Generation Association

Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre

Welcome to the Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre!

This is a trading and gifting topic devoted to Even Generation dragons. Only Even Generation dragons are to be offered or asked for in this topic.

As of June 26, 2014 a temporary restriction is being put in place to disallow 2nd gen trades of golds, silvers, coppers, prizes and avatars. Please DO NOT offer these as trades in this thread. This is also not the place to offer trades of CB dragons. (these have been disallowed for some time, but it bears repeating)

-- as of February 5, 2015 I'm allowing 2nd gen Avatars to be traded in this thread. It's a move I was considering anyway, but with the closing of the Rare Trade Thread there's not really another place for them except the general trading thread. They're not drawing the huge prices they were, so they should be ok here. ---

The purpose of this thread is to facilitate building Even Gen lineages. It has not been fulfilling this purpose, being overrun with low gen rare trades. Even Gen rares higher than 2nd gen are still allowed.

Again, this is intended to be a temporary measure until the forum mods can decide on more permanent solutions. Second gens are an important part of building Even Gen dragons, but there are also other places to trade them.

~Thank you,

Fiona BlueFire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Even Generation Dragon? Simple; it’s when all the lines in the lineage goes back to the exact same point. There’s no “empty slots” somewhere in the lineage. For example: a Gen4 would have all parents, grand parents and great grand parents, and all the great grand parents would be Gen1/CB.

How this thread should work:

There are several ways to ask for or offer eggs in this thread.

What you are offering: Straight up trade posts are the simplest way of offering eggs in the thread. Simply post what you have to offer, say what you would like in exchange, and then include a trade link. What you are asking for: The second way to use this thread is to post what you're looking for. Example: Say you're looking for a third gen checker with just whites and golds, like this. Then you'd post a Request. People who want to try to help you should PM you to work out details.

What you just want a new home for: The third way you can use this thread is the simplest. Say you breed a cb white and a cb blue, and what you really needed was a blue egg, but they gave you a white one. Well, make a post here with a lineage link, so people can see what you have, and a claim link. Add any particular requests you have regarding the egg. And you're done.

If you pick up an egg offered in such a free for all, it's ok to post and say you have it too. That way the person offering knows it went to someone who will appreciate it.

Ok, now some of the technical business stuffs.

1. As always, respect DC's TOS and Forum rules.

2. You are only allowed to bump a post once every 24 hours. Hopefully, you shouldn't need to bump at all.

3. No begging. Asking "can anyone help with this?" is not the same as "gimme a gold/tinsel/other rare"

4. Only Even Generation dragons. If you post dragons that aren't Even Gen, it will be regarded as off topic, and therefore spam.

5. Respect each other and play nice, or I'll get the wooden spoon out. You don't want me to do that. Trust me.

And lastly, this topic has been approved by the Powers That Be. It's the agreed upon solution to the issue in the Breeding thread.

Thread Mods:

Fiona BlueFire

Edited by Generation Association

HAVE:

Omen_Wyrm_hatchi.gif 4 x 2nd gen PB Omen:

- https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZVuIz

- https://dragcave.net/lineage/G1yRS

- https://dragcave.net/lineage/t3Syc

- https://dragcave.net/lineage/d6z2Z

WANT:

1 x CB new Halloween. I won't keep anyone waiting and will accept the very first offer at my Teleport.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Duysterwald

I'm still looking for a "checker fail" 2G SW from female silver Lunar that precogs/has gendered female! 

Please, if anyone catches one while AP browsing, let me know? 

I'm happy to trade for it - I have CB SWs and several nice AP finds, or I can breed a holiday mate you need.

HAVE:

Pumpkin_hatchi.gif  2G from male Mimic, named parents, precogs female!  Teleport Link

Pumpkin_hatchi.gif  2G from male Mimic, named parents, precogs female!   Teleport Link

WANT:

2G SW from female silver Lunar, precog/gendered female

2G SW from female silver Lunar, ungendered/unknown

messy/inbred Desipis, gendered male

Other offers also welcome

Edited by sorenna

Have:

2nd gen Green_Striped_egg.gif from Mistletoe.

Looking for:

2nd gen Red_Striped_egg.gif from f Holly

2nd gen White_Striped_egg.png from Perm. Calm Aegis

2nd gen White_Striped_egg.png from Snow

I only needed one stripe x mistletoe but got two in trade, hoping to swap but happy to gift if needed for a lineage. :)

HAVE:

Witchlight_mature_hatchi.png  2G male WL from female Silver Tinsel!  (Stunned today.) Teleport Link

WANT:

2G Silver Shimmer from male Chrono (mate for cTlrx)

2G Silver Shimmer from male Falconiform (mate for MN1fL)

NOTES:

Unless someone wants to offer a CB Gold, these are all I'm interested in trading this one for.  Considering the timing difficulties involved, purple signature line does apply!

I can also add a 3G Silver Tinsel from Mutamore checker to my offer if desired! 

Edited by sorenna

Have:

Magi_egg.gif 3rd gen Magi

- Male Silver Tinsel (Joker; Ahasverus) x female Magi checker

- Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Seeking:

- Bloodswap

- 3rd gen Magma from male Bronze Tinsel checker unrelated to 9dDMz
- 3rd gen Thalassa from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to qXTIV
- 3rd gen Tsunami from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to nu4nx
- 3rd gen White Stripe from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to ibWz7
- 3rd gen Pillow from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to nYP10
- 3rd gen Albino from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to 5vKZ5
- 3rd gen Albino from male Gold Tinsel checker unrelated to mLxkG
- 4th gen Sunsong from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to 0iSxd
- 4th gen Tan Ridgewing from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to wL7It
- 4th gen Winter from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to NmEEZ
- 4th gen Autumn from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to Y8aou
- 4th gen Silver Lunar from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to WPa4x
- 4th gen Almandine from male Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to CtuWh
- 4th gen Red Nebula from male Silver Tinsel x Red Nebula checker unrelated to X5HYa
- 4th gen Blue Nebula from male Silver Tinsel x Blue Nebula checker unrelated to dNQq7
- 3rd gen Spessartine Pyralspite from male Bronze Shimmer checker unrelated to tkJ3W
- 3rd gen Albino from female Bronze Shimmer checker unrelated to YKmVi
- 3rd gen Blusang from female Bronze Shimmer checker unrelated to 2VDbA
- 3rd gen Green Copper from female Silver Shimmer checker unrelated to v8o01
- 3rd gen Deep Sea from female Silver Shimmer checker unrelated to jStfc
- 4th gen Red Copper from female Bronze Shimmer checker unrelated to PvSl6
- 4th gen Gold from male Gold Shimmer checker unrelated to CF5a2

- Any other 3rd gen Prize checker kin

- Open to other offers (see wishlist on profile for ideas)

HAVE:

Gold_male_hatchi.gif  2G Gold from female Celestial, gendered male!  Teleport Link

WANT:

3G Gold from male Marrow checker

3G Gold from female SW checker

3G Gold from female Caligene checker

3G Gold from 'checker' with any mix of whitewing/goldwing (not triwing) SnowAngels  (mate for this)

2G Gold from RibbonDancer

2G Gold from Garland

Edited by sorenna

HAVE

Royal_Blue_egg.gif 3rd gen RB x Shimmer checker Offer

WANT

Any of the following CB hatchie ( 1-4): 

Any: Gold_hatchi.gif Silver_hatchi.gif Aeon_Wyvern_hatchi.png Aether_Wyvern_hatchi.gif Almerald_hatchi.gif Antarean_hatchi.gif Ash_hatchi.png Azure_Glacewing_hatchi.gif Black_Truffle_hatchi.gif Bolt_hatchi.png Boreal_hatchi.png Candelabra_hatchi.png Cassare_hatchi.gif Celestial_hatchi_corporeal.gif Copper_Dragon3_hatchling.png Copper_Dragon2_hatchling.png Red_Dorsal_hatchi.gif Ember_hatchi.gif Fell_hatchi.png Fire_Gem_red_hatchi.png Floret_Wyvern_hatchi_gold.png Floret_Wyvern_hatchi_purple.png Freckled_hatchi.gif Frilled_hatchi.png Gemshard_red_hatchling.png Gemshard_blue_hatchling.png Day_Glory_Drake_hatchi.gif Night_Glory_Drake_hatchi.gif Greater_Spotted_Drake_hatchling.gif Green_hatchi.gif Guardian_hatchi.gif Honey_Drake_hatchi.gif Horse_hatchi.gif Imperial_Fleshcrowne_hatchi.gif Leodon_hatchi.gif Dark_Lumina_hatchi.gif Melismor_hatchi.gif Morphodrake_hatchi.gif Ochredrake_hatchi.gif Olive_hatchi.gif Plated_Colossus_hatchling.gif Pyralspite_Almandine_hatchling.gif Pyrovar_hatchi.gif Razorcrest_Wyvern_hatchi.gif Scimitar-wing_Wyvern_hatchi.gif Script_hatchi.png Sinii_Krai_hatchi.png Siyat_purple_hatchi.gif Siyat_blue_hatchi.gif Siyat_green_hatchi.gif Stone_hatchi.gif Striped_River_hatchling.gif Tarantula_Hawk_Drake_hatchi.gif latest?cb=20180422122210 Terrae_hatchi.gif Tetra_hatchi.gif Whiptail_hatchi.gif Zyumorph_jungle_hatchi.png Chrono_Xenowyrm_hatchling.gif Gaia_Xenowyrm_hatchling.gif Thalassa_Xenowyrm_hatchling.gif

Female: Aria_mature_hatchi.png Carmine_Wyvern_mature_hatchi.png Coastal_Waverunner_mature_hatchi.gif Deep_Sea_mature_hatchi.gif Diamondwing_mature_hatchi.gif Purple_Dorsal_mature_hatchi.gif Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png Glaucus_Drake_mature_hatchi.png Kingcrowne_mature_hatchi.png Nocturne_matured_hatchi_day_form.gif Purple_female_hatchi.gif Royal_Crimson_mature_hatchi.png Sapphire_mature_hatchi.png Skywing_mature_hatchi.gif Spinel_Wyvern_violet_mature_hatchi.png Spirit_Ward_female_hatchling_%28day%29.g Turpentine_mature_hatchi.gif Undine_female_hatchi.png Water_female_hatchi.gif Zyumorph_volcano_mature_hatchi.png

Male: Albino_mature_hatchi.gif Anagallis_male_hatchi.png Balloon_mature_hatchi.gif Electric_mature_hatchi.gif Fire_Gem_green_male_hatchi.png Frostbite_mature_hatchi.png Khusa_mature_hatchi.png Lacula_mature_hatchi.gif Lunar_Heralds_bronze_mature_hatchi.png Mint_mature_hatchi.gif Monarch_male_hatchi.gif Neotropical_mature_hatchi.gif Spitfire_mature_hatchi.gif Storm_mature_hatchi.gif Sunstone_mature_hatchi.gif Water_Walker_mature_hatchi.gif

Chicken is always auto

Nebula_green_male_hatchi.gif

I have a 3G Nebula baby from a perfect checker of green Nebulas and Cavern Lurkers!  It even has a kinda cool pronounceable code, "HU1eX." It might make 'Hulex' a good name for him!

I'm looking for an unrelated bloodswap.  An egg's fine as long as you're willing to rebreed if it miscolors.