Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ Sirikith - I am working on that same SA x Stripe lineage, but don't have the 2nd gen Stripes, yet, so can't breed a gen 3. I should be getting a Stripe egg in trade later today, though, (dragons willing) so could breed one in a week or so if you are still looking then. smile.gif

Purple Haze, help would be appreciated. I'd love to help you out, but all my SAs are 2nd gen...CB Stripes I'd have enough

@ Amazon- I feel your insanity. lol  I'm pretty much doing the same thing with my green Neb X GW and Moonstone X blue Neb lineages.

@ lillysally- I don't think you have enough Christmases planned. /sarcasm tongue.gifxd.png  You are indeed a brave soul.

@ Sarah864- I can provide a green Neb X GW checker mate if you are interested.  Are were you going for the red/green Neb crossover?

I'm going for the red x green nebula cross over. Many thanks for the offer though. On the bright side, while hunting the AP for nebula checkers I came across this smile.gif Expect to see gifted offsprings on this thread in the future as a thank you to the many people who helped me so far with this frustrating nebula checker lineage (even though I abandoned the miscolors :C ).

Edit: Oh and what do you guys like better http://dragcave.net/lineage/XDlv3 or http://dragcave.net/lineage/9gaHm? I'm planning on using one with http://dragcave.net/lineage/PbVDr in a long lineage.

Edited by Sarah864

FINALLY! I don't know what possessed me to do a guardian X silver checker in the first place. Masochism? This is the 13th egg I've bred from this pair. And that's not counting all the times they didn't give me an egg. Happily, I already have 3 or 4 prospective mates I found in the AP (in case of refusals).

Guess this a good end of the year breeding. biggrin.gif

FINALLY! I don't know what possessed me to do a guardian X silver checker in the first place. Masochism? This is the 13th egg I've bred from this pair. And that's not counting all the times they didn't give me an egg. Happily, I already have 3 or 4 prospective mates I found in the AP (in case of refusals).

Guess this a good end of the year breeding. biggrin.gif

congrats! i have a mirror of that as a guardian that i fished out of the AP some time ago.

Can anyone help me with a mate for this Snow Angel

Well - I think I can help... I just set up this pair, and got this...

Both the 3rd gens and 2nd gens are mine... PM me if interested! smile.gif

LadyA

@ Sirikith: I've PMed you with a link for a black egg from the alt sweetling base. I wasn't sure if you wanted both 2G parents to be alt black or not so I just matched the lineage of the one you linked.

Purple Haze, help would be appreciated. I'd love to help you out, but all my SAs are 2nd gen...CB Stripes I'd have enough

The Stripe I was expecting didn't come in, yet, as it turned out the mother was still on cooldown. I still expect it in the next day or two, though. I have made a note on my breeding requests to breed you a gen 3 when I can.

I don't think there is someone who can breed a mate a the moment. I was looking through the cb hollies I'm aware of, and none of them have any 2nd gen hollies from purples. Besides the four in your holly, of course.

Oh, thank you for the info! sad.gif I think I'll then try to find a perfect 4th gen checker Holly x Any breed, if anyone would like to help (as a mate for him). And as a last resort, I'll then try to build a Red x Purple checker.

Have just bred a 3d gen Speckle (checkered with female Lurkers)

If anyone wants it - please, shoot me a PM for the transfer link!! wink.gif I'm seeking a new home for it! :3 Requested! Thank you! :3

I have another pair like that ready to produce - if anyone needs a baby from them, just let me know! I'll gladly gift it to you! smile.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Hi all... I am in need of some help.... I am trying to build a lineage plan for Christmas next year based on the two new Yulebucks I got this year... I already have one of the mates I need, but I need another one....

I need a 2nd Gen Gold from a CB Gold Female and a CB Yulebuck...

Here is an example of what I need...2nd Gen Gold

This is what half of the plan will look like >>> Part of plan...

I will breed just about anything from my scroll for this egg.... Please let me know if anyone can help!!

Thanks,

LadyA

@ Sarah864- Ah okay. I hope you find what you need. smile.gif

@ Ae0nian- I'm probably gonna be in the same boat as you. I've got a 3rd gen Holly X Greenwing that I'm trying to find a mate for. I don't think that anyone has bred a 2nd gen Holly from the same pairing except for the ones in the lineage. I'll more than likely have to do a Red X Greenwing pairing.

@ LadyA- I wish I could help you out. Got the CB female Gold but, unfortunately, I don't have a CB Yulebuck. sad.gif

Hi all... I am in need of some help.... I am trying to build a lineage plan for Christmas next year based on the two new Yulebucks I got this year... I already have one of the mates I need, but I need another one....

I need a 2nd Gen Gold from a CB Gold Female and a CB Yulebuck...

Here is an example of what I need...2nd Gen Gold

This is what half of the plan will look like >>> Part of plan...

I will breed just about anything from my scroll for this egg.... Please let me know if anyone can help!!

Thanks,

LadyA

Hah! Starting off the New Year properly:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Nforq

LadyAmlaruil2, look for a pm.

Nice work Daba!

Mine failed.

I had 2 YB's, and I failed the first time. Used influence on both.

It was good that I tried, because I plan to do the same lineage, and so does one of my friends, and I was able to mate twice with no refusals...so that alone feels like a success!

Hey guys! So I got this today, anyone know what I should influence it/breed it to?

That's very pretty!

I'm very mundane - I'd duplicate it, look for the 3rd gen to be a daydream, and mate them.

But even if you do something different, I'd influence it male. I'd love to see what else someone comes up with smile.gif

Alright, this is getting ridiculous -- apparently RCs are as bad as Bleeding Moons and Serragammas! http://dragcave.net/progeny/vOQQs

Again, it depends on what you're breeding with.

Royal Blues are finicky - had that problem in the Majestic Moonlight project.

My common project, I kept getting Blacktips when I wanted RC's.

Breed one to a Seragamma, LOL, bet you get a brown eggy.

Sorry for your trouble though, that's a lot of offspring...