Generation Association

Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre

Welcome to the Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre!

This is a trading and gifting topic devoted to Even Generation dragons. Only Even Generation dragons are to be offered or asked for in this topic.

As of June 26, 2014 a temporary restriction is being put in place to disallow 2nd gen trades of golds, silvers, coppers, prizes and avatars. Please DO NOT offer these as trades in this thread. This is also not the place to offer trades of CB dragons. (these have been disallowed for some time, but it bears repeating)

-- as of February 5, 2015 I'm allowing 2nd gen Avatars to be traded in this thread. It's a move I was considering anyway, but with the closing of the Rare Trade Thread there's not really another place for them except the general trading thread. They're not drawing the huge prices they were, so they should be ok here. ---

The purpose of this thread is to facilitate building Even Gen lineages. It has not been fulfilling this purpose, being overrun with low gen rare trades. Even Gen rares higher than 2nd gen are still allowed.

Again, this is intended to be a temporary measure until the forum mods can decide on more permanent solutions. Second gens are an important part of building Even Gen dragons, but there are also other places to trade them.

~Thank you,

Fiona BlueFire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Even Generation Dragon? Simple; it’s when all the lines in the lineage goes back to the exact same point. There’s no “empty slots” somewhere in the lineage. For example: a Gen4 would have all parents, grand parents and great grand parents, and all the great grand parents would be Gen1/CB.

How this thread should work:

There are several ways to ask for or offer eggs in this thread.

What you are offering: Straight up trade posts are the simplest way of offering eggs in the thread. Simply post what you have to offer, say what you would like in exchange, and then include a trade link. What you are asking for: The second way to use this thread is to post what you're looking for. Example: Say you're looking for a third gen checker with just whites and golds, like this. Then you'd post a Request. People who want to try to help you should PM you to work out details.

What you just want a new home for: The third way you can use this thread is the simplest. Say you breed a cb white and a cb blue, and what you really needed was a blue egg, but they gave you a white one. Well, make a post here with a lineage link, so people can see what you have, and a claim link. Add any particular requests you have regarding the egg. And you're done.

If you pick up an egg offered in such a free for all, it's ok to post and say you have it too. That way the person offering knows it went to someone who will appreciate it.

Ok, now some of the technical business stuffs.

1. As always, respect DC's TOS and Forum rules.

2. You are only allowed to bump a post once every 24 hours. Hopefully, you shouldn't need to bump at all.

3. No begging. Asking "can anyone help with this?" is not the same as "gimme a gold/tinsel/other rare"

4. Only Even Generation dragons. If you post dragons that aren't Even Gen, it will be regarded as off topic, and therefore spam.

5. Respect each other and play nice, or I'll get the wooden spoon out. You don't want me to do that. Trust me.

And lastly, this topic has been approved by the Powers That Be. It's the agreed upon solution to the issue in the Breeding thread.

Thread Mods:

Fiona BlueFire

Edited by Generation Association

I have this pretty 6th gen slightly inbred Silver x Gold checker which I discovered after breeding has one 1st level pair in each half. If someone would like to give it a good home, please do so.

I'm looking for a home

6 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

EG4 BS x Desipis checker - Claim my hatchling!

Please let me know if you take it!

How was this still here? I took it, many thanks for the pretty baby!  :)

Posted (edited)

GIFTING

user posted image  Silver Lunar Herald, 2nd gen, this is the lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/vobPJ   GONE

It's FREE, if you want to take it just send me a private message and I will provide you the teleport link :) 

Edited by rubina96

Have:

I have a lovely 4th even gen Avatar of Creation checker from Mistletoes, precogs male (precogs correctly). https://dragcave.net/lineage/XGN89 Avatar_of_Creation_egg.png

PROOF of precog attached.

Want:

* I am looking for another even gen Avatar; any gen checker with either a pretty common or a holiday; either is fine. It can be an Avatar of Change, Creation or Destruction. 9wv90cX.gif

I am not looking for specific mates; just beautiful Avatar lineages! :)

Or:

* Offers! Mystery.gif qyu.png

I do have some Avatars I could use a mate for,  and they are listed below:

If you happen to have these I could use a mate for my Water dragon. He doesn't have a name yet; please forgive his temporary name. :ph34r: It will be there until he gets a mate. ^_^

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rh6vb

Or a mate for her:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qzoCJ (it can also be an actual checker or the 2nd gen could be purebred; either would be okay)

Or a mate for him:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/mGRUC

Or feel free to offer other items! I will look at all offers. :)

Make an offer on my Avatar egg! :nyan:

Traded; thank you ^_^

precog screenshot.png

Edited by missy_
trade completed

Have:

Silver_Tinsel_hatchi.gif 3G silver tinsel from a male gaia checker, influenced female.

Want:

tinsel-silver.gif 4G silver tinsel from an yulebuck checker, unrelated to Pepper Morchaint

-OR-

tinsel-bronze.gif 4G bronze tinsel from an Arsani checker, unrelated to Belohnung

-OR-

tinsel-bronze.gif 3G bronze tinsel from a female black marrow checker, unrelated to Hell's Reflection

-OR-

This%20egg%20is%20really%20hot.gif 3G ember from a male black marrow checker, unrelated to Searing Thuwed

-OR-

This%20egg%20smells%20faintly%20like%20b 4G blusang from a female black marrow checker, unrelated to (JAlK0)

-OR-

xenowyrm-chrono.gif 2G chrono xenowyrm from an enrAegis x pyro xenowyrm combo, or other component for a mate for Athechelt

-OR-

Pillow_male_hatchi.gifPillow_male_hatchi.gifPillow_male_hatchi.gifPillow_male_hatchi.gif male CB pillow hatchlings (four minimum)

-OR-

Black_female_hatchi.gifBlack_male_hatchi.gifBlack_female_hatchi.gifBlack_male_hatchi.gif CB black hatchlings in pairs (number of males = number of females) (four minimum)

-OR-

Your best offer. Please no prize dragons outside of those mentioned here, though ❤️ - I don't collect prizes except those that let me finish some lines that happen to contain prizes.

Can haz swap?

(See signature for additional options)

Edited by pinkgothic

Reposting.

Have:

Silver_Tinsel_hatchi.gif 3G silver tinsel from a male gaia checker, influenced female.

Want:

tinsel-silver.gif 4G silver tinsel from an yulebuck checker, unrelated to Pepper Morchaint

-OR-

tinsel-bronze.gif 4G bronze tinsel from an Arsani checker, unrelated to Belohnung

-OR-

tinsel-bronze.gif 3G bronze tinsel from a female black marrow checker, unrelated to Hell's Reflection

-OR-

This%20egg%20is%20really%20hot.gif 3G ember from a male black marrow checker, unrelated to Searing Thuwed

-OR-

This%20egg%20smells%20faintly%20like%20b 4G blusang from a female black marrow checker, unrelated to (JAlK0)

-OR-

xenowyrm-chrono.gif 2G chrono xenowyrm from an enrAegis x pyro xenowyrm combo, or other component for a mate for Athechelt

-OR-

Pillow_male_hatchi.gifPillow_male_hatchi.gifPillow_male_hatchi.gifPillow_male_hatchi.gif male CB pillow hatchlings (four minimum)

-OR-

Black_female_hatchi.gifBlack_male_hatchi.gifBlack_female_hatchi.gifBlack_male_hatchi.gif CB black hatchlings in pairs (number of males = number of females) (four minimum)

-OR-

Your best offer. Please no prize dragons outside of those mentioned here, though ❤️ - I don't collect prizes except those that let me finish some lines that happen to contain prizes.

Can haz swap?

Edited by pinkgothic

Reposting.

Have:

Want:

-OR-

-OR-

-OR-

-OR-

-OR-

-OR-

-OR-

-OR-

Can haz swap?

Gifted.

Edited by pinkgothic