athania

Warfare of the Salizdorian Races

(im back! if anyone is still alive. im SO sorry i havent logged on in a long time but we just resurrected my computer. so, where did we leave off? Woah woah woah. who allowed other races to be made????? i dont think we should add any other types of people honestly. i think what we have is good and we shouldnt add cliche zombies and snake people.)

Edited by athania

( Sorry. It was a desperation move. But you didn't say you didn't like the beast people.)

((Hey 9, Atha is with me right now and she says, "The beast-people are also unneccessary, and if you're bored with your current characters, yoj can make a tree ent because no one has made an active ent currently." I say that I agree with her, as we already have enough sentient species. Thanks for the idea!))

(( Like I said, it was a simple desperation move to keep it active. And I wasn't bored with my characters. It's that nobody was active enough to progress. And by that, I mean, nobody could get out of wherever they were, CCC and knights left the dragon person, and Athania went offline during a conversation that nobody else was even close to.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((How about all those inactive... suddenly dissapeared. No one knows why, but the nomads are suspected by the elves and the humans, and the dragons have decided to take no part in the dissapearances. That way all those unactive could come back whenever they want, but we can continue without them.))

(( I do, but if the few-week-long hiatuses you have continue, well. That's all right. But I'm guessing that we need a time skip. And what happened to Athania? I thought you said once that you went to the same school? And I'm talking about DCF in general. Not just this.))

(( Maybe we should restart... Like do this RP all over again, it's really messed up. Besides, everybody is missing and I guess this post wouldn't be seen for like... 30 days before somebody even bothers to check this RP again? We can still keep our characters if we wanted to, or just make new ones. ))

((I have a subscription to this list, and I don't have close to anything to do fri-day nights. Though, you are correct. We should do a restart or a second RP.))

(( So ubbydubby and athania, what do you guys think of restarting the whole thing? And about 9pmg's move, it was just a way of keeping the RP active. New species would be interesting. It would mean that we could have more enemies and dramatic twists.

What I had seen from most role plays and experiences I had, role plays die off quickly as soon as the host/leader of the role play becomes inactive. Thought that might had been an interesting fact I've learn't long ago to mention that. Restarting the whole thing would clear up stuff and we won't be messed up and stuck with other characters that hadn't seem to be alive because of their owners gone. ))

(( I've seen a website be abandoned because the host left. It was based off of this website. The RolePlaying guild. Ubby was in it, and as soon as Sky left, BAM! no-one was left except for 5 out of fifty.))

((I remember that. Sky tried to start it back up again but that sorta failed... and I'm sorry for the hiatus thing, I don't get emails anymore due to the subscription problem. As for Atha... I'm pretty sure her computer life has died due to MMORPGs. And Final Fantasy. So I'm pretty sure she's gone for good.

Therefore, I'm good with restarting, as long as we keep the same general concept of the world falling apart. If needed, we could make it more dramatic or urgent.))

(( So MMORPGs do take lives over. huh. Never imagined that that was real. Don't let her play a few certain games. I'll PM you a list later. They will make sure she doesn't go to school for days at a time. OT, how can we restart this? I've tried to restart something as the co-owner, and that didn't work, and not the spam one either. Did it twice. Point being, you'd have to get Atha's permission to restart. Or keep it here, and just restart from a certain point.))

((Meh, she's already been taken by them. She already misses enough school as it is. I'll talk to her tomorrow and ask if she's okay with me taking over, since she's obviously even less active than me... O.o ))

((Hi guys! Sorry about the inactivity AGAIN, I'm going to make it a habit to get on. I think restarting is a great idea, but leave the new races up to me and Brisingr. We are the leaders, you know? I'll make Brisingr remind me about the RP at school often. Also, I didn't get sucked up into MMORPG's lol, but that was a good guess. xd.png I'll make the new RP thread and submit.))

(( Wooo~ I'm glad that we're restarting. Currently stalking the new unapproved thread and waiting for it to be finished. c": *Cracks whip* Now be active everybody. *Looks back at my old posts* What a noob. :'D ))

(( As glad as I am to restart, Athania hasn't edited the new one in little over two months.))

(( As glad as I am to restart, Athania hasn't edited the new one in little over two months.))

(( Say, are you interested in a 1v1 version of the role play in the Freedom area while waiting for the others to come back? :"3 ))