El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Well i returned it and being the leader of the theives guild isnt any diffrent cause you cant get them to follow you. I now have to go find this one person for the dead corpse inside the dark brotherhood. I am apparently the listener so i got to go find this person but i really dont want too cause its full of dragurs. Well i jsut got shadowmere and i wonder waht happened to my horse i had before shadowmere

Edited by thomasgold19

Well i returned it and being the leader of the theives guild isnt any diffrent cause you cant get them to follow you. I now have to go find this one person for the dead corpse inside the dark brotherhood. I am apparently the listener so i got to go find this person but i really dont want too cause its full of dragurs. Well i jsut got shadowmere and i wonder waht happened to my horse i had before shadowmere

Goes back to the place you originally bought it at.

Ok ill try that when i got back to markarth. So can i still ride it and shadowmere and will shadowmere just go outside the darkbrother hood headquarters? And i was fighting and elder dragon when a blood dragon decides to join in so i was killing the elder then the blood distracted me then the elder flew high in the sky so it took longer to kill. And i FINALLY became the leader fo the compaions. Im level 42 and i jsut became the compaion leader.

Edited by thomasgold19

I hope its multiplayer cause that would be fun. And now i got to go kill auldawin. WHY MUST YOU KEEP SO MANY DRAUGER DEATHLORDS? I only have so many health potions and i cant kill 3 draugur deathlords and a dragon at the same time.

Ok ill try that when i got back to markarth. So can i still ride it and shadowmere and will shadowmere just go outside the darkbrother hood headquarters? And i was fighting and elder dragon when a blood dragon decides to join in so i was killing the elder then the blood distracted me then the elder flew high in the sky so it took longer to kill. And i FINALLY became the leader fo the compaions. Im level 42 and i jsut became the compaion leader.

Yes you can still ride it but I don't know about Shadowmere. The character I have it on hasn't been off it since so no clue.

I recently got Skyrim and i find it amazing. Would anyone suggest and other games in the series? unsure.gif

I quite enjoyed Oblivion.

Oblivion and Skyrim are the only 2 I've ever played, though.

I recently got Skyrim  and i find it amazing. Would anyone suggest and other games in the series?  unsure.gif

If you enjoyed Skyrim I can seriously recommend Oblivion: Game of the Year edition, or the Anniversary edition. Morrowind is also well worth the time if you don't mind visually older games, it still has a lot to offer and I'd rate it just as highly as its successors.

Snizz one question on Morrowing. Is it for Xbox too or just computer? I couldn't do much with it on the computer it was a bit more frustrating than I'm going to deal with. -lol- Also they seem to walk SO SLOW on that game. >_<

I think it's also for Xbox, but I'm not certain. I had a lot of troubling installing it on the computer, so I know what you mean. Is there something wrong with your copy? I think the mods for the computer version make up for any problems you encounter. I agree, they are so slow that it can take literally thirty minutes to get from destination to destination, but everything feels so much more rewarding because of that. So it's not so bad~

I just started a new game on Skyrim. o: Gonna be using bow and arrows this time around...

And I am happy to say that I have got all of the trophies. :D :D It pleases me that Bethesda made believable expectations.

Edited by Plant

I think it's also for Xbox, but I'm not certain. I had a lot of troubling installing it on the computer, so I know what you mean. Is there something wrong with your copy? I think the mods for the computer version make up for any problems you encounter. I agree, they are so slow that it can take literally thirty minutes to get from destination to destination, but everything feels so much more rewarding because of that. So it's not so bad~

Not as far as I know I just hated being so slow and being in first person view wasn't helping so I quit kinda fast. If I can get it and Oblivion for my Xbox it'd be better on me. -lol-

If you enjoyed Skyrim I can seriously recommend Oblivion: Game of the Year edition, or the Anniversary edition. Morrowind is also well worth the time if you don't mind visually older games, it still has a lot to offer and I'd rate it just as highly as its successors.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Also to check if ur computer can run the game i suggest that u go on Can I run it? then search your chosen game (ie skyrim) and then down load the game if your computer can run it or otherwise purchase the game for something else like Xbox etc. (hope i helped rolleyes.gif )

^ Just because Can I Run It says you can't, you might be able to anyway. It told me I wouldn't be able to run Skyrim or Portal 2 and they both work. Skyrim is a little laggy, but Portal 2 works perfectly.

Also, you could have just edited your post. >.>

So this thread seems to be leaning slightly towards joining the Imperials.

May I ask what the benefits/drawbacks are from joining the Imperials or the Stormcloaks?

Personally I went with teh Stormcloaks. Seemed to make more sense as I'm running a Nord character.

skyrim is the best! i love the dragons plus the graphics and resolution is amazing!!!!! ~Scrollspam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

^ Just because Can I Run It says you can't, you might be able to anyway. It told me I wouldn't be able to run Skyrim or Portal 2 and they both work. Skyrim is a little laggy, but Portal 2 works perfectly.

Also, you could have just edited your post. >.>

So this thread seems to be leaning slightly towards joining the Imperials.

May I ask what the benefits/drawbacks are from joining the Imperials or the Stormcloaks?

Go to the Elder Scrolls Wikia for more info on that. I wouldn't fully know as I have yet to join one and do the quests. I'll be siding with the Imperials first time on my Nord.

Do the stormcloaks they are way better the imperials quests are to long and hard plus you get about the same treasure and equipment

I personally prefer the imperials because ulfric is a racist jerk. I've played through both quest lines.

Go to the Elder Scrolls Wikia for more info on that. I wouldn't fully know as I have yet to join one and do the quests. I'll be siding with the Imperials first time on my Nord.

I'm trying to avoid the Wiki due to spoilers. >.>;

Already read too many while looking up stuff there. Once my eye catches a spoiler (not the ones under the spoiler drop-down thingy), I can't help but read the whole thing. Then I hate myself for doing so.

I'm with you on that actually. I can spend a long time on a Wikia especially if its Halo related. -lol-

I didnt like the stormcloak missions too well cause the attack on whiterun was boring adn the rest wasnt that great. If i could do it again id go with imperials and kill ulfric because he is racist