~~~

In her dreams, she was in that same tunnel as always with the green light at the end. This was one of the few things she recovered from her lost memories. She remembered this same dream happening almost every night. It was the most peculiar situation. She really honestly felt they had something to do with her fate. Something she had to do. She strained her memory banks, but could remember nothing at all.

((Hey, I had this thought were maybe Rasi and Akari has like flashbacks of their past when they were...you know, prisoners when they look or hear something familiar so they can regain their memories one by one slowly, if that's alright with you CCC and athania? Also thinking about making a character sheet for Hugo just in case he takes an impotent role in the RP, should I guys?))

Hugo allowed himself to get grabbed by the human, too coward to fight back against the human's strong grip. He was a real pushover, even if he had a weapon he would be too scared to use it to defend himself and would always use someone else as a shield or something but this time, the dragon wasn't near him to protect him, but standing on the other side of the bomb. He felt himself pushed into the human's cover zone, he poked his head up to say something. "I hate to do this Artaxes, but I have to agree with them," Hugo said as he moved back into the covers of the tree. Using the tree as his own shield to defend himself from the explosion.

"Who's side are you on, you stupid spineless worm?" Artaxes hissed lowly as his tail cracked like a whip to make Hugo jump. His wings spread out, blocking the view of his face and head with its leather. Artaxes gave a few powerful strokes of his wings, shooting off into the woods swiftly at great speed, it looked like he was gone in a blur. Not even a bullet would had been fast enough to catch him at that unexpected action.

His wings tucked to his sides as he flew dangerously lowly to the ground, at any second he would had crashed into a branch or something but he managed to avoid them when they came across his path. Now...He should be far enough away from the bomb to avoid getting blown up or knocked out. Artaxes pulled himself to a stop in flight when a wave of pain swept over him, making him curse low as he tried to pluck out the bullet out of his leg. Feeling the metal object touching his claws coolly, he wrapped his claws around it, almost squeezing it as he removed it from his bleeding leg wound. He gave it a small look at it, studying the human made odject before tossing it at the ground, gliding away. He wasn't also planning on saving Hugo, that Nomad can save himself this time...

~

These people were sooo...Boring, Rasi complained in her mind after watching Echo walk off with her alone with Sphy. They were so serious and just loved talking and their own guns. She scanned the area for something to entertain her, there was a metal box standing before her, just only out of reach of her petite paws. She moved out of Sphy's wings, padding towards it and rolling it over curiously before toying with it.

"What is that stupid animal doing?" Hugo peered out of his hiding place as he stared at the dragon playing with the bomb in horror.

Rasi didn't hear the Nomad as she swatted hard at the crushed, metal box, sending small parts of it flying in every direction carelessly. The small unintelligent dragon chased after it down the hill, like as if it was a ball and small excited clicking noise were made as she followed it down playfully. She gave another powerful swat at it. It flew though the air with ticking noises heard again. A low splash was heard when it hit the water. Rasi stood at the edge of the water with a disappointed look on her face as she watched her toy vanished under the lake...

((Tiffashy, that's a good idea, but I already have a route for Akari to take to regain some or all of her memories. Writer's block. Gonna wait for others.))

((Yay! Argument solved. @Tiff: If he is going to be a major part of the story then yes, if he's only in the Artaxes/Steel Eagles fight then no.))

Sphy's ears picked up a nomad's rough voice in the bushes. "What is that stupid animal doing?" the voice asked. Sphy's eyes started to burn with rage and her snaked his head around the bush silently like a cobra's, his breath coming out in short, hot breaths. Quicker than anyone could see, his head snapped out and grasped the nomad by his clothing. Between the cloth pressed in his mouth, he growled, "Rasi is not a stupid animal. Say that again and you won't be able to." Sphy, still holding the nomad, snaked his head back around a tree and nudged the Steel Eagle closest to him. "I found a nomad," he said in a more agreeable tone. "He's all yours."

Edited by ubbydubby

Jason looks at Sphy then at Hugo "Oh I have been waiting a lifetime for this." Jason says as he cracks his knuckles and grabs Hugo by the throat and looks at him through his power armor helmet "Alright you will give us the location of the Nomad camps or this will get ugly." Jason says as Echo approaches Rasi "Hey could you tell me who did this to you?" Echo says as he points to the scars on Rasi's body as Jason gets ready to throw a punch at Hugo's head then Jason cracks his neck then contacts Overlord "Overlord we got a Nomad in custody and we need transport." Jason says as Overlord responds "Copy that excellent work we will send a caravan to your position to pick you up but you have another mission infiltrate the Grey Lancer's base and collect intel of any dragon captures after that blow up the base with C4 no one must know of your operation Overlord out." Overlord says as Jason looks at Hugo "Your lucky our supiriors need to know the locations." Jason says as he lets go of Hugo's neck and binds his hands together with rope then waits for transport

((Hey guys I just wanted to check about something:

This RP is loosely based off a book I am trying to write, so I would like to make sure that using your characters in my book is okay. There is no guarantee that my book will ever even make it to the editing process or that I will use your character, but I would like your permission first. If you don't want your character included, I will omit him/her from the story and won't use them. Thanks!))

((Ooh, I'm on the iPod so I have to wait for a few hours to get on the comp and with you guys. Oh a story? Ha, would love my characters in it <3

Edit: now I'm on the comp ^^))

Rasi turned her head back to Echo with that annoyed look on her face with her scales flashing to a grey color. Everyone is so suspicious of her scars and wounds, its bugging her cause she didn't even care about them at all. The small dragon just shrugged her shoulders, still looking disappointed that her 'toy' vanished into the lake. Speaking of her 'toy', it just exploded under water and it created a huge BOOM along with a shower of rain, sending water everywhere and soaking the dragon. Her mood was damped and her ears lowered when she felt the water slapping her head from above from the explosion. Rasi couldn't answer anyone's questions, they all asked the same thing which Rasi completely doesn't know about. But then her own thoughts nagged her. How did she get these scars and weird looking wounds, she stared down into the reflection of the water for a while, looking at herself. A deep, long sword scar was running down her underbelly, quickly healing. Bruises all over her face and body as if she was beaten up (when she was trying to break free but hurt herself instead), and when she turned around with her back facing the water, arrow marks were covering her leg and on her tail was a completely different wound that didn't matter at all, thanks for Echo healing it.

"I may be a coward," Hugo told them with his hands bounded with ropes, eyeing them darkly. "But I'm no betrayer." That time he expected a punch. "But I would give out the location of the hidden camp, but it wouldn't matter to you guys, Artaxes would had already taken care of it," he didn't smirk or anything, but on his face was a dark look as if he just had seen a ghost or something, he moved his eyes down to avoid contact. "They would be long dead before you reach there. Artaxes knew that they wouldn't hide his gold in the main city, but near themselves so he wouldn't steal it off them. But now he worked out what just happened and would go over and kill the rest off, after he finishes your dirty work on killing the Nomads, he would go back to hunting humans. You see, this wasn't Artaxes's clan. We just hired him, he is just a assassin that wants his gold. The location is in the east south in the woods, near the mountains. You would be able to see smoke and that would be proof that, that's the camp."

~

A thunderous earsplitting screech cried out as Artaxes slapped his tail at the closest mod of Nomads, sending them off their feet but some of them were unlucky enough to be caught in his spiny tail and were killed as it stabbing into their hearts. He plucked the dead bodies off his tail before quickly swiping his claw at one of them whom tried to strike him with its sword, he sent it down with a strong blow before rearing up onto his hind legs with his breath warming. A powerful jet of red flame escaped though his jaws, most of the Nomads managed to avoid the flames by finding behind the stone buildings but some of them turned into nothing more then a black skeleton dropping into the ground dead. He hissed lowly as he fell back into his legs, his tail moved like a snake along the bloody sand, soaked with the blood of the Nomads. Artaxes smirked lowly. He wanted to see them run, so he can chase them down after burning up their camp. It wasn't a very big one however, it only had 34 Nomads in it and he just had killed half of them already. They didn't have good techology like humans, which makes them easier to kill off, but their arrows hurt, so do their guns. He managed to spot one peering from its hiding place, holding her gun clsoe to her chest and her breathing was deafening his ears. He liked that sound. The sound of fear but her face was widen as if she was pulling on the brave face but her eyes betrayed her, they were widen with terror. He spat a small jet of flame but her face, but it just missed her narrowly when she just ducked back into her hiding place. Now this was the fun part, now that they were all of them were scared of him, he can now burn their houses and watch them run into the woods, fleeing for their lifes. Artaxes climbed into one of the buildings, doing an impressive job on ignoreing the pain burning though his legs as he pulled himself onto it, rising his chin into the sky proudly before moving his murderous glaze onto the Nomads, another wave of fire busted out...

~

"See? There is already smoke over there if you can see it," Hugo tried to point out at the black smoke in the great distance but his hands were tied. "So you wouldn't worry about dealing with the Nomads at all. Artaxes just finished your dirty work."

Edited by Tiffashy

((Thanks tiff. I was actually planning on using Rasi. Also I need whoever is interacting with Kaeti to continue where they left off?))

Sphy huffed in frustration, the medicine the human had injected still hadn't worn off. He could feel its power seeping away though, and that was enough to allow him to move faster and, finally, breathe smoke. It will have to be enough, he groaned slightly and stood up fully, lifting his wings and taking off. "I must chase Artaxes," he stated to those on the ground, and with great effort he flew haltingly toward his broodmate, fully intending to kill him.

Lief had been sitting on his restless horse throughout the remainder of the skirmish, and now he decided it was time to make his leave. "I should be going," he stated calmly, inside thinking, I hope that girl, Kaeti was it? I hope she is all right.

((Ooh I think that was monkey boy. Hey, would we get to see your story if it goes online? Ha, I was expecting you to use Artaxes xd.png))

"Sphy?" Rasi made her clicking noise, sounding uncertain and already worried for her brother. She nudged Echo, wanting him to come with her as she wanted to give in a chase to follow after Sphy. She just found him and wouldn't dare to leave her brother's side so soon. She gave a final shake of herself, sending the water flying off her as she nudged Echo again. Rasi felt that feeling. That feeling were you felt like something really bad was going to happen. That feeling that feels like a black hole sucking up your cheerfulness inside of you, draining the life and memories of the past. "Climb into me," she muttered as she gave another nudge, feeling inpatient to follow after Sphy.

Hugo watched the blue dragon vanish into the sky when it took air. He didn't know if he should be happy that the dragon is going to kill Artaxes or not, he didn't know if the dragon was a match for Artaxes or not. But it seemed like it was certain with its own choice and decided to take on him. But now, that didn't mater. He needed to find his own escape from these Steel Eagles before- who knows what they do with prisoners? Would they kill him off since he has no useful information? Would they torture him for the fun of it and try and get words out of him? Just those thoughts are making his face pale and he gulped lowly.

~

Artaxes watched the flames eat away everything, turning the hay and dried up straws into ashes, watching the fire destroy the wood and turn the rocks black with ashes of the dead. Coal black skeletons lay on the ground with fire dancing on top of them, slowly fading away as the wind became cooler. He knew that he had completed his task on killing the whole Nomad camp, not caring if he allowed any one of them to survive. His murderous, blood red eyes moved into Sphy, not showing any surprised looks on his face.

"Who invited you?" he hissed lowly as he lunged into the sky, giving powerful strokes of his leathery, black wings before landing on a different house. His forked tongue poked out and back in before Artaxes hissed lowly. His glaze was locked into Sphy, not moving his eyes away from him. Artaxes wanted to kill him. Not now, but perhaps later when others were watching so they can live to tell the tale of how the mighty dragon Sphy had died. "What would Rasi say if any one of her brothers were killed, hmm?" he questioned him, expecting Sphy to pause to think about his question. "She is too young to understand anything, a death of a beloved one would change her." Artaxes hissed devilishly as he glided onto another nearly burnt down building, moving away from Sphy.

Jason looks at Sphy flying after Artaxes as the Steel Eagle caravan arrives then Jason grabbed Hugo and gets him on the carriage and it was guarded by Granite team "Alright get him to Outpost 6 so we will get answers from him on where is the Nomad camps as we try and save a dragon." Jason says as the carriage driver nods in agreement and flicks the reins then the horse moves to Outpost 6 and Jason looks at his squad "Alright Onyx team lets move out!" Jason says as he runs after Sphy as Scorcher, Fixer, Echo, and Hunter after he gets out of the tree runs after his squad

"I invited myself. You didn't get the memo?" Sphy growled angrily. "But maybe neither of us need to die. We are in the midst of a war, brood-mate. There are always truces in a war. I know your pride will not let you give in easily, but please, my brother, have faith in yourself. You are not as bad as you let everyone think you are!" By now the great blue dragon was now almost pleading, slowly circling the slightly smaller black dragon with soft footfalls, ready to take to the air at any moment.

Artaxes hissing pulled to a stop, repeating the words that Sphy said as he thought of them though his mind. Then his glaze moved back onto Sphy, seeing the blue dragon 's muscles getting ready to spring into the sky if he dared to attack him.

"You believe that?" he asked him, his voice was slowly sounding more calmed, almost sounding it was relived. "You think that a monster like me can change? After I murdered a Nomad camp cause they couldn't afford my gold, attacked a human village and betrayed my sister and brother?"

His tail cracked like a whip. "They don't deserve our help, they treat us like animals and horses to carry them to long distances, aiding them in fights so we can die for them," Artaxes spoke icy as he watched the blue dragon circle him.

~

Rasi gave in a chase after the squad of Steel Eagles with her tongue rolling out of her mouth, bouncing up and down like a dragon's tongue as it loosely in her jaws. It didn't take long for the small dragon to catch up with them on her small legs and she pulled herself into a horse like gallop run, now out speeding them. Rasi had that face that looked like her was impressive with herself as she lunged over a fallen log and headbutted away a branch, which wasn't very smart cause it had its revenge by swinging back at her face so the dragon ripped it off its tree socket before she kept on running to the direction of the smoke.

~

A small dragon stumbled out of the bushes, giving Artaxes that cheerful look as its tail lashed side to side.

"Rasi..." he signed lowly to see her padding towards them and she pulled to a stop, giving a confused look now when she was standing quiet far away from them. Artaxes knew that she would never understand what he had done to her, she is no smarter then an avenge dog but he didn't say those out loud cause he knew that it was insulting towards himself and Sphy. Artaxes didn't want to explain, his jaws were like glued to each other as the sight of his little sister silenced him. Not even the scent of Steel Eagles getting closer bothered him as he felt himself numb. A new feeling. Guilt.

"I do not think you can, Art, but I know you can. I'm truly sorry for what happened in your past. However, if you are adamant, then I have no choice..." With those words Sphy leaped at the snorting dragon, his fangs outstretched, aiming for his thin, ebony neck. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rasi. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay!" Sphy growled, breaking off his attack.

((Hey athenia? You think Arie should wake up soon? Poor 9 cannot do much without her :3))

Artaxes's head snapped back to Sphy with an alerted hiss when seeing him leaping at him, aiming for the neck...But all of the sudden, the blue dragon stopped in his tracks, pausing for a moment. Breaking off his own attack. This was exactly what Artaxes needed, a distraction. He raised his spiny tail, rising it into the air as he got ready to stab Sphy with it.

"You lie," he spoke icy. "You're wrong. Every word of yours disgust me and burn my trust, I'm too disgusted to even call you my brother." It wasn't too long before the spiny tail swing at Sphy like a club. He could hear Rasi's screams of anger and fear and the smaller dragon with red scales lunged at the tail, taking places of Sphy and making her the one whom got caught in the spiny tail, stabbing her in the chest and a deafening crash filled the air as she was knocked into the tree. Branches showered Rasi and the tree was nearly going to crack down but it managed to handle the weight of the dragon lying down at the bottom. She didn't seem to be moving which frighten the black dragon. "Rasi?" he seemed to totally forgot that he was fighting Sphy and padded over to the smaller dragon, lying down with a pool of blood slowly surrounding her, soaking the leafs and twigs in her own blood as they poured out of her chest from the wound of his spiny tail. Artaxes nudged her. Still Rasi wasn't moving. Dead or not, it angered Artaxes. "Look what you did!" he hissed at Sphy, taking him as the blame for Rasi getting hurt. "Darn you, Sphy! Darn you!" An raged roar was unleashed as he rammed into Sphy with his horns thoughtlessly, as he tried to take the blue dragon down so he can try an attempt to kill him off with his claws.

~

"I tell ya nothing!" Hugo barked at them as he felt himself get jerked backwards when the horses gone into a cancer. "I'm gonna tell ya nothing! Nothing! Don't even ask me anything, I'm gonna tell ya nothing and that's it. I'm not gonna tell ya the location for the other camps ya hear me? Nothing at all! I already gave ya a location to a camp and that will be enough, I don't care how badly ya hit me or how many times you shot me, I'll tell ya nothing. Not even ya stupid queen or king can tell me what to do or ya stupid leader of whichever this pack or mod belongs to. I'm gonna get out of here and make ya all pay for doing this, I'm gonna-"

"Just shut up already," one of them muttered under his breath, his gun was sitting in his laps, glimmering off the sunlight though the holes of the carriage.

"No you don't tell me to shut up! I'm gonna decide if I wanna shut up or not, I'm not gonna be bossed around and ya all don't talk or ask me anything and let me do my own business so ya don't care at all," the nomad kept on talking in his high voice as if he felt confident all of the sudden as soon as he realized there was no one whom was going to punch his face. "I'm gonna talk all I like in till you guys get so ticked off that you let me go-"

"Like if that was going to happen-"

"Shut up! Ya all of you," Hugo snapped at them. There was a complete amount of silence when Hugo couldn't think of anything else to say apart from talking about how annoying and rude they were being and he can already sense that he was boring them. He even heard one of them saying "I wish Jason was here to shut this guy's trap up..."

Edited by Tiffashy

"How is it my fault?" Sphy called while fighting a vicious, deadly battle with Artaxes. Left front, twist tail, right hook! the blue dragon chanted in his head as they fought, "Ask yourself how it is my fault. It was Rasi's choice. She chose to take that blow." He knew that talking was no longer an option to show the black attacker his fault. So instead, he used a tactic he had used many times in the past. "You can't even touch me! I thought you were better than this," he growled, then jumped to avoid his opponents tail.

Onyx team arrives at the scene and Jason looks at Artaxes "Onyx team defend Rasi!" Jason commands as the team did as Jason commands then Jason looks at Artaxes then pulls out his combat knife "Artaxes you dont want Sphy! You want to kill me Im right here you menace come on you want me come and get it!" Jason says as he stands as Scorcher looks at him "Sir what are you doing!?" Scorcher says as Jason loks at him "Scorcher take Rasi away from this area and thats an order!" Jason says as Scorcher picks up Rasi and runs out of the area with her and Jason readies himself for the attack

((Rasi is actully the size of a horse xd.png I'll just go along with it smile.gif))

"I don't want to kill you human, you want to kill me," Artaxes gave his devilish smirk as it was cut off with a low hiss of pain when a talon got raked though his jet black scales. "Remember how my clan killed your parents? Yours did as well, that was revenge. Payback. Of cause, you didn't want to stop there, you decided to go around, poking dragons in till you found Sphy and hid under his wing as he does all of the fighting so you could just sit down and watch me experience pain." He fought back using his tail, horns and claws to try and fight off Sphy. But the great blue dragon managed to dodge most his tail blows which was frustrating Artaxes. He lashed his tail back at Sphy, but it was far too aimless to hit him. He tried again. This time it nearly hit Jason from another error of his aimless blows, easily the spines avoided the human. Artaxes can taste the blood in his lips, giving off a bitter and spicy taste that also makes his nose twitch to the scent. But there was also another welcoming taste in his mouth. Venom. Oh yes, he thought to himself darkly. Now he knew what he needed to do to take on Sphy, his venom needed to be injected in order to bring Sphy down. Then maybe he can deal with Jason if he dares to bother his battle with his brother. But he needed to be close enough to reach his little skinny neck if he wanted his chances of winning to be stronger. But that dragon was playing his old games with him, the old 'You can't touch me!' trick. A quick flash of memory hit him, he remembered the times when Sphy used to do that all of the time when they were hatchlings. Artaxes knocked off that thought, the laughter of his memories faded away.those good times were over and his so called brother was his greatest rival right now, leaving out humans, nomads, and the rest of the world. He started to attack swifter, trying to out speed Sphy's own attack forms. Most of all, he was aiming for the neck. He strike like a snake, using his fights swift and a low violent hiss was rumbling though his lips as he strike again. This time pushing himself harder onto Sphy, he felt his neck muscles burning as he used strength to make his blows deadly.

~

Rasi felt herself jumping around in the same spot, shaking side to side as she felt herself shaken violently. Weak eyes opened and everything seemed blurry. A few blinks cleared away the blur, allowing Rasi to see that she was being held in warm, sweaty hands. Thinking that it was Echo, she growled lowly in an un-aggressive way. Trying to tell the stranger to let go. "Rasi want brothers to stop fighting," she spoke in her small voice as she wiggled around, eager to be free. She noticed blood ticking down her underbelly, she tried to remember how she got it but then half wished that she didn't remembered as the memories flashed back. Remembering a spine stabbing her there and everything going black. When everything became clear, she worked out it wasn't Echo and Rasi growled lower, feeling uncomfortable with pain at once.

"Hmm, dear brother, it seems you have gotten sloppy over the years. Really, your fighting abilities have stooped down to that of a..." He paused in his sentence to avoid a jab from Artaxes sharp teeth, "A cat, maybe?"

Sphy started to laugh, his chuckles echoing haltingly through the silent, watching forest. A tree leaned heavily toward the ground, and with a resounding crack fell toward the great blue dragon. Thinking fast, Sphy leaped away from the tree, leading Artaxes directly under it in the hope of catching him under the tree, or at least a branch.

Artaxes gave in a chase after Sphy. His murderous glaze was locked into the blue dragon as his claws sent rich soil flying when they kicked from the floor to give himself an extre boost of speed. He gave out an angry screech to try and scare him a little or at least make him look behind to see how close Artaxes was behind him. He was getting closer, he wanted to be at least near enough to inject his venom or rake his claws into Sphy's handsome, shiny blue scales. Wanting to hear him roar in pain. Artaxes was close enough to the blue dragon. A low smirk appeared on his face as he tried to swipe his back, but it was too late when he felt himself pinned to the ground at sudden force. He hissed alertly and tried to claw it off, but it wasn't as easy as he thought. It wasn't another dragon pinning him, but a tree was. A large and heavy one. Realizing it wasn't as easy as he expected, he used most of his strength to try and get it off. But the best he can do was leave marks all over it and it wouldn't even move. Artaxes hissed a curse before turning to Sphy with his silent panting. "Is this how you finish it?" he questioned him, sounding like he snapped. "Leave me helpless to fight back while you choose if you felt like killing me off?"

Jason sees Sphy flying off and Artaxes chasing him then he ran after him still holding his combat knife and ran to the scene then charges in anger "This is for my father!" Jason yells as he makes a slashing motion across Artaxes face then his memory flashes to a tombstone of his father and shows Jason standing before it in his Steel Eagle power armor with his helmet off and he morns for his loss

one member of Granite team was ready to punch Hugo across the face "Thats it I've had enough with this person can I punch him!" the Granite team member says as thier leader Truck stopped them "Cyphon let it go!" Truck says as he holds a shotgun as he sees Outpost 6 "Alright we are here." Truck says as he grabs Hugo and pulls him off the carriage and walks up to the gate then it opens seeing a division of Steel Eagles were marching and on one of the flags beneath the insignia was a sayings "Faith is your shield!", "Death to the Mutants!", and "We are the future!" then there is an execution area where they kill their most wanted criminals and traitors then Truck brings Hugo to an interrogation area and opens the door "Make yourself at home." Truck says as he pushes him into the room and closes it locking him in

"No!" Sphy shouted at the human. "Do not. You would be worse than him. Let his learn his humility!" The big blue dragon swiped his paw, easily disarming the human, and growled. His claw snagged the human's shirt, and he hissed, "You will not touch him. He must learn what his punishment is. Leave him."

Sphy took off, his claws tearing into the dirt as he flew overhead, sighing at the fate of his brother, struggling against the tree. Broodmate, he thought, I could never do anything to hurt you.

Edited by ubbydubby

((Sorry for not posting for a while, school had been dragging me down x.x))

Artaxes gave out an angry hiss at Jason when he saw the knife rising, it gave off a metallic glow as it shined in the sunlight. But it was quickly knocked out of the human's hands when Sphy came along just in time to hit it away. His hissing pulled to a sudden stop when sensing the threat was gone. But still, he would rather die from knife wounds then being tortured by Sphy from his amazing speech called 'the words of goodness and the bad stuff that you had done in the past which you must regret.' Well thats what Artaxes calls that stuff. His brother had always been fancy with words and makes him feel like the dumb one. His blood red eyes watched Sphy vanished from sight when the blue dragon took off, leaving him with the human. At least he didn't need to give out that speech that time.

"Once I get free," he threaten Jason once he was certain that Sphy was far enough for him not to hear Artaxes. "I'll hunt you down. Just like I did with your father." He grunted as he gave in the effort of pushing himself up, trying to lift up the large weight of the tree with his strong legs. It was slow and hard work, but he can feel that he was achieving something. Now when he got enough room, Artaxes used his wings to try and push off the tree off his back. But he collapsed back into his spot once his knees buckled. "I even know your name," he hissed as he tried again to push off the tree but ended up lying back down onto the same spot were he had been for ages. "Jason."

~

Hugo stormed around in his room, searching for an exit but there was only a window high up, it was nothing but iron bars up there. Only allowing a small amount of air inside of his prison. With boredom, he walked right up to the door before banging noisely on it. "Hey hey! You have no rights to keep me here!" he yelled out there, hoping that there was someone outside to hear him rage around. "Imma tell my boss about this! Imma make ya wet ya little pants and squel for ya mamma in till ya wet ya pants. You heard me? You know what Imma gonna do? Ya ol'lads and ya pretty little amour are ya biggest..." he paused for a second to think up of an insult. "Wimps? Yeah, ya the biggest wimps I ever seen! I don't like ya face, ya hear me?"