RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

32 minutes ago, Syiren said:

hope its only two breeds. I've got all but two of my eight slots open. so three for each.

i hear you there, i have 6 open slots as well

i just bought a Chicken from the market.  Stats are the same price as Chickens? :blink:

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i hear you there, i have 6 open slots as well

i just bought a Chicken from the market.  Stats are the same price as Chickens? :blink:

They've been dropping in price for a while. I noticed when I saw it was cheaper than a Magma, (finally) and ended up with a stupid grin when I realized I had just enough to buy one this week. Tanked my mana count, but totally worth it. Good luck with the release tonight. :)

---------------

I need good music for this.

3 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Not tonight.

be alert for tomorrow!

21 minutes ago, trystan said:

be alert for tomorrow!

But I had plans to sleep tomorrow night.

9 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

But I had plans to sleep tomorrow night.

sleep is for the weak!

--------------

I'm so glad that stress is behind me. three times was beyond stupid.

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

sleep is for the weak!

Yes, I am weak. 

Therefore, I have permission.

:P

I gave you exactly what you asked for, and you still declined. Why? 

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

I gave you exactly what you asked for, and you still declined. Why? 

Why do you not have the telepathic abilities of Charles Xavier to discern what I do actually want without me telling you?

That... was waaay too close. Lightning, loud thunderclap immediately, and the TV, internet and lights all went off.

7 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

Why is it so hoooot...

It was 87 degrees in my room today. It was 94 degrees outside. I relied on ice packs and popsicles to keep myself from melting today. I live in New England. Have since early 2020. Why does it seem like Florida heat moved up north with me? 😭

I wish it was December/January so I could see snow covering the ground instead.

He seems like a really nice guy, but we've had nothing but problems from him.

40 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It was 87 degrees in my room today. It was 94 degrees outside. I relied on ice packs and popsicles to keep myself from melting today. I live in New England. Have since early 2020. Why does it seem like Florida heat moved up north with me? 😭

The highs have been in the 90s here for days... It's rough, definitely. Hopefully it cools down over there soon.

-------------

I think I need to listen to literally any other song.

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

nope, I'm off to bed shortly

tired from adulting today

No, you must stay with me. It is ordained. Do not fight the prophecy.

33 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

The highs have been in the 90s here for days... It's rough, definitely. Hopefully it cools down over there soon.

Hope the same for you. 

-----------------

so tired, but too hot to sleep.

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No, you must stay with me. It is ordained. Do not fight the prophecy.

sorry.... i'd gone to bed by the time you replied.

i seem to be doing a lot of stuff now.  getting ready to move is tiring.... some parts more than others.... *sigh*

2 hours ago, trystan said:

sorry.... i'd gone to bed by the time you replied.

i seem to be doing a lot of stuff now.  getting ready to move is tiring.... some parts more than others.... *sigh*

I hear that 100%. I still have PTSD moments from when I had to move this past January. How I managed moving crap up three flights of stairs still baffles me. *hugs* You have my sympathy.

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

I hear that 100%. I still have PTSD moments from when I had to move this past January. How I managed moving crap up three flights of stairs still baffles me. *hugs* You have my sympathy.

oof, i'm sorry.

we're moving from one house to another.

it's really my older daughter's room that's the really daunting part.  when she graduated from HS, she just went up to college, and didn't go through stuff.  when she graduated college (2019), she just put her college guff in her room, adding to it.  she made her homebase my inlaws, because it was closer to her job than our house.  and then covid happened.  and she's still at my inlaws.  i am VERY grateful she's there, to kinda keep an eye on them (they're like 80 and 81).  but now that we're moving, she has a TON of stuff, and she's really busy with her various jobs.... and even though i've asked her to come up and even just take inventory of all her things, i'm still going to end up being the one that's going to go through all of it.

oof to me too.

22 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Screenshot_20220609-082204_Chrome.jpg

yep.