RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Someone needs an attitude adjustment!

I need my motivation back. Somehow. I miss actually feeling like doing things that don’t involve just laying around staring blankly or sleeping. I’ve barely even touched any of my videos games in this past year.

I hope nothing really bad happened. You've been in there for a while, and I'm getting worried. I don't like seeing you upset. 

What is wrong with my Hooded Murkling? I’ve sent him out 5 times already and he keeps losing every adventure. I sent him with my Pyrrhichios the first three times, but the moment I sent her out with another dragon instead, she managed to win. Which means that the problem is definitely this Murkling, for some reason...

On a side note, I need more adventurers who aren’t Astrals so I can actually send them out.

hm. maybe pizza and coffee IS a bad combination…

(just gotta invest in his dexterity a bit more, that’s all, haha! hope you’ll have better luck next time, i’ve been having that issue with a furor…)

9 minutes ago, ednfall said:

(just gotta invest in his dexterity a bit more, that’s all, haha! hope you’ll have better luck next time, i’ve been having that issue with a furor…)

These pesky RPG stats, haha! Thank you, though, may the odds be in your favor next time too. Ironically, Furors are the only ones who have won every single time for me. I need to get more of the little balls of ire. xD

I wish Facebook would bring back the 'exhausted dog' post background. I could have used it today.

i just want to get the dates figured out so we know what to do when. argh.

On 8/25/2022 at 9:23 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Wednesday was big anxiety-filled shopping trip, today was stressful doctor's appt with mom... Can tomorrow be relaxing and carefree? Please? 

Nope. The answer was nope, no relaxing and carefree day for me. 

I have dropped so many painfully obvious hints that I have done all but flat-out say “When I tell you I love you, I don’t mean it PLATONICALLY”. I am not sure if you are too dense to pick up on them, you are not reacting to them so as to not be presumptuous for fear they ARE just platonic, or you are just ignoring them because you do not like me that way. But if it is the latter, please tell me so I can just put my mind at ease already, it isn’t going to damage our friendship if you only see me as a friend and I’d just like to know whether or not that is the case.

I know I need to eat an actual meal, but the bowl of chips I had 15 mins ago was a mistake and now I'm too full to justify cooking. Ugh! Dang it.

I need this thunder dragon to grow up already...

And then I need to plan to get one more, then two more Ice and Magma dragons...

And THEN I need to finally start working on my Mistra lineage...

Agh... I need a gold trophy ASAP...

Ow.... the right side of my back hurts... my right shoulder hurts... the right side of my neck is sore... the hell did I do to myself... Is my posture really that bad....

I need to stop worrying about everything but everything is too worrisome...

Edited by StarKaabi

2 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

Ow.... the right side of my back hurts... my right shoulder hurts... the right side of my neck is sore... the hell did I do to myself... Is my posture really that bad....

You were soft, warm, pillow-like, and a deep sleeper.

3j6i5kropbk91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You were soft, warm, pillow-like, and a deep sleeper.

3j6i5kropbk91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Gosh darn you cats I thought I BANISHED YOU FROM MY BEDROOM-

15 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

I need this thunder dragon to grow up already...

And then I need to plan to get one more, then two more Ice and Magma dragons...

And THEN I need to finally start working on my Mistra lineage...

Agh... I need a gold trophy ASAP...

what kinda of Mistra lineage? I can help. :) https://dragcave.net/group/147954

-------------------------

Yanno.... I'm getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally tired of these headaches and migraines. 

9 minutes ago, Syiren said:

what kinda of Mistra lineage? I can help. :) 

https://dragcave.net/group/147954

My biggest one is going to be a large PB checker lyrical lineage with a song a friend of mine made, since Mistras reminded me of it completely. My other one is going to be an F Mistra x M Astralophyne checker project, which I could definitely use some help with :)

————

I’m not sure if my back feels better or worse after sleeping. Agh. Maybe a little of both. Laying down is fine now, but breathing still hurts and walking, standing or even sitting are all very unappealing at the moment.

I really want a snake (ball python specifically), but I also REALLY NEED a new computer, and I'm currently living with my mother who is terrified of snakes, so it's probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

Maaaaaybe when I move out, though...

1 hour ago, StarKaabi said:

My biggest one is going to be a large PB checker lyrical lineage with a song a friend of mine made, since Mistras reminded me of it completely. My other one is going to be an F Mistra x M Astralophyne checker project, which I could definitely use some help with :)

I can help with the second project no problem. DM me after the release has calmed down and we'll go from there. ^_^

-----------

I was really in a grove the other day. I hope I can get back into it today. 

6 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I can help with the second project no problem. DM me after the release has calmed down and we'll go from there. ^_^ 

Will do! Thanks a bunch! ^_^

————

I managed to actually get several CB eggs in this release, unlike with the hydras but all people are interested in on the trading hub are the new hybrids. Figures...