Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

well blink.gif

right color

I fully expect my stripes to refuse giving me the correct color for the forseeable future as I got the right color first try with this biggrin.gif

Working on another 5th gen but will need more new releases to go to 6th

also right color here( not first try though)

This has been a fantastic ( if you leave out the refusal dry.gif ) week of breeding for me-- kinda scary -- better take advantage while I can-- my scroll may go into a deep drought at any time ohmy.gif

I'll be breeding that pair until I get a second-gen Tinsel or Shimmerscale to breed with To Death.

Also, as for the new Valentine's, I used MS Paint and TJ's adult to make mockups with 16 breeds that had similar or complimentary colors or poses.

user posted image

I really like the Daydream, Sunrise, and Blusang. And the Summer, Silver, and Lumina make me wish I could breed two females together orz. Also, I pasted in Ochredrakes just for lulz, took them out before I saved it because impossible but they looked really good...

WOW! I really like Spring, Terrae, Sunrise & Balloon biggrin.gif Balloons have been growing on me lately! I can't wait until Spring! I have 0 cb Springs and I've seen some pretty amazing lineages with Spring.

I'm trying to figure out what would make a good mate for this silver. I plan on influencing it to be female and i'm just looking for suggestions. My goal was to get the last 4 years of valentines dragons in to it but now we have 5 valentines dragons and i don't really want to repeat. I am totally willing to build a mate from scratch so even if your suggestion would be hard to make i'd still love to hear it.

Aquamyrine

Yusssssssssssssssssssssss! biggrin.gif The other pair gave me yet another pesky Geode, but at least this is progress. Soon..... wink.gif

@Nervenklinik - I feel your pain. I've had to stop myself doing "quick projects" because they almost always end up being more time-consuming than my main projects! xd.png

That looks really cool, I hope it works out well for you smile.gif

Aquamyrine

Thanks CA, that's really helpful. I like the Spring and fog the best.

Yay! They both alted!

And THIS puts me one step closer to finishing a project. :D

Congrats!

And oh so pretty with the GW x RB checker! If you're ever interested in bloodswaps, let me know. :D I haven't been able to get past this gen and wouldn't mind some fresh blood. x3

Yes, I may have overdone their naming scheme. xP

Yay! They both alted!

And THIS puts me one step closer to finishing a project. biggrin.gif

Gratz!

I got lucky with This Nebula from a trade, not sure if I want to continue the lineage. I prob will, but I just know i'm in for a long wait! lol

I got incredibly lucky and got a CB black right before the Valentine eggs started dropping. So it's got the egg date of the 14th biggrin.gif So of course, this means I must breed my Valentines with blacks.

Grats everyone on their projects! I'm sitting with some egg room for a couple hours. Does anyone need a cb x cb bred eggy? (barring metallics)? I'll check back here every 30 min or so.

Also, Gen 5 Nebula baby!

YEAHHHH!!!

Edited by Vhale

I'm working on my first checker lineage :3 it's a tanger x neotropical checker. I think they look good together. What I have so far: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Rua2b hoping to trade, make or find a mate for him eventually smile.gif

Then I have a second checker lineage I started up involving winters and lumina's all I have is second gens at the moment

What I have:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EHPgk I'll breed this one with:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9Oifr once they're both grown up

Then I have this that needs a mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FPg2T I'm hoping when I can breed again I'll be able to breed something good to trade for a mate x3

Then I have my purebred gaurdian lineage, I've only gotten this far: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QWBvc but I have a second gen and can breed another second gen to make a mate for it just gotta get um all grown up x)

I know it's a lot of lineages but I'm sure I can work on them all. Just posting here to share my lineage goals and what I have, maybe someone else likes how there looking too?

Oh I finished my 5th gen lineage from awhile back too: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5oFE

EDIT: actually with these two lovely eggs I just got gifted I'm in need of a winter now x) and will be able to get pretty far in my lineage once they're grown up and hopefully gender right biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PFQHc

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pM805

(thanks again for the gifts okura!!)

Edited by steph1331

Homina homina homina! That must have taken some serious patience.

And tanger x neotropical looks like they were made for each other. I'm excited to see where that one goes.

Edited by helix9

That's a pretty egg, Morphy. Personally tho, I prefer lines that contrast prettily.

I keep wondering who CA and Morphy and all these people are, then I realize you mean me. (for consistency's sake, TCA is my typical abbreviation) Yeah, contrasty lines are really pretty too. I'm thinking Daydream for my other one, though I don't have a CB male Daydream- better fix that ._.; Blusang or Terrae as a stand-in mate, maybe.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Gorgeous. Nebs can be a serious pain in the butt, but they always looks so good. I have a third gen from you, always thought it was pretty.

Oh nifty! If you want to try for a sibling some time feel free to ask. I'm a bit egg-locked with trades atm but should be clear sometime today.

You might find a lowish times CB daydream in the AP TCA. I've seen a couple due to people chucking them trying to get blusangs I think. But they do go somewhat quick.

Oh nifty! If you want to try for a sibling some time feel free to ask. I'm a bit egg-locked with trades atm but should be clear sometime today.

You might find a lowish times CB daydream in the AP TCA. I've seen a couple due to people chucking them trying to get blusangs I think. But they do go somewhat quick.

Thanks for the offer. I'm seriously locked, and even have things waiting for me in my inbox tongue.gif I might take you up on the offer sometime though smile.gif

I found This Pretty in the AP. I usually click pinks hoping for a bright pink anyways, but man was I happy with this one! Very pretty smile.gif

Oh nice! We have so many good blue and pink dragons to choose from now it's hard to pick them. So why pick? Mix! biggrin.gif

Ok Sister!

Just wanted to share this because I'm ALMOST done. *prays for no refusal*

Almost there!

I traded for the tinsel then almost immediately, set out to create the perfect mate.

Just wanted to share this because I'm ALMOST done. *prays for no refusal*

Almost there!

I traded for the tinsel then almost immediately, set out to create the perfect mate.

Omg. That's so pretty! I love it. tongue.gif

All my projects are being really slow right now. >: Though I did trade for this interesting 3rd gen checker from (noir) this week. biggrin.gif

Also considering taking this Ember/Black checker further ... I <3 male Embers.

Sylvan - Thats really lovely, lots of work to get it done! *claps*

Klepto - jealous of your black/Wyvern from noir! I love that combo anyways, the noir lineage gives it a lil extra umph! hehe

Sad face - The dragons refuse to even go near each other. One of my Arsani's was NOT impressed with the Ice Dragon i was hoping for as a mate lol.

Edit:

Victory is mine on this one though! Arsani x Storm biggrin.gif

And last but not least, Progress! in my gold wyvern x gray dragons!

Edited by jadedragon07

Not normally a fan of pink and green together, but this actually works!

Arsani x Mint

Anyone want it? Pm me for trade.