Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Hi!

I am working on a kind of rainbow lineage with the three different colours of copper dragons.

My first 3rd Gen is finshed already: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zktPA

Unfortunately I failed so far with my tries to breed a green copper from a male green copper and a female orange copper.

As i tried different pairs, and failed pretty often, maybe someone here has more luck with his dragons to breed a green copper from a male green copper/female orange copper pair? smile.gif

I would be very happy if someone could help here. Of course I can try to give anything wished in exchange. smile.gif

Thank you very much in advance! smile.gif

Best regards

Aulendil

Unfortunately, due to the way the Coppers breed, I don't think *anyone* can breed those combinations. sad.gif It's the female Copper that determines the colour of the offspring.

Unfortunately, due to the way the Coppers breed, I don't think *anyone* can breed those combinations. sad.gif It's the female Copper that determines the colour of the offspring.

Ah, thank you very much for this information, i didnt know this yet! smile.gif

Shame on me. laugh.gif Checking my last breedings, I have to tell, that it can easily be seen that always the mothers have the same colour as the children. xd.png

Thank you very much once again for your help. smile.gif

I will stop now my tries to breed a rainbow lineage with coppers. What a pity that I can not continue with this lineage idea.

Best regards

Aulendil

Ah, thank you very much for this information, i didnt know this yet! smile.gif

Shame on me. laugh.gif Checking my last breedings, I have to tell, that it can easily be seen that always the mothers have the same colour as the children. xd.png

Thank you very much once again for your help. smile.gif

I will stop now my tries to breed a rainbow lineage with coppers. What a pity that I can not continue with this lineage idea.

Best regards

Aulendil

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I wish it were possible too. Perhaps a way around it is to use a "neutral" breed that drops in all biomes, like Whites, and do a checker with them? I think that's the only way you could do it.

Hello people! So this year I got some nice christmas stuff that I wanted to show off, but decided to wait until it was all grown up.

These are some 2nd gens I plan on continuing into checkers:angel/daydream ribbon/moonstone ribbon/heartseeker

I've got several other 2nd gens this year, but this pretty is more important. I might need help on creating a mate for her. even gen thuwed holly

Been awhile since I posted in here. Got a couple of things to mention.

First, finally finished my Royal Shadow lineages. biggrin.gifThis is their 2nd child together.

Second, drawing closer to the end of my Lunar Eclipse project!

Third, I caught 2 awesome EG Hollies this Christmas and I need help finding mates. If ANYONE can help me out then I would be most appreciative. Shoot me a PM if you can help. Below are the lineages:

3rd gen Holly X Spotted Greenwing checker

4th gen Holly X Red with Bright Pink ancestors

@ Kurei Chitsu- I can help you with the Ribbon/Moonstone and Ribbon/Heartseeker pairings if you need it. Just send me a PM. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

i caught a couple christmas dragons that i don't have the CBs for and may need a little assistance.

2nd gen ribbon x vine (an offsring is intended to be a mate for this 3E ribbon vine) ~ thanks Elayne and nooey!

2nd gen yulebuck x stripe

2nd gen youlebuck x white (an offspring is somehow going to be incorporated with this and this) ~thanks purplehaze!

this is a great thread and i find lots of help and great ideas here. i really appreciate all of you guys! as always, if i can breed something for anyone let me know. for christmas dragons i have CB magis, wrapping wings, and solstices. i just don't have bright pink, frill, some CB metals. (all my dragons are listed in alphabetical order by breed (after my current projects and LMM lineages). christmas, halloween, and valentines are all lumped into 'holiday dragons')

going to try a sibling to this for Sister of the Dragon in a couple days. will PM to see if they still need it before i do though.

Edited by spring_dragon

i caught a couple christmas dragons that i don't have the CBs for and may need a little assistance. 

2nd gen ribbon x vine (an offsring is intended to be a mate for this 3E ribbon vine)

2nd gen yulebuck x stripe

2nd gen youlebuck x white (an offspring is somehow going to be incorporated with this and this)

I can help with the Ribbon/Vine soon. Mine are the "Mystic" ones

Can anyone help me with a mate for this Snow Angel

Or this Yule Buck

Edited by nooey

As always, some stunning pairings bred/collected.

I haven't really sat down and sorted mine. But this is the first pair that's successfully produced: 4th gen Gold x Yule http://dragcave.net/lineage/rDu4y

If anyone wants a sib or the 4rd *sometime* in the future gen drop me a line.

I also have a nice few Yules x Whites, 2nd and 3rd gens, so can help out with those where needed.

Ribbon/golds is my main focus and I have a few new lines to match up to get 3rd gens but so far they've been unwilling to squeeze out an eggie.

I also picked up some lovely Ribbon/nebs and look forward to building something with those. I like both the green as a tonal http://dragcave.net/lineage/Rubcs and the purple as a contrast http://dragcave.net/lineage/eYOr4

And pile of others....

Hurray right color first try

from my Winter Magi x Stripe project

no eggs from ribbon x harvest but I didn't expect any Harvests are hard to breed right now

And Finished 4th gen Pillow x Gold

was gifted the 3rd gen gold and just had to make a mate biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I am probably nuts. *Why* do I think that simultaneous Nebula/Copper lineages is a good idea? rolleyes.gif

Probably? laugh.gif

I managed to catch/trade for a total of 22 2nd Gen Wrapping Wings from Mints. So I will plan to take this checker lineage to 7th Gen, with the help of some 3rd Gens that I will hopefully get via this thread in 2014. And it will take at least 5 more Christmases... So who's more nuts, Amazon? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Probably?  laugh.gif

I managed to catch/trade for a total of 22 2nd Gen Wrapping Wings from Mints. So I will plan to take this checker lineage to 7th Gen, with the help of some 3rd Gens that I will hopefully get via this thread in 2014. And it will take at least 5 more Christmases... So who's more nuts, Amazon?  rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

Uhhhh....

Ok, I think you win that one! tongue.gif (If you need a couple of Minty mates for your horde of WWs, give me a poke!)

@ytak: They're Solstice dragons, apparently. There's a whole thread of mate ideas for them in the main Site Discussion section. Personally, I'm leaning towards Sunrises/sets and Bleeding Moons as possible mates.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

yeah i hear ya. the potential mate i had made for my female lurker x purple nebula turned green for the second time...

*eye roll*

Hey guys, a friend threw this at me and I need a perfect mate.

@ Amazon- I feel your insanity. lol I'm pretty much doing the same thing with my green Neb X GW and Moonstone X blue Neb lineages.

@ lillysally- I don't think you have enough Christmases planned. /sarcasm tongue.gifxd.png You are indeed a brave soul.

@ Sarah864- I can provide a green Neb X GW checker mate if you are interested. Are were you going for the red/green Neb crossover?

@ Amazon_warrior: I couldn't resist trying to help you -- those pairings are gorgeous! I managed to get a brown copper from the purple neb x brown copper pairing if you're interested (hooray for having a mate for your baby? XD). Throwing a PM link your way. :3 Your red copper x red nebula lineage on the other page is so pretty too. Mind if I borrow the idea? x3 (eventually, anyway. You know how these breeds are... :P)

@ lilysally: Oh, I wish I knew you were after 2G wrapping wings! I didn't even end up breeding my two this year. :c But hmm, mints seem to be popular... quite recently? XD

Cool lineages, everyone! I'm playing around with my solstice dragons and my belief that everything goes with sunsongs remains intact. XD I'm thinking of doing a three breed lineage with these + male sunrise dragons. Would love a swap for this fella if anyone is doing the same thing (either breed is okay!)

I'm also hoping to get a blood swap for a sibling to this baby at some point. Is anyone here capable of breeding a GW like this? Dunno if it's unreasonable to add but if two of the CBs are Angel Falling and Demon Rising, that would be super awesome. I love the names of those dragons. ouo

@ Amazon_warrior: I couldn't resist trying to help you -- those pairings are gorgeous! I managed to get a brown copper from the purple neb x brown copper pairing if you're interested (hooray for having a mate for your baby? xd.png). Throwing a PM link your way. :3 Your red copper x red nebula lineage on the other page is so pretty too. Mind if I borrow the idea? x3 (eventually, anyway. You know how these breeds are... tongue.gif)

Thanks very much for the eggie! smile.gif And steal away! I'm probably only going to take each of these to 4th gen and then combine them, but if you want a bloodswap or something down the line, let me know.

@sheppardkid: There's just something about Nebbies, isn't there? I can't leave them alone! xd.png

hi, folks

since trading goes very bad atm, perhaps someone here could help me out with a few mates:

3rd gen PB black with alt sweetling base

3rd gen PB Black with male marrow base

need a 3rd gen stripe from gold Winged Snow angel

needs 4rth gen pink with bright, alts, sweetlings or shimmers

I'd love a 3rd gen pb royal blue with female silver shimmers in base

so I can breed a mate for This alt/shimmer

and needs a 6th gen silver shimmer fail, either moonstone, royal blue, or green copperthat one

and finally:

2nd gen gold from gold winged SA

here's what I could offer atm for one of those:

CB Magma and gold wyvern

2nd and 3rd gen Copper hatchlings

3rd eg Blusang and Teimarr hatchling

Edited by Sirikith