TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Curious. I was hoping to get a clue as what they might be so I went and hit the sort by breed. The bright blue go right after the Earth. The orange and green go right after the swallowtails. Still have no idea what they are but its nice to see where they go breed wise ^^

WB

someone else mentioned the blue go after goldfish, and they go before hellfire which narrows it down a bit. I can't get any clues from the codes tho' & can't wait til TJ's hatch smile.gif

*Edit for typos

Edited by velvet_paw

Second day after the release, I've gotten the two eggs already. smile.gif Thanks TJ!

someone else mentioned the blue go after goldfish, and the go before hellfire which narrows it down a bit. I can't get any clues from the codes tho@ can't wait til TJ's hatch smile.gif

I can't either. Well we'll know in about an hour and 30 mins

WB

Hmm, I'm going to wait about a week before I get those new eggs, as I don't know what they'd look like as an adult-but I think that the eggs themselves look very interesting smile.gif

I officially have 2 of each! And yes...I have been sneaking peeks at the first page to see if TJ's have hatched, despite my promise to surprise myself...naughty naughty.

So the bright spots are dropping in the Forest and the orange-greens are dropping in the Jungle?

*glomps dangershy* If you ask me, it doesn't make much sense...you'd think they'd be dropping at, say, 11:00, but they all appear at 11:01-11:03.

See, just when I was figuring out how the biomes work...bam.

These eggs are so purdy <3 *cuddles*

Edited by glamoursea2

I officially have 2 of each! And yes...I have been sneaking peeks at the first page to see if TJ's have hatched, despite my promise to surprise myself...naughty naughty.

So the bright spots are dropping in the Forest and the orange-greens are dropping in the Jungle?

*glomps dangershy* If you ask me, it doesn't make much sense...you'd think they'd be dropping at, say, 11:00, but they all appear at 11:01-11:03.

See, just when I was figuring out how the biomes work...bam.

These eggs are so purdy <3 *cuddles*

HeHe (don't we all?)

And yes - thats where I caught my new pretties

the first thing i thought when i saw the release name was- NOW DRAGON CAVE HAS A SEECRET FRIDAY RELEASE TOO!!!! the second was- I MUST HAVE THE NEW EGGIES!!!!

Just unlocked and went to pick up a second blue spot. Misclicked on a Whiptail instead!

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

AWESOME C:

... except that I caught 6 green and 1 blue xd.png

Edited by caya

The green/orange swirly egg is gorgeous. <3 I have one locking me on my scroll right now. Later I'll have 2 slots open though. c:

Yay! Scored 2 of the Green/orange and 2 of the spot ones!

Too bad I won't be around when TJ's eggs hatch to see them ; ;

Woohoo! An egg hatched leaving me with an open spot (will have another open spot in another hour or so)! happy.gif Now to try and grab the green and orange eggs tongue.gif

*Edit* Wow! blink.gif I managed to catch one at the 5 minute drop! laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Shhh... Its Secret!

Thanks, TJ, something to brighten my horrid day.

EDIT: ITS MORE HORRID! The Eggs are sick, the eggs on the first post!

Edited by Discontinued

I got one of each biggrin.gif

I'm waiting that another egg hatches, in the meanwhile I'll go to stalk hatcheries in the hope to see more of the new Paper egg's hatching sequence <3

Shhh... Its Secret!

Thanks, TJ, something to brighten my horrid day.

EDIT: ITS MORE HORRID! The Eggs are sick, the eggs on the first post!

It's okay if TJ's eggs are sick - they can't die. :P

I can't hardly believe it, but I got three of each on the first day of release!!! amazing ohmy.gif .

I gendered them to be a male and two females of each species.