El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Have you been down to the 'dungeon'?

I think that's what you did next, becuase the daedric prince traps you, and gives you the quest... Then you get the preist, because he tells you, if I'm correct. (I did that quest sometimes last year...)

Yes. After I got the quest from the Prince I was unable to go back outside... at all. It said Markarth required a key (which I stated in my other post) and would not allow me to fast travel anywhere from anywhere, go back into the dungeon, or leave the house itself. I was stuck.

I'm still having this problem...

Do you need a new char to play the legendary difficulty setting on Skyrim? I just got the new update and would like to use it on my Brenton I got that I started to try the new DLCs.

I really hate to double post again but I got a new question. I have Hearthfire installed and have Lakeview Manor bought and am currently in the process of building the Kitchen, Bedroom, and Storage. I plan to marry Farkas, adopt Lucia and a boy (dunno who yet), I obviously have Rayya (does she eventually start sleeping inside or always wondering around outside?) as a housecarl but my problem is the steward.

Who should I make my steward? I have Annekke Crag-jumper, Erik the Slayer, Ghorbash the Iron Hand, Illa, and Talvas Fathryon as possible choices but I read they can be killed as well. I'd like one that is essential to be a choice so I don't have to replace them. I'd really not like them or Farkas killed. I know the kids are always Essential so they cannot be killed.

Also one other thing I want to become a Vampire Lord on here to try it out as I have a Nord who is already a werewolf. Should I do the Companions questline first then Dawngaurd or what? I don't know which way to do that yet. I plan on siding with the Dawngaurd if that makes any difference.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Also one other thing I want to become a Vampire Lord on here to try it out as I have a Nord who is already a werewolf. Should I do the Companions questline first then Dawngaurd or what? I don't know which way to do that yet. I plan on siding with the Dawngaurd if that makes any difference.

First do Dawnguard.You can always become a vampire again (as long as you don't cure Serena). Curing yourself if you change your mind is easy. Becoming a werewolf, however, can be only done twice.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Oh I love TES! I have Oblivion and Skyrim, but I'm more into Skyrim because that was where I was introduced! I have several save files and I'm married to Farkas on every single one sorry not sorry.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to kill Paarthunax. I want to have one save that has the Blades in, but... Paarthunax! D:

Oh I love TES! I have Oblivion and Skyrim, but I'm more into Skyrim because that was where I was introduced! I have several save files and I'm married to Farkas on every single one sorry not sorry.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to kill Paarthunax. I want to have one save that has the Blades in, but... Paarthunax! D:

Idk if I could ever bring myself to kill Paarthurnax.

@PointOfOrigin

Alright thank you! I don't think I will cure her. She's one vampire I'd like to keep on my side.

There's a cheat for having both Paturnax and Blades.

@demonicvampiregirl: I don't know whether you've already played through Dawnguard, but in case you haven't, she never outright asks to be cured. If, at one point in the game, you choose one dialog option, later another option will appear, and after that she'll go and cure herself. It's easy to cure her on accident xd.png

If that's for the PC, I can't D: I'm on Xbox. I might make a diverging save like I did with my Nord, Ninette - one line she stayed a werewolf and the other she became a vampire lord.

If that's for the PC, I can't D: I'm on Xbox. I might make a diverging save like I did with my Nord, Ninette - one line she stayed a werewolf and the other she became a vampire lord.

You are out of luck then sad.gif I can only suggest doing all of the quests with blades (recruitment, dragon slaying and that potion) before the quest to kill him comes up - that way, you won't lose a thing if you side with Pathurnax. Or, you can resolve civil war line of quests before the main line and that way avoid Season Unending quest. That way, you can avoid Delphine and Esbern until the end of the game. You'll still receive quest at some point, but this way it won't really matter in terms of benefits.

Overall, Pathurnax's death doesn't change the gameplay that much.

Oh I love the game^^

Sadly I only have Skryim.

I first joined the Imperial and later on I joined the Dawnguard and I am still happy with that choice.. I really should play it again .-. I looked pretty cool hahahah.

You are out of luck then sad.gif I can only suggest doing all of the quests with blades (recruitment, dragon slaying and that potion) before the quest to kill him comes up - that way, you won't lose a thing if you side with Pathurnax. Or, you can resolve civil war line of quests before the main line and that way avoid Season Unending quest. That way, you can avoid Delphine and Esbern until the end of the game. You'll still receive quest at some point, but this way it won't really matter in terms of benefits.

Overall, Pathurnax's death doesn't change the gameplay that much.

Unfortunately the Blades say they won't help til you kill Paarthunax. Kind of crappy, but I'll probably do the divergent save - I want to have the Blades it at least one save :B

@demonicvampiregirl: I don't know whether you've already played through Dawnguard, but in case you haven't, she never outright asks to be cured. If, at one point in the game, you choose one dialog option, later another option will appear, and after that she'll go and cure herself. It's easy to cure her on accident xd.png

I'll try to make sure I don't either way. I'd like to keep her as a vampire if I can.

I just started on a copy of Skyrim last night, I'm so excited c:

I just started on a copy of Skyrim last night, I'm so excited c:

Ohhh have fun! biggrin.gif It's always exciting to start a new char or game. biggrin.gif

skyrim could've been better. the voice acting is horrendous. the quests are lackluster and should have been executed flawlessly. I'm kinda disappointed with it now.

the soundtrack is godly, however.

The game is very great but all the bugs, voicE acting and other stuff could've been better, but still a great game. Love it smile.gif

My opinions of all three games could fit into a few decent sized books, but I'll give you quick opinions on things that stand out:

Morrowind was the best!

Oblivion had an amazing Thieves Guild story line, but it was a tad short for me.

Skyrim, though I haven't finished it, has very nice graphics and a few key things I love (the added lore, the official add ons -though they pale in comparison to the fan made ones for Morrowind- etc.), but some of it is very disappointing. The Mage's Guild was WAY too short; it felt unfinished. The lock picking is irritating at best (I preferred Oblivion's system of the three games). Some of the bugs are annoying.

I could say so much more, ha ha!

I love Bethesda and the Elder Scrolls games overall, in spite of the flaws I highlighted.

Edited by Wahya

I'm currently playing Oblivion and going nuts trying to close every single Oblivion Gate out there for maximum sigil stones and augh. xd.png

I do love the games, though. Bethesda does open-world really well, even if their open-world engine isn't the best.

My mom actually found Oblivion for the PC. Problem is I wanted it for the Xbox instead. >_<

I hope Oblivion is as good as Skyrim.

Is it possible to play add-ons from a USB flash drive(Xbox) cuase my xbox is only 4GB.

also why did the quest for the forsworn and your in the silvermine disapear and when i try to buy the house in markarth the stwared doesnt have option to buy it.

my only charcter for skyrim is a lvl 52+ nord called alder.

i am also playing the first game and i am try to look for fangs lair

Idk about the Forsworn one. Try the Elder Scrolls Wikia for that one. Idk about the USB Flash Drive thing may work but I really cannot answer that as I never tried it. You have to be Thane in Markarth before you can buy it so talk to the Jarl to make sure you are a Thane and if not do the quests around there so you can.

Skyrim is amazing... I am addicted to that game lol xd.png

Funny thing too was that I was playing Oblivion earlier today xd.png Still love that game cool.gif

Morrowind was great, just started a new character, want a dark elf nevarine (sp?)

Oblivion was the best, LOVED the Shivering Isle expansion. Fighting a '20 foot tall' daedric lord of order with a crystal sword, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW!?!

Skyrim was/is my second favorite game i've ever played (Oblivion the first). Got several different characters I alternate between, includding one I call my 'fake-kin'. I have him ungodly high through the console and everything. I rage through towns and use shouts to attack civilians then wait for the guards, turn into a vampire and....feed, LOTS.

Elder Scrolls games: Can't go wrong!!!

I'm currently playing Oblivion and going nuts trying to close every single Oblivion Gate out there for maximum sigil stones and augh. xd.png

I do love the games, though. Bethesda does open-world really well, even if their open-world engine isn't the best.

Well, you've got sixty gates. And I hope you started after level seventeen for max enchantments. Also, some of them (like the one from Kvatch) can be picked multiple times.

I never got very far with Morrowind. I prefer to play stealth characters, and I found Morrowind's system very discouraging. The fact that I played Oblivion before Morrowind probably didn't help: I just got spoiled with Oblivion's sneak system xd.png