RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

tired.... hungry... my jaw hurts.

Have you been able to get into a dentist yet?  They should take emergencies, and it sounds like you've got one.

I'm tired.  

12 hours ago, Classycal said:

Have you been able to get into a dentist yet?  They should take emergencies, and it sounds like you've got one.

I'm tired.  

I probably should, last night I had really bad pain in my entire top right row of teeth. Still hurts a little this morning, but nowhere near as bad. Last night I swore off potato chips. At least until this is taken care of. I'll be looking into it this week. Thank you. ^_^

I can't wait for tomorrow.

Also, I guess maybe I should at least finish that...

Sigh...  I'm bored yet I have so much to do.  

so tired....head drooping....must.....grab....more....eggs..... Zzzz....Zzzzz.....Zzzz.....

It's not like I'm educated in any form of graphic design or anything, but that looks like pretty blatant design plagiarism for their product.

Please let today be a good day.

I dried some herbs to smoke them and now I don't feel like smoking. Or doing anything. Today was weird. I was depressed and dissociating in the morning, then got a burst of energy around 5pm, then depressed again around 9-10pm.

That.... was really hard to watch..... *sniff* why.... I know it was in the original, but.... they were just lego figures then.... now they're in full HD.... also I knew that one rookie gate guard was awesome. I like him, whoever he is.

I'm awake at nearly 1 am again.  Argghh....

Okay.... no more staying up until 5 am. Damn insomnia sucks.

Joining the crappy sleep parade. Last night was my own fault, though. I've been trying to limit my sugar and I broke. One Outshine bar and two squares of Ghirardelli's caramel chocolate. Not even that much, but my nervous system is super sensitive to everything, so guess who woke up too early?

In other news, my physique is getting back to where it was before the zombie apocalypse started.

I don't even have any particular reason for not sleeping well ... WHY?!

Yet another vicious migraine. yay. 😒

Have to admit my current thought process is from about fifteen minutes ago because it's still got me thinking about it:

*Opens window to see the pretty morning sky without glasses and see's something big and grey on the roof* and methinks:

"Wow! That is one big squirrel!" 

*Puts on glasses to take a picture and see's its a cat* "Oh dang. It's a ca-wait, is that ZEUS?! How'da **** he get out there?! Ack! C'mere kitty! Get yer tail back in here, fluffbutt!"

^That keeps replaying in my head. ._.;

Edited by Syiren

Groggy.... why did I have such weird dreams?A guy hiding Easter Eggs? Camping inn the woods to hide from a semi truck? what even?