RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*sigh* if only I could live in a place where people don't blast the radio/tv and not actually be there to listen/watch it....

4 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*sigh* if only I could live in a place where people don't blast the radio/tv and not actually be there to listen/watch it....

But I am listening to it! 🍪

Why do I have no energy during the day, but at 2 AM I'm wide awake?

lol, you got me there. Night Owls for life!

-----------------

What even are these instructions? I can't tell if the company used google translate or their drunken uncle to print it out. Either way its funny as hell. xD

Alright Viz. Give me the next chapters for D.Gray Man. It's just gotten good and weird. I need to know more about Allen's past. 

why is PINK in all caps the funniest thing? wait, it’s one in the morning. EVERYTHING is funny

I feel guilty for neglecting my poor scroll. It's been *years* since I've had so few growing things for so long. And I'm ridiculously behind on my WT naming project, I was doing so good at keeping up for awhile... Have I really fallen out of love with DC? 

5 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Oh, I totally forgot about the raffle this month.

There's still time!

Mmm. Coffee.

I just want to curl into the tightest ball possible.

If I could only have Custom scroll sort and breed sort active at once. It always works that way for a little while, and then any new dragons I get eventually just start putting themselves wherever they feel like. I want to have my special dragons at the top of my scoll, but I also want my less-special dragons to be organized with their breed so my scroll’s not a chaotic mess.

I suppose I’ll have to keep toggling it back and forth between breed and custom every so often. I’ve only got five dragons to keep at the top of my scroll, it’s not like putting them back up there is that hard. I’m just lazy.

today is "don't reply to emails day."  there were two emails sent yesterday, and i was hoping for a reply from them both today *sigh*

I miss the old roleplay forum I used to be on before they updated the site layout into something even more nightmarish than DeviantArt Eclipse and then the forum itself died.

Finally! My bad luck streak is over! Time to keep it going, maybe? Please? 

4 hours ago, sugarfreesugar said:

New highscore after like a month

You just reminded me I have one of those games bookmarked and haven't played it in forever. 

Wednesday was big anxiety-filled shopping trip, today was stressful doctor's appt with mom... Can tomorrow be relaxing and carefree? Please?