TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Whew! Man I got lucky I had 5 incubates. I manged to get three orange and two blues. Once my Ridgwing hatches I'm getting another blue. My pb Sunsong takes up my 7th slot smile.gif

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Pretty eggies. Dropped a couple breds and common CBs to snag two of each. The spotted ones appeared on my scroll below my Goldfish egg, and they look like photonegatives of one another. But I'm really eager to see what the green and orange one turns out to be!

Oh wow an new release! I can´t wait to see the hatchies, I catched two blues now I only have place for 1 green and then I will see which egg I can incubate. Thank you TJ for the new eggs! smile.gif

Does this new release mean that breeding is going to be out of whack for several weeks to come? You know, that I can just forget about any of my dragons (especially the more valuable ones) to have a successful breeding?

Two of each egg are already influenced and incubated. Right now I got my third dark egg. Now I'm scroll locked. cool.gif

Let's see... on a cruise? Check! New release? Check!

This is the 3rd time in a row that I've been on a cruise (with $$$ internet) and there's been a new release... however, that didn't stop me from picking up 1 each of the new ones already biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Ooh, pretty-looking eggs. biggrin.gif I'm excited!

Edited by Dianacat777

Where can i find them?

orange & green in the jungle

bright spots in the forest

Hm any clues in the codes (8daab / Qdqig) and (Cmocu / CAton) ..anybody?

My eggs are settling themselves

between canopy and hellfire (Bright spots)

and right at the end after stripes (orange and green)

Edited by velvet_paw

Carp, I'm completely locked and it's my breeding day too! @_@ Must resist urge to drop everything to the AP...

Edit: Also (where are my manners?!) thank you TJ and artists for moar pretty eggs. xd.png I can't wait to see the hatchlings!

Edited by MissK.

I caught 2 bright spots and 1 orange and green biggrin.gif I caught another orange and green, but I was locked . . . sad.gif