RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Finally started Skyrim. :D

My weekend just flew out the window.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Why can't you people just leave me alone for once? They are my tires and it is my car, why do you care when I get them done and what is wrong with it? It's my life, stop trying to run it. If I want to take months to get my tires done, let me. If one of them goes flat while I'm driving and I hit something because of it, then that is my fault, my mistake. Let me learn from my own mistakes or I will never learn. I understand you are trying to help me, but I am never going to learn if you keep trying to MAKE me do things. I'm not doing them because they need to get done or I want to do it, I'm doing it because YOU want me to do it. I can't run off of that reasoning my whole life dammit.

And yes, I slept all day yesterday because I worked all night. Guess what that means, I didn't sleep all last night, which means I haven't gotten any sleep yet. And now since you are making me go out and do this now, I won't get any sleep at all before work. Thanks.

Edited by tikigurl91

Please, please, please just shut up. I followed your blog for a reason, but now you don't post anything besides how "heartbroken" you are because someone doesn't like you back. I thought you were quality, but I apparently was very, very wrong.

If I simply ignore her and try to put her out of my life, I'm the jerk and the bad guy.

If I hang out with her and try to be her friend, she makes me feel like crap about myself.

Even when we aren't dating, she controls me. And I don't know how to stop it.

Oh, god, i really need to get back into practice. Should I just free-write? Pokemon. Yeah, I'll write about Pokemon. so much for diversity

I must wriiiite D:

- I have that one idea. I don't really know where I'm going with it. I don't even like it. -__-

- Why can't I be as good at coming up with ideas as those people? D: I'm a good writer. I am! But I just cannot seem to come up with AN IDEA. I mean, duh, I need a plot in order to write!

- Plus, all the good ideas are already taken. Smh.

- Lots of people are like "Well, you have weird dreams, make one of those a story!" Problem. They would either be way too sad, since most of my dreams involve my family members dying or me killing people, or would make no sense at all....

- I'm young. I don't have a great understanding of the world. I can't take a complex plot and write about it. I can't take something as big as war or the future and turn it into a story. I'm freaking thirteen years old. The biggest concept I can handle is...I don't even know!

- When I do get an idea, I can't start it. I can't end it. I can't drag it on. I can't fill in the gaps with random meaningless blurbs. I have to get to the point. So all my stories turn out to be short stories.

- I DON'T WANT SHORT. I want LONG.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHpftllf.

Edited by glamoursea2

Right now really feel like I am about to explode or crawl right out of my skin. This really bites censorkip.gif big time too. mad.gif

It feels so good to pee when you're sick. So. Good. Like, this feels like heaven good. Never noticed that before.

I. Love. Those guys.

One of the most epic/hilarious groups of people ever.

Why do crosants smell so good when you can't eat them

You know what would be cool? If we had bread! DX...I almost don't want her to edit so I can watch cartoons...

Welp, I'm new so I'm mainly just thinking about trying to get clicks for my eggs. But other than that, hmm...I really need to work on my English and history homework today...and I'm looking forward to Spring Break because my family is going to go on vacation (we don't know where yet), and to my mom's birthday because some family members and I (my mom not included tongue.gif) are going to see my second opera ever. That's about it. tongue.gif Enjoy life everyone!

Why do I crave the Internet and meat all the time I am wierd

I know I screw up all the time. I can't pick my words well enough. I know I'm stupid. I know I mess up. I know I can't do anything right. I know I'm hopeless and stupid and never does anything right. I know people think I'm an egocentric, condescending little idiot. I can only make people angry even when I don't mean to.

Is the Congrats topic full of ninjas or are CB metals getting more common than commons? -.-

Everything hurts like hell.

But soooooooooo worth it. So much pony. So much madness. Prizes. Cupcakes. Zombie conga line.

And now off to the pub!

Is it a cold, or is it allergies? Whichever, I feel like carp.

Okay, fine, that pile of steaming crap is finished.

Now what do I title it?