Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

This seems a good time for getting alts of any kind, I got several Alt Nebulas and two Alt Blacks and an Alt Vine in the last 10 days or so.

Congrats on all the Metal successes! happy.gif

Not a Metal, but I'm happy that I was finally able to breed this.

This absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! And congrats to everyone with beautiful metal success, too!

Mwahahahaha! Thank you, little Nebula, for restoring my faith in your breed!

@lillysally

I really hope it's true and that Black Alts are back. I have a lineage where I'm one alt away from finishing (so far the pair produced 10 regulars)

Woooo, just bred this for my rainbow lineage! biggrin.gif Although, having just read over the last few posts, I hope this one *doesn't* alt - the lineage is intended to only have regular Blacks in it...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Woooo, just bred this for my rainbow lineage! biggrin.gif Although, having just read over the last few posts, I hope this one *doesn't* alt - the lineage is intended to only have regular Blacks in it...

I think you have a good chance of a non-alt, I've breed quite a few blacks last week and this week, and none alted smile.gif Good luck!

Was thinking of doing a rainbow - with the 6 colors - but am stuck on the orange - if I do goldfeesh as orange that puts blue in the orange first gen... The pattern calls for 5 (or 6) pairs of each starting color (each a different breed) - and every other color I have figured out at least close to the needed shades lol. Anyone else done this and have suggestions?

What about sunstones? They are orange-ish.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

FINALLY A SILVER!!!!!

I haven't been able to breed a silver dragon since April of 09!!! o.O But... I finally got one. biggrin.gif Now I don't know whether to keep or trade. I want a silver for myself, but I loooove trading and seeing what things I get offered. xd.png Anyways, I'll go back to Kermit Flailing in happiness now.

If I keep it, what should I do as a mate? biggrin.gif

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

FINALLY A SILVER!!!!!

I haven't been able to breed a silver dragon since April of 09!!! o.O  But... I finally got one. biggrin.gif  Now I don't know whether to keep or trade. I want a silver for myself, but I loooove trading and seeing what things I get offered.  xd.png  Anyways, I'll go back to Kermit Flailing in happiness now.

If I keep it, what should I do as a mate?  biggrin.gif

I think it might look nice with a Winter of this lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/SBJU3

I can breed you one if you like.

Or this? http://dragcave.net/lineage/uPgpQ

Edited by lilysally

Grats HotIce!

I hope they keep going for you now that they've remember how laugh.gif

Very noice kleptomaniac!

Grats to you too.

Edited by Shamiir

aw yiss

I've been trying to get a gold from this pair since April!

Now I hope he likes the 2nd gen pink I have lined up for him... if he refuses I might cry.

HotIce - you could try a combining it with a summer/pink (reverse) checker, but you'd obv have to wait to complete it properly. xP Though springs wouldn't look bad mixed in.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I love this pair so much!

I should breed them more often.

I was so surprised when I got those names*, all the other grains I tried after that were taken.

*(messis is wheat in latin)

Edited by TVTD

I still love this pair. Anyone want that normal black hatchling? It's free if you follow the naming pattern of its siblings- last name from the parent it shares a breed with (so Usami in this case), first name is Japanese if male and English if female and whichever gender, is a color of some kind. It has 3 lovely siblings (Jade Usami, Murasaki Usami, and Kuro Usami.)

I hope they breed me an alt black next.

I still love this pair. Anyone want that normal black hatchling? It's free if you follow the naming pattern of its siblings- last name from the parent it shares a breed with (so Usami in this case), first name is Japanese if male and English if female and whichever gender, is a color of some kind. It has 3 lovely siblings (Jade Usami, Murasaki Usami, and Kuro Usami.)

I hope they breed me an alt black next.

Blacks are my fav dragon, and I would definitely continue the naming pattern if you still have it and till want to gift smile.gif

Grats on the metal HotIce! Its a pretty pattern too.

Klepto, grats on your metal too! Love the gold/bright pink combo smile.gif

dragonpuck, thats a lovely checker!

TVTD, they do have great names. I put the word harvest in all mine lol

http://dragcave.net/lineage/R8Ftr got this little girl as a gift and now trying to figure out what to breed as a mate. I was thinking a male magma x female magi and getting her a magi mate, but my one magma is mated to a tan ridgewing female. Anyone able to help me out here?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/R8Ftr got this little girl as a gift and now trying to figure out what to breed as a mate. I was thinking a male magma x female magi and getting her a magi mate, but my one magma is mated to a tan ridgewing female. Anyone able to help me out here?

I have This for you if you want it, just toss me a pm and I"ll send you a teleport smile.gif

And I do have other magmas/magis if you want me to breed you a magma mate for that one.

Edit:

Curses impulse clicks resulting in a desire to breed a new lineage...

I didn't want to start one like this lineage but the names are too darn cute not to continue! A new lineage is born...

Edited by jadedragon07

These are all dragons I have on my scroll, and I am trying my hardest to create a lineage with all the dragons...that looks like this.

I have the dragons to create the mate for the white...I do need 3rd Gen pure breed gold and silver (Not to be confused with a gold x silver mate, but 3rd Gen pure breed silver and 3rd Gen pure breed gold), but I am thinking that will be held for last...lol. Enjoy and once I get things going always willing to breed eggs from the lineage for people.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9F2ji

Edited by Mysthunter

Aaaah!

Was about to get a partner for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nemkJ

But these refused on mandy's scroll...  sad.gif  unsure.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=rqeSa

Now hoping she/we'll find another third Gen White, unrelated to ours...

H8 refusals!

I have her and him that aren't related. They haven't give me an egg yet but they haven't refused. When I'm unlocked, I can give them another try if you'd like.

Edit: Tried them again. After using fertility. No egg. >.>

Edited by ytak

Took a while, but I finally bred this lumina as a mate for this tsunami. Happily for me I'm only planning on going to 4th gen with this and will call it complete with their eventual first egg (*crosses fingers for no refusal*).

I also finished this tsunami x trihorn checkerboard, and I'm just waiting for them to give me a tsunami or a tan ridgewing (so far they've only give a purple ridgewing). And then my three tsunami checkerboard projects will be done!

Edited by miaou

*sigh* It took me forever to get a nebula from this pair and now look. sad.gif

Agh, that sucks, purplehaze. :C It's even worse than a pair breeding an alt neb every week because when you finally get an egg you pin all your hopes on it. >_> Which is why I really hope this egg doesn't alt. >_< I've been breeding the pair regularly for at least 7 months now and the result has been one alt, and one regular (given to someone else though).

Saloiq, I am sending non-alt vibes your way. That is a very pretty lineage. smile.gif