RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

15 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Uh, trash, how the heck can you be full? I just took out 5 full bags two days ago! 

It's just like tribbles, it multiplies.

-----------------------

why do I always forget to put in my own thought when replying to another? if only my ADHD would work with me 24/7, I'd be unstoppable. No one could defea- oh look a butterfly~

Edited by Syiren

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It's never too early for Hallo...

5nwa1zp9bti51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

..hmmm.

20210902_113011.thumb.jpg.526d45fc01fcbdb63f61decbd35b9b8e.jpg

okay, I totally forgot what thread I was on while watching a speed run of rhythm heaven

Get over with already summer... its too hot and I want that game.

😹^

I don’t know how I feel about Netflix announcing a live-action adaptation of Yu Yu Hakusho. I refused to ruin the memory of favorite anime like Attack on Titan, JJBA Diamond is Unbreakable and Cowboy Bebop, so I doubt I’ll be watching this one, either. 

Edited by mishhelle

This irritates me greatly. Don't try to fix what's not broken. 

On 7/16/2022 at 2:13 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Screenshot_20220713-202720_Chrome.jpg

Omg this is awesome, I already planned on being cremated but what a great incentive! :lol:

Okay brain, please work with me here. If you won't remember the name of the children's medicine I used to take as a kid, then will you at least STOP thinking about it?? An hour of internet searching, asking my mom, and obsessing about it for hours hasn't worked, so please can you take a break from thinking about it? Please? 

(It *could* be Panadol but I really could've sworn there was another one besides that...)

dang it. why'd it have to be my dominant hand? 

I mean, it wasn't really clever, yet having Steven's brother's name be Nevets still tickled me.

On 7/11/2022 at 11:08 PM, WaterScorpion said:

my toes are so cold...

pqz7pjgvd5c91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Too many darn things to remember! I might go back to writing on my hand at this rate.

stress. stress sucks. and the heat. why so hot?

29 minutes ago, Syiren said:

all of this.

also, there’s some kind of critter stuck above my fireplace. the cats are stressed now too. 

12 hours ago, Syiren said:

I feel this so much. Highs of 113 degrees this past week, the heat just makes *everything* harder. 

21 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I feel this so much. Highs of 113 degrees this past week, the heat just makes *everything* harder. 

facts. Even in New England we're melting. When we get the first snow fall I'm going to run out the door in shorts and a T-shirt and face plant into the nearest big pile of fresh powder. 

------------------

I am not moving from in front of this AC and you can't make me.

Edited by Syiren
typos.

I hath melted.

*tosses some towels on the Syiren puddle*

It was bad when I took the canned vegetables out of the back of the truck after nearly an hour and, when, I grabbed the bags, I could feel cooler air coming from the grocery sacks.