RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Could be bear tracks, they’ve got a walk pattern like that. How big were they? Although wolverine is more likely.

Edited by Ripan

22 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, my timing is impeccable! I arrive in the biomes at exactly 5 minute intervals! Only problem is that it is at 1:01, 1:06, 1:11, 1:16.... Well, you get the idea. :(

I tend to do the same! XD

This is why we don't share our thoughts with others. Should just stay in my own shell.

meh. don't wanna wait another day. want to do hoard night now.

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

what's a good "Dad Dragon"? 

I'd say a good candidate might be the Greater Spotted Drake.

Females are usually larger than males, though males are brighter in color. In the breeding season the male attracts a mate by making loud, low-pitched bugles, followed by an aerial courtship dance as proof of his quality as a father to her offspring.

41 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Greater Spotted Drake.

that's a good one, thanks. :) 

edit: i think i'm going to go with another suggestion of a Guardian.  i'm naming it for my dad, who passed away this morning. ::bittersweet smile::

Edited by trystan
so i don't double-post

59 minutes ago, trystan said:

edit: i think i'm going to go with another suggestion of a Guardian.  i'm naming it for my dad, who passed away this morning. ::bittersweet smile::

oh man... I'm so so sorry. *hugs tightly*

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

oh man... I'm so so sorry. *hugs tightly*

thanks.  it's been a weird day

12 hours ago, trystan said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. 

1 hour ago, Ripan said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. 

thank you teal_hugs.gif.3a30776d5e6eb17d2445db29d3075a24.gif

omg, I almost forgot what thread I was on

le sigh, it's almost 10pm, I want silence please

oof. I am full. Hopefully my tooth won't make me pay for that meal later.

Can you get into a dentist, or are they all closed?  I feel for ya'.  I recently had to have a root canal.  

Is it rude to put a description on a dragon whose breed was just released??

I don't think so.

*Sigh* I never thought I would become such a homebody!

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

Can you get into a dentist, or are they all closed?  I feel for ya'.  I recently had to have a root canal.  

They're closed except for emergencies. However I've just moved to a new state a few months ago, so I'm still trying to settle in with what is available around me. This global issue we have is hindering my efforts. But the stimulus I got actually helps. 

i'm glad my manager texted, and yes, i want to.  but no, no i don't. *eyes all those crochet projects*  well, they're only four-hour shifts.  all right.

I'm still waiting on my stimulus check, and I thought Social Security recipients were supposed to be among the first to get them.

I just have an afghan to finish crocheting, but I've been working to finish a quilt.  I'm hand sewing the top, but I'll have the actual quilting done by someone who has one of the big machines.  I'm just not up to quilting them myself anymore.  

Argghhh...  My refrigerator is dying, and they are so expensive.  

6 hours ago, Classycal said:

I'm still waiting on my stimulus check, and I thought Social Security recipients were supposed to be among the first to get them. 

I got mine a week and a half after it was announced. My roommate's brother got his two days before I did. We both worked last year and filed our taxes early. I think it goes to those still working and then it goes out to those under SS. Then again, my roommate got hers 4 days ago so your's should be on the way. Hopefully by monday.

-----

if your answer to that statement is "too long, didn't read" then maaaaybe you should go back to school. You tend to miss important stuff when you don't read.

ETA: er, my second part has nothing to do with my response to the quote btw. I just read that back and realized how it looks. Totally unrelated! ^_^;

Edited by Syiren
I didn't double check my work. oops. ^^;

i finished my Geeky Heirloom Blanket.  i'm going to try to get some pics....

I literally heard the phrase "Single as a Pringle" for the first time in my life today, and I officially feel very old.

11 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

I literally heard the phrase "Single as a Pringle" for the first time in my life today, and I officially feel very old.

Objection! You cannot eat only a single chip. 'tis nearly impossible! That or you have an insane amount of willpower. (has not had caffeine yet and is suffering the groggy Mondays.)