RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

2 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*sigh* I need to get more productive...

Don't we all???????

But hearty effort for unappreciated award...I could grind on an MORPG game for hours and get a bigger reward.

At least, I'd get some acknowledgement

Sometimes I miss World of War craft. More often I'm Noonoonoonoono.

Also there is NO correct setting on my AC.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Also there is NO correct setting on my AC.

That's true of most a/c's!

I wonder how long it will take to load the car.

I also think my health is declining, but I think that's cuz I'm inside the house all day sitting in front of electronics (for the majority).

It's really not that difficult. There's no need to turn a simple, easy way to cool off into a great big hassle. 

Where did all my tissues go? I swear I just bought a 4-pack of Kleenex boxes but suddenly I'm totally out? And on a not-totally-unrelated note, is the grocery store or dollar store the least likely to make me break down in a panic attack when attempting to shop alone? Need to figure that out by Monday.

*sigh* I did technically already check it out so I shouldn't have to click on it again....

10 minutes ago, NoraNora said:

Well it's been like 4 years since I've been to this website but..whee..surpriiise..!

welcome back! ^_^

-------------------------

cannot wait to start breeding some PB Scourge Keepers for that monster lineage I've got planned.

Not having any chocolate in the house is horrible, I mean we have a few ice cream sandwiches left and mom's icky sugar-free pudding, but no candy or cookies or ice cream and hot fudge... Thankfully grocery shopping is happening tomorrow. .... Oh yeah, I still need to make my shopping list, oops.

hmm, I’m actually ready and have 10 minutes to spare before leaving the house. what can I do to waste time so I’m late for work?

5 hours ago, mishhelle said:

hmm, I’m actually ready and have 10 minutes to spare before leaving the house. what can I do to waste time so I’m late for work?

wow, are you me? XD 

all right, can someone make an offer on this house already? :D 

So much to get done before the heat returns. Laundry, installing a new AC, clearing out that cluttered area. plus there's a stream tonight. not cool.

Was anyone else aware that grocery store completely closes all cashier check-outs at 6pm? They are open until 11pm but apparently after 6 it's only the self-checkout available. How did I not know this? Because I rarely go outside after dark, let alone go shopping. I'm sure there are benefits to a system like this for the store itself, and maybe even for some customers, but as someone who *cannot* use self-checkout without panicking and crying it's just a big slap in the face. 

... Oops, that was more ranty than I meant it to be.

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Was anyone else aware that grocery store completely closes all cashier check-outs at 6pm? They are open until 11pm but apparently after 6 it's only the self-checkout available. How did I not know this? Because I rarely go outside after dark, let alone go shopping. I'm sure there are benefits to a system like this for the store itself, and maybe even for some customers, but as someone who *cannot* use self-checkout without panicking and crying it's just a big slap in the face. 

... Oops, that was more ranty than I meant it to be.

That's them expecting you to conform to them because they don't want to pay their employees more than they have to it sounds like. I'd see about sending the company an e-mail explaining how difficult it is for you as a customer to use such a system and that they state check out open til 11pm, but it doesn't make it anywhere clear that after a certain time you have to check yourself out. I'm not saying go all karen on them, but there is a proper way to state your valid complaint. You have a right as a customer to ask for help with their service, and if they fail to provide the proper service then you can complain. I know it does sound very karen-ish, but you wouldn't be demanding it, you're only requesting that they live up to the service they promise to provide. To me, the self checkout after 6pm seems very lazy on their part. That and they don't want to pay employees to work those stations longer than they have to. 

--------------------------

One day. Just one day I'd like to go one day where I don't feel judged. 

That was such a blast!!!!!