RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I should have grabbed my PJs before she went to bed.

Time to make like a ninja and steal the iPod from my brother.

Ninja away!

I really have to go, but I don't wanna get up...I'm tired...I need to file my nail...I can't wait until breakfast tomorrow...I'm sleepy...Homestuck...Should I reply?...N DC stop that...

Bah, which story does that one come after? Why did I let this get all tangled with so many timelines, again?

What's the point? It's not like this is going to help my horrid grade. Blah.

Midterms next week and then spring break. I need it.

Headache. D:

Mind, why do you have to be so difficult?

Yesterday was not a good one. Now I must collect my thoughts into complete order that when I speak with her about few key issues shall not be spoken with anger what had happen. It makes me questioned do they really understand the nature with one person in that department what is to be expected completion cannot be put off to the side?! If they had like three people schedule in that department it would be more dualable compared to one person. Not to mentioned got robbed of my third break having work seven hours. Seven hours and more you get two breaks and a lunch. As I always punch in five minutes early before the start of my shift am entitled to one. That really pushes my buttons for I could not help to notice further that the ones schedule the same time as me were granted two breaks and a lunch.

Okay....

Need to seriously calm down now and get it together.

Why do these stupid shows always have one guy hot enough to keep me watching??

Ankle clicked. Nice.

Ow. ow. ow. ow. ow.

Burned my hand....

Ow....

It would figure as much he would not show up at the promised time. It does not even surprise me that an excuse made ready when I called. There was more than enough time for him to have arrived before the snow started falling down. Not going to hold my breath that he’ll show up later today or tomorrow. Not even going to expect it to be done by Monday either. What ticks me off mostly is that the guy does not give a phone call to let you know if he is on his way OR something comes up to change the appointment day. In short, I could have stayed little longer at work.

Blade Liger~ Blade Liger~ Shiny new Blade Liger~ Blade Liger~

Why do I always feel so guilty or nervous? I hate living in this house, I am nothing but stressed all the time. And they wonder why we both smoke...

Tired...Stomach hurts...Have to go to the bathroom...Cold...Tumblr...

*huggles for AlternateMew for their post in the Rant thread*

~

If less of you hate me, that'd be great. ;~;

Aghhhhh I want a double penguin nao!!!! DX