RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

There's always someone who shows up to explain in an oh so reasonable and intellectual tone that there's nothing wrong, because they're not having any problems with the game, completely dismissing you and your concerns. 

You do a great impression of a five year old.

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? -_-;

So the neighborhood thinks its July 4th all summer long. Even at 1 in the morning. Why are so many people allergic to sleep?

I should never have changed the channel.

I can't get my Legendary Trio dragons to produce an egg, but the AP has been full of Xenos for weeks.

I should go for my run 1. before it gets too hot and 2. before my stretch studio appointment, but I tend to do things that don't make sense.

also, when is the hatchling offer in my trade going to gender?  it's at 5d 4h and I need to know before they get tired of waiting for me to accept...

Edited by mishhelle

Why do I keep missing the 5 minute drops by a few seconds? Does no good to come in late if you are looking for the Hydras!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Why do I keep missing the 5 minute drops by a few seconds? Does no good to come in late if you are looking for the Hydras!

Man do I understand this! Same! 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:
2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Man do I understand this! Same! 

totally.  i'm so good at realizing at :x1 and :x6 that i should be in a biome! wtf....

19 hours ago, trystan said:

totally.  i'm so good at realizing at :x1 and :x6 that i should be in a biome! wtf....

oh, so I'm not the only one that's a minute off the 5 min drops? I'm not happy others share my luck, but I'm relieved that I'm not alone in that matter either. ^_^;

------------------

headache... why? why do you torment me? Migraine yesterday, and normal headache toda- pfft! STOP TRYING TO FLY INTO MY MOUTH, KNAT! 

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

oh, so I'm not the only one that's a minute off the 5 min drops? I'm not happy others share my luck, but I'm relieved that I'm not alone in that matter either. ^_^;

totally not just you. {{hugs}}

On 7/11/2022 at 1:48 PM, Syiren said:

STOP TRYING TO FLY INTO MY MOUTH, KNAT! 

Oh man I feel this so hard! It seems they've been a lot worse this season than usual, and more bold too!

I really really hope my psych doctor changes my meds tomorrow, this really just isn't working..... 

14 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh man I feel this so hard! It seems they've been a lot worse this season than usual, and more bold too!

Right? I've had to avoid getting some good fruits like Bananas to keep them away. Had to stick others fruits in the fridge to keep them safe, or eat them quickly instead of enjoying them through the week as a late night snack like I normally do. 

------------

I lived in New England for going on three years now and there are still things this former Floridian is getting used to.

Edited by Syiren

On 7/12/2022 at 8:25 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I really really hope my psych doctor changes my meds tomorrow, this really just isn't working..... 

Well that was not fun. But hopefully the new med will help? 

Uh, trash, how the heck can you be full? I just took out 5 full bags two days ago!