TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I now have four of the jungle eggs and three of the forest ones. xd.png I feel so happy. Can't wait to see what they are. ;D

So are these dropping on the hour only?

The longest drop is hourly but no they don't just drop then (i think they also drop a longer time on half an hour as well but I'm not sure).

So are these dropping on the hour only?

No, they also appear on the five minute drops(i.e. :05, :10, :15, etc.). However, as they are spread out over two biomes, they might not appear in both on a five minute drop. Plus, I have already started seeing old eggs mixed in, so it is always a possibility that one of the few dropped on the five minute mark isn't one of the new ones.

Edited by Nectaris

Haha, I KNEW there was going to be a release soon! I could feel it!

*is happily locked with new eggies* I can't wait to see the hatchies. <3

I just abandoned a 3rd gen Night Glory Drake and a CB Moonstone so that I could get a CB of both of these, ^^; I have one so far, just looking for the orange and green one now, ^^

Yeshhh!! New eggs <3

I was missing the releases :3

Im going hunting

are they in all biomes?

Only in the Forest and Jungle. smile.gif

Ergh...>_< I have good eggs on my scroll that I don't want to abandon D: My first ever Blue Stripe, a gorgeous 2nd gen Red Stripe, and this stunning White.

:c

But I have 3 slots open...*flexes fingers*

I feel so ninja-like at the moment, because I knew all along this was going to happen... ninja.gif

*Twitter*

Anyways, I still need to get the spotted egg. And I only have one slot on my scroll...

Needless to say, thank you so much TJ, and the wonderful creators of these eggs! They are so pretty! Can't wait to see what hatches out of them :3

I just nabbed two spotted ones on the :40 drop - very fast grab! ohmy.gif

Thanks, TJ and spriters. cool.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone*

I had a feeling something was going to happen soon!

I incubated two of my tinsel eggs to give me room, then I mis-clicked on a pygmy. >.< I have 3 bright ones and 1 spotted egg. I'm going after another spotted one after I drop that pygmy! Tomorrow, I will influence them. smile.gif

YAY!! I'm awake in time to see what the new hatchlings of TJ's will look like when they hatch xd.png I can't wait for my two eggs to hatch so I can (try to) grab the green/orange ones happy.gif

*Edit* - Thank you TJ and the spriters for the new eggs! biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Curious. I was hoping to get a clue as what they might be so I went and hit the sort by breed. The bright blue go right after the Earth. The orange and green go right after the swallowtails. Still have no idea what they are but its nice to see where they go breed wise ^^

WB

Got my first green-and-orange egg, and am now hoping for a spotted one...and this time I'm not going to look at TJ's tongue.gif I will let it be a surprise. I've tried that in the past but I always caved in, not able to resist peeking at the first page :3