RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh, get over yourself and stop that. =\

~

Welp. Midnight. Probably time to start studying for my two midterms tomorrow.

Well, I'm pretty much screwed, but whatever...I'm really excited to practice my Homestuck voice acting...

Nervous and unprepared. I have to expect the worse...... it's going to be incredibly awkward.

Oh, poor JD.

my current thoughts? well, i'm very happy that i'm finished with today's homeschool by 1:15, and waiting for my white egg to hatch a about 7:00-8:00. other than that, a story that i'm making in my head that would take too long to explain

*snorffle* Do you guys really think we're that stupid? We can see through your lies, lol. We have tools to check that out. x3

Also, I suck at trading. D:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

God damn it, why is everyone asking me for relationship device? I love you guys, but I'm a few years younger than you and I've never had a boyfriend.

Why can't you just leave my life alone? :C

It's mine to live, not yours.

Ack! Go back to sleep and let me get some cheese dammit!

I really need my own place. It's ridiculous that I have to wait until night, when everyone is asleep, to sneak some food so I don't starve because I can't stand being around or talking to you.

I want to kill someone.

THIS IS THE SEVENTH ONE IN A ROW THAT'S BEEN FEMALE. I'M GOING TO EAT THEM ALL. WITH KETCHUP.

Where are you logbook?!

THIS IS THE SEVENTH ONE IN A ROW THAT'S BEEN FEMALE. I'M GOING TO EAT THEM ALL. WITH KETCHUP.

Lineage based on eating dragons who gender wrong. Yesssslol. =p

~

PANIC

Brain can has dead. Words are retarded when typer is sick. Why doesn't the cantilope- .... kid is missing on murder mystery show onoes is this the one where it gets/has a grenade? fun.

.... yup.

I want to kill someone.

You can help me kill the "Immortal".

I'm sorry, but the reason you deleted your Tumblr is the dumbest reason ever,. I really don't understand why your feelings are so hurt. It's ticking me off. IF SOMEONE IS MEAN TO YOU YOU CAN BLOCK THEM. What is so hard to understand about that? Oh, and don't you freaking dare act like your life is so hard when I haven't seen you get bullied or anything a single day in your life. TOUGHEN THE HECK UP.