RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

No? No one else? It's just me then I guess. :/

censorkip.gif! Really, c'mon youtube! Let me tell this censorkip.gif just how much of a censorkip.gif he is! D<

Edited by Daydreamer09

I am dead. Freaking dead. Oh my goddess. I should not have said anything. Ohgodohgodohgod...

Blast it! Nose bleed again!! How the freak does one cut their nose?!

Hey, censorkip.gif, guess what? You're just censorkip.gif ing wrong. You will not win this.

Quick Google search kinda just tears your opinion to shreds by providing facts to the contrary.

Hey, uh, yeah, ditch the stat argument. >_> If you're not gonna provide a source for those numbers, I call BS. And so does anybody with common sense since, y'know, numbers can be made up on the spot to support anything.

I'm much more inclined to believe the person who's actually more than happy to provide link after link to where they draw their information from than somebody who just expects everybody to believe them when they can't even provide a source. >_>

There are no words to express how much I like-love him, nor are there any to express how I feel when he flirts with other girls, especially his ex.

He told her no! He told her no! He told her no! -jumps for joy-

But she's like my other best friend.....

I should be sorry for her, right?

But I was so jealous for so long!

So much homework! I don't understand this lesson! I don't understand vectors and magnitude and distance and N/E/S/W! I don't get it!

Himhimhim.

<3

Yup, those two songs will forever remain unbeaten on that game. DX

Sooooo impatient. How long do I wait for an offer before it's obvious people don't care for what I'm offering?

How is that an acceptable pattern of behaviour?

Is it creepy-pasta or creepy-paste-a? I don't find pasta particularly creepy, I hope it isn't that one.

Speaking of creepypasta, that was probably not the best thing to watch right before I go to sleep. :I

I don't always...

Anxious not only tomorrow happens to be payday we are finally going to have our kitchen counter (including sink) replace after seven years. But, why do I have this feeling of doubt that he will not show up. dry.gif

Why must my internet suck so much? 30 a month isn't worth it when it barely works and constantly drops for weeks. And yet they say it's perfectly fine! >.>

I WILL write something.

But what?

Intensive purposes -> intents and purposes

"I agree with you, for all intensive purposes, but I don't think it's reasonable."

No. Why you say these things to me? D|

What part of sleep-during-day work-at-night don't you understand? I know you hate the fact that I'm 'sleeping all day' but I have to sleep SOME TIME. >.>

I need appetite suppressants.

Holy....

Mind = Blown

How did I not know this before!!??