El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

I just hope that they keep the graphics low key enough that the average computer can play it. It won't be worth paying for if they have such great graphics that most computers can barely play it.

As long as they keep graphics on same level as Skyrim, there shouldn't be any problems. I've got an eight yo computer, never changed any part of it and I still managed to play it on medium quality. And my computer was fairly cheep - half of it's price went on a monitor.

I would really like to play it, but there is no way in hell I could currently afford myself that. And even if I could, I would wait at least 6 months to be sure that they've fixed major bugs.

If the online version is pay to play... I'm screwed. Unless I talk my parents into letting me pay them for it... but seeing as I have a year and a half (not that long!) until I go to college... I doubt that'll happen.

I hope it isn't pay-to-play as I think it will be very fun... and my friend and I can finally battle with each other (we both have xbox versions of Skyrim) and maybe each other too xd.png

Eurgh, TES online would get annoying. Not the game itself, just the players.

Darkbrotherhoodminion2324: U slepe rathr silently 4 a murderer, lololol

Dovahkiin8047748923: FUS RO DAAAA Blind Guardian sooooo copies Skyrim with it's songs blarkalnf

Oldguywho-happens-to-have-played-the-series-since-before-these-dudes-were-born: Morrowind was so much better than this!

And thus watch the argument about Oblivion vs. Morrowind vs. Skyrim vs. TESO commence. XD

Maybe there could be a mode where it's only like 2 or three players and the rest are computer generated. Then I could play with my dad AKA the third dude in the little argument above. :D

I love, love, love playing oblivion and skyrim! I'm going to try to get morrowind. One day...

Oblivion: argonian level above 40?

Skyrim: Khajiit level 60

In fact, I'm playing Skyrim right now w/ all the DLCs!

I love Skyrim and have been looking to try Morrowind. I can't wait to finally be able to get a DLC for Skyrim when Dragonborn comes out (I am a PS3 player, and although I love PS3, it sucks that we haven't gotten any DLC's yet).

I love Skyrim and have been looking to try Morrowind. I can't wait to finally be able to get a DLC for Skyrim when Dragonborn comes out (I am a PS3 player, and although I love PS3, it sucks that we haven't gotten any DLC's yet).

Same for me. Although all that moding you can do for PC is worth the wait.

I love, love, love playing oblivion and skyrim! I'm going to try to get morrowind. One day...

Oblivion: argonian level above 40?

Skyrim: Khajiit level 60

In fact, I'm playing Skyrim right now w/ all the DLCs!

I thought the Hearthfire one was broken though? I've seen on the Elder Scrolls wikia that it's got a bunch of bugs.

I thought the Hearthfire one was broken though? I've seen on the Elder Scrolls wikia that it's got a bunch of bugs.

I've been playing with Heartfire and had no problems. And besides, it wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it didn't have any bugs.

Well, I've had no problems smile.gif

Well, I've had no problems smile.gif

Weird I read that the bugs on there could break the DLC. :/ I been wanting to update mine and get all the DLCs for it but what held me back on that is I read one of the updates could break the game and I didn't want to mess with trying to fix it. Then found out it was only for the PS version. sleep.gif'

I have finally played the fifth installmed of Elder Scrolls(Skyrim), except it wan't my game it was a friends, now i want to buy it, i has killed my first dragon, it was easy.

It is a little bit buggier than the main game or Dawnguard, but I haven't run into anything game-breaking. The main one I see is that sometimes something you've already built shows up in a menu, and I forget I built it and do it a second time. The orphans are a little buggy sometimes too (Sophie, a flower-seller in Windhelm, keeps getting flower baskets in her inventory to the point she's past her carry weight and you can't give her a gift; and sometimes when I tell my kids to do their chores or play a game with them they'll agree but then stand in one place for hours instead of running around the house like normal.)

Other than that, though, I think it's worth it. I like my character being a mama (and now I can give Meeko a nice home too!), and I like the houses. Lots more room than the ones that come with the game, and they have *all* the amenities (smelter, workbench, grindstone, enchanter table, alchemy table, cooking pot, etc). And there's more you can cook and stuff as well.

I used to be addicted to Oblivion on PS3 - My boyfriend got me Skyrim for christmas as I LOVE IT! The graphics are amazing. Took me a while to get used to the different menu's and hot keys, but there seems to be much more in it. And you can hire 'companions'!!! well blabble over - Its just a gr8 game! LOL

They've announced the DLC release dates!

For PC, Dragonborn will be out Febuary 5th.

For PS3, there's no specific date set yet, but all three DLCs will be out in February (Dragonborn, then Hearthfire second, then Dawnguard), and each one will be 50% off during its launch week.

i recently got dosbox and played the first to TeS games, Arena and Daggerfall, in arena i ended up in greenwall, and i am still trying to get out of the first dungeon in daggerfall.

Well, I have been playing Skyrim for about a month now. So far I'm level 53 (Almost 54) so would you guys say that I'm doing fairly well? I've also beaten he Dark Brotherhood Quest line along with the Cival War (Stormcloaks) and I am on the last quest in the main quest line.

I'm having a problem with the Haunted House quest. I "started" it a long time ago (back when I was lvl 20, I'm now lvl 75) but never ventured inside... The vigilant guy is inside the house. When I walk inside he doesn't speak or anything (not even move). So I spoke to him. He just says "eyes open!" and the game log thing keeps saying to search the house. So I do... until I reach that locked door. Everything starts flipping out and thudding and floating... I walked back up stairs and the guy goes "something is wrong here" but never does anything. So I walked outside. Thudding and banging and whanot for 20 minutes until I had enough and walked back in. The guy now goes "there's no way out there's no way out" but never moves or anything. Ever.

So Finally! I killed him. The "quest" started. I got to the ending of that house part and was supposed to go find another priest. I went to go outside and found Markarth was "requires key". So... can we fix that??

Things I've tried:

Reloading a few saves back

Reloading the autosaves

Reloading saves outside of the town and then walking in...

Reloading anything else I could think of, including one where I was just outside the door before I went inside the house.

I'm having a problem with the Haunted House quest. I "started" it a long time ago (back when I was lvl 20, I'm now lvl 75) but never ventured inside... The vigilant guy is inside the house. When I walk inside he doesn't speak or anything (not even move). So I spoke to him. He just says "eyes open!" and the game log thing keeps saying to search the house. So I do... until I reach that locked door. Everything starts flipping out and thudding and floating... I walked back up stairs and the guy goes "something is wrong here" but never does anything. So I walked outside. Thudding and banging and whanot for 20 minutes until I had enough and walked back in. The guy now goes "there's no way out there's no way out" but never moves or anything. Ever.

So Finally! I killed him. The "quest" started. I got to the ending of that house part and was supposed to go find another priest. I went to go outside and found Markarth was "requires key". So... can we fix that??

Things I've tried:

Reloading the autosaves

Reloading anything else I could think of, including one where I was just outside the door before I went inside the house.

Is that from a DLC cuz I really don't recall that one at all.

Nope. It's in the very basic Skyrim. It's a house in Markarth (or whatever the dwarven city remnant all the way to the left of the map is called- I get that one and the other M city mixed up) on your way to the Jarl's building place. Some guy was standing outside of it and asked if I could help him... so I said yes and then didn't return for like 80yrs ingame. I came back and the guy was inside... to which all that crap above started happening when I started going through the quest.

You are talking about Markarth.

Anyways, I finally have the DLC, and am going through Dawnguard. I love Arvak, he is so strangely pretty.

Nope. It's in the very basic Skyrim. It's a house in Markarth (or whatever the dwarven city remnant all the way to the left of the map is called- I get that one and the other M city mixed up) on your way to the Jarl's building place. Some guy was standing outside of it and asked if I could help him... so I said yes and then didn't return for like 80yrs ingame. I came back and the guy was inside... to which all that crap above started happening when I started going through the quest.

Oh okay no wonder I didn't remember it. Never did that quest.

I made a new Brenton char on my XBL profile to start a new one and play on the DLCs. One issue idk how to access the quests and things from the DLCs. How do you do that? I'd like to get Arvak as my horse instead of Allie, Frost, or Shadowmere for now.

Things I've tried:

Reloading the autosaves

Have you been down to the 'dungeon'?

I think that's what you did next, becuase the daedric prince traps you, and gives you the quest... Then you get the preist, because he tells you, if I'm correct. (I did that quest sometimes last year...)

I made a new Brenton char on my XBL profile to start a new one and play on the DLCs. One issue idk how to access the quests and things from the DLCs. How do you do that? I'd like to get Arvak as my horse instead of Allie, Frost, or Shadowmere for now.

I am not familiar with XBox systems, but what I just did was downloaded and installed them, and made sure my game was at the latest version and they just were active when I next played(there are certain events that have to happen to get the quests to start, like getting attacked by the cultists in a city to start the Dragonborn questline)

I am not familiar with XBox systems, but what I just did was downloaded and installed them, and made sure my game was at the latest version and they just were active when I next played(there are certain events that have to happen to get the quests to start, like getting attacked by the cultists in a city to start the Dragonborn questline)

Okay thanks a bunch!