kittygrl

Gandalf or Dumbledore

Gandolf or Dumbledore?  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gandalf for me. He has a staff and can even wield a sword. Dumbledore seems to get most of his strength from his elder wand. Don't get me wrong, Dumbledore is awesome, but I think in terms of combat ability Gandalf is better.

Being an avid Harry Potter fan I'd have to say... Gandalf. In a fight using purely their own abilities and knowledge, Dumbledore just wouldn't stand a chance.

Definitely Gandalf. Because he`s an Istar and other reasons already mentioned. smile.gif

I like both of them, but I prefer Gandalf. It just seems like he always saves the world when no one else will. Gandalf actually comes back from the dead (sort of). I think he is vastly more powerful than Dumbledore, but I could be wrong. Also, who else can ride the lord of all horses?! cool.gif

I don't know why, I just like the character of Dumbledore better. I feel though it might just be because I prefer the Harry Potter series over LOTR.

Dumbledore. Because reasons.

...Mainly because I like Harry Potter more than Lord of teh Rings.

Gandalf, because if the two had to fight to the death, Gandalf can flat-out steamroll Dumbledore. No offense, but he can use a sword as well as his magic, whereas Dumbledore just has magic.

The old guy with the TV remote would win because he can change the channel and watch Steven Universe.

wink.gif

What a cruel, cruel question.

If we're talking original source material, then both. But if we're talking movie adaptations, then Gandalf by a landslide. I was not a fan of Michael Gambon's Dumbledore. (Richard Harris, yes. What a pity he never got to finish what he started.)

Dumbledore, because I like Harry Potter better than Lord of the Rings. biggrin.gif

Gandalf, he is way more chilled out. I do love Dumbledore, but Gandalf definitely wins this one.

I love the Lord Of The Rings.

Dumbledore. He seems much more magical and wise to me as a character, and the whole Harry Potter Series was cooler to me when I read it.

Absolutely Dumbly-dore~ The Harry Potter series is one of my favorites, and he's one of my favorite characters. :3

Awww... I can't choose... And honestly it's hard to decide. Both are awesome.