El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just asking why you would get a previous game. I'm just wanting to go back because I've got this problem where things have to be the way they were when I was introduced.

Because I can if I want and I want to check out some other ones from this line. I got marrowind never played it for long and skipped Oblivion even though I had it on my Christmas list and got Skyrim because of the dragons.

Ah. Oh well, I was thinking about trying Morrowind.

I ran into an interesting glitch today, I just wish I knew how to get a screenshot of it. I was in Markarth, and all the guards were walking around naked and headless, for whatever reason their armor wasn't showing. It disappeared as soon as I entered a building, but it looked really funny while it lasted.

I jsut got it and i foudn the golden claw and now im fighting my way out of the palce where the golden calw is. I ahte the zombie things they are just creppy because they coem out of no where a lot.

ok now i dont want to go outside and im a red gaurd i belive but thos zombies are annoying! i jsut steal their stuff when i kill them though so i can sell it later

After playing Oblivion a long while ago and Skyrim, I finally installed Morrowind. I downloaded a mod called MSGO 2.0 that basically updates the graphics and adds things like grass, advanced shaders, and less blocky NPC bodies. It looks really nice for a ten year old game!

It's taking some getting used to though, because there's no fast travel.

Now i kileld the first dreagon and learned some voices then left before the final mission. Im trying to sell the golden claw but the trader isnt home. And i have become pretty good a pickpocketing i jsut need to beable to sell some of the stuff i pickpocket

Give the golden claw back to the trader in Riverwood to finish the quest. Other wise it won't complete.

Problem with that is the trader locked his door for a day and wont open so i can sel lti to him. The stupid guy

After about 9-10PM they lock the doors and you have to pick them to get in (it's a crime btw). From 8AM till that time you can go into the homes/shops. Also make sure you have the Dragon Stone tablet thing you get from Bleak Falls Burrow. It's for another quest so keep a hold of it.

guy's door is still locked and i cant say im a thane when i go in so itll be a while before i finish that quest. In the mean time i became a werewold, bought a house, got married, bought a horse, and killed another 3 dragons and 2 of them appeared at riften which was weird

I get dragons in riften all the time. Mine seem to spawn there the most.

Question for the pickpocketing types, I have got a spare character that is a Wood Elf and I wanted to raise his pickpocketing but when I do that the gold in my inventory seems to vanish. I can go to the Misc tab and it won't be in there. Is this how it's supposed to happen or no?

Really? I haven't had a single dragon in Riften yet...and now that I said that, I'm probably going to get a ton of them there. >.>;

My dragons seem to prefer appearing when I fast travel to random remote locations, not any of the holds. I've only gotten a dragon in one of the holds once (Windhelm).

I get them at Riften and Winterhold the most. Had at least 1-2 at Markarth, Windhelm, Solitude, and Whiterun.

Soon after I posted that and started playing, I got a dragon just outside of Markarth. |D

Also, I just experienced a rather...strange dragon glitch. I found a word wall, started fighting the dragon, then it lost track of me (I was sneaking). It dove headfirst into the ground and disappeared. I started making my way down off the mountain I was standing on when it suddenly reappeared again where it was before I attacked it. Half of its neck was lodged in the ground and it couldn't move at all, except for it's head which kept watching me. I "killed" it, as in the health bar went away, but it's name and red marker on the compass remained. The body didn't disintegrate or anything, it just kept watching me. I could still hit it with weapons/spells/etc and it would still make noises, but it wouldn't respond at all apart from watching me. I would have recorded the whole thing, but I didn't want to save and quit to open the recorder.

I experienced something like that last night....

I was at Elders Blood Peak (completely unaware I've already been there and instead of skillfully climbing up the other side of the mountain - behind the word wall- that a pass was left of me by two steps...) fighting a frost dragon. It flew around, then suddenly dove, crashed into the stairs, drug dirt all over as it slid up three flights to me, stood up and then fell through the floor until its nose just barely stuck out. I "killed" it as well but then instead of staying that way, it seemed to dig itself out and started flying again. Where it crashed, dragging dirt the same way as last time before plowing its head into the word wall and dying without me hitting it....

I would've recorded it too but since my game is on xbox and I lost the video camera, I couldn't.

The place I find most dragons is going hunting west of Whiterun and for whatever reason, every time I fast travel to any major city, three frost dragons try to kill me....

But out in that field by Whiterun is where I hunt and dragons of any kind just pop up behind me.

I occasionally get one or two near Riften but never as much as whiterun's field. The dragons I find though, have an odd habit of walking behind me without a sound (I never see one flying around in Whiterun's field) and then if I stop I get fire or frost shot at me before they fight. It reminds me of the thirty-seven mudcrabs that stalked me from some river near Riften to Solitude without me realizing until I heard some guy yelling "Die!" behind me. Yes, I walked that far without looking back.... I was following some stupid guy who wanted my help. xd.png

Has anyone encountered that after you absorb the 'maximum' number of souls, when you slay a dragon that sometimes you will absorb the soul and the skin will disintegrate but on others nothing will happen? :S I'm not complaining, but it seems a bit random!

Edited by WinterOsprey

I've been a elder scrolls fan for 6 years.

Oblivion was my first love I mean game

I like it more than Skyrim.

When I heard that you could get married I was instantly interested, picturing dragon hybrids

But no, we have to kill those

*hugs her game of the year edition tightly*

Got another dragon just outside of Markarth again...

I actually killed that same dragon 4 times.

First time, after I killed it, I found out it killed someone's dog. I felt bad and reloaded the previous save so I could try to stop it from being killed. >.>;

Second time, the dragon flew to a Forsworn camp where they killed me after they killed the dragon.

Third time, the dragon stayed near Markarth. I killed it then went to see if the dog was ok. Come to find out, it got killed by a mudcrab. A MUDCRAB. I almost rage-quit'd but I decided to try it again.

Fourth time, it strayed away from Markarth and the Forsworn camp and I killed it without the dog dying.

Yep, I killed a dragon 4 times just to make sure a dog didn't die. Because I'm awesome. *shot*