Generation Association

Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre

EG10 Bronze Shimmer (Free of Inbreed)

Want: Nice Checker or PureBreed, or any EvenGen over 9G

PS: Free for those who can put a mate with it and pass the lineage onward. Just put up a dummie. 

GIFTING

user posted image Nebula, 2nd gen, this is the lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/wgwNb    GONE

It's free, if you want to take it just send me a private message and I'll give you the teleport link :)

Edited by rubina96

On 1/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, WWECornSerpent said:

HAVE:

Silver_egg.gif  3rd EG PB Silver

WANT:

3rd gen Daydream X '09 Valentine checker as mate for Dreamer of Aedirn

3rd gen Sunrise X '09 Valentine checker as mate for Saskia's Heart

2nd gen Mint from male Bronze Shimmer X Upside Down Mint as mate for Little Flipped Lamb

(These are needed Secret Santa gifts so if you can breed either of these lineages but want something different, please PM me so we can work out a trade.  Thanks!)

Offer Here!

Please, if you can breed any one of the mentioned lineages and don't want the Silver, PM me and we can work something out.

HAVE:

Unique 4thEG Sapphire with 7/8 Val Alts base

WANT:

Swap 2-4th gen Alts - Prefer other Vals but will consider all offers (No "Desipis , Cavern Lurkers, Stair/Step or Spiral) only EvenGens.

PM any questions or alternate offers

I use decline, so if the trade is still open your offer is under consideration.

Make an offer on 4th EG egg

have

image.png.d057060c71a2040d9229c9d19b3c55c9.png 3rd gen. Bronze Shimmer from Mutamore! Influenced Female!

Teleport Link

want

lineage swap!

or:

242blae.gif Daydream egg 3rd gen. Daydream/Shimmer from Shimmer x Female Daydream (like this lineage)*

Tinsel egg variations rotator 3rd gen. Valentine/Tinsel from Tinsel x Valentine '09 (like this lineage)*

or

Other offers! CB Aeon, CB Floret especially welcomed.

* = OK for shimmer/tinsel to be bronze/silver/gold, but no mixing between tinsel/shimmer in one lineage, please; i.e. must be a perfect checkered.

Edited by Kiyoura

On 1/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, Aleoleo said:

HAVE

user posted image 3rd gen Green (aka Earth) x male Silver, now hatched and inluenced female, with name-like code

WANT 

Green_egg.gif Bloodswap, unrelated to https://dragcave.net/lineage/m5DFa

TRADE LINK

Bump, still there...

If you can help me out but aren't interested in a bloodswap, or if you'd rather swap a Silver instead, please PM me so we can work something out.

Edited by Aleoleo

Have:

user posted image 3G EvenGen prize x prize *precog'd Female* - Offer

Want:

Either a Purple Nebula or Stripe or DeepSea from a Female Upside-down/Fool's Mint (Mint from DeepSea OK)

A Purebred Mint from two Upside-down/Fool's Mints

A male Silver from a Female 2017/2018 Cave (biome) Mint

This is a present for my mom, who's feeling crummy & needs cheering up - she doesn't have a forum account, but she's got a Male Fool's Mint & a Female Cave Mint, so drop me a pm if you wanna trade with her & I'll relay the message.  This is her group if you wanna check for inbreeding (I have her permission to put this up): https://dragcave.net/group/80473

That was a quick trade, thank you! :D

Edited by Sunrunner

I'm too lucky in trades these days. Feeling like Polycrates. :lol:  So... a shiny must be given to the ocean forum.

Gift

Gifting 7 EG Brimstone with 32 different commons in the lineage.

Only condition to have it is to give it a name. Please PM me in case you want to have it. 😊

On 1/19/2019 at 8:17 PM, traumeule said:

Gifting 7 EG Brimstone with 32 different commons in the lineage.

Only condition to have it is to give it a name. Please PM me in case you want to have it. 😊

This is still available. 

Have:

Gold_hatchi.gif3rd gen Gold x Garland checker. It has been influenced male & precog confirms it will be male

Want:

Gold_egg.gif//Gold_hatchi.gif A swap, please. I'll happily take either an egg or a precoged male hatchling

Let's swap Gold x Garland checkers

See the green line in my signature. 

Edited by Nakeisha