RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm always so tired.  Tired of it.

i really need to stop pulling my muscles.  i'm getting old XD 

why is it that every time I start playing my music some ***hole blasting their music drives by?

3 hours ago, subwoofer said:

Shiny hunting in Pokemon Black is addicting.

shiny hunting in any pokemon game is addicting. lol. Especially pokemon go. imo, it's easier in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. If you catch combo 31 or more you up your odds of getting one big time.

-------------------

why is it I can remember pokemon and stats no problem, but I forget simple things like items at the store? Dang it, I needed to buy more washcloths. poo.

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

shiny hunting in any pokemon game is addicting. lol. Especially pokemon go. imo, it's easier in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. If you catch combo 31 or more you up your odds of getting one big time.

Shiny hunting in general is very addicting, yes. I like that it's hard in the older games, but it's just my preference. The reason I say Pokemon Black in specific is because of how mindlessly I can do it. It even counts the number of encounters for you! Very handy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never knew there were so many ways you could glitch a game. Makes me want to try.

ouch, what's going on with my toe?

@subwoofer: idk, I mean in pokemon go it's fun, but in the actual games they're supposed to be very rare so when you actually get one it makes it all the more valuable. The fact that they made it much easier to find shinies is kind of lame imo.

It's nice that I have to shut down my computer for maintenance because it will keep me from clicking that terrible terrible hashtag I just saw trending. I don't want to know. I mean I want to know. But I probably really don't want to know.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:42 PM, WaterScorpion said:

ouch, what's going on with my toe?

@subwoofer: idk, I mean in pokemon go it's fun, but in the actual games they're supposed to be very rare so when you actually get one it makes it all the more valuable. The fact that they made it much easier to find shinies is kind of lame imo.

That is true. Not that it's lame, but it is true in the other games when you run into that surprise shiny. I remember every single surprise shiny I've ever gotten in my older games. From my first Shiny (Blue Eyes the Venonat that won me the bug catching contest in Gold) to Simba, my golden Arcanine in Heart Gold. Such a rush when you see those sparkles. 

---------

Well, at least I've my appetite back. And no headache. Such bliss. :wub:

Wait, the non-holo is worth HOW MUCH?! o.O?

Got a feeling it holds a meaning I'm not aware of, but the only trail I can find is in a language I don't know so I can't even get context clues.

gosh, really hoping I feel better tomorrow. now to figure out what to eat......

so because he didn't know what i wanted, and if he'd asked i wouldn't have replied until he was already finished there - he didn't get me anything for lunch.  so i was eating at 3:30 in the afternoon.  wow.

Alright, this tooth pain stuff is getting out of hand. I'm in agony every time I eat, but I can't starve myself. Stupid virus pandemic needs to hit the road so I can see a flipping dentist! 

58 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

I just had a wisdom tooth removed so that know what your going through. My mom gave me a trick that worked when nothing else was take a chewable aspirin like Bayer put it on the tooth and let it dissolve around the tooth might take a couple but I was surprised when it worked and how well.

Funny it might have been fate? that brought me to your post it was completely by accident. Clicked on unread content and didn't mean to, then saw your post and decided to post the info I recently learned. Hope it helps you out! Or that your not allergic to aspirin!

I have some, cherry flavor too. Thanks! I'm definitely going to try that the next time it acts up. *hugs*

That's what I was gonna post.  

It's so hot.  I'm so tired.

did I just demonstrate the problem with this world?

though I hope it's not interpreted that way cuz I actually didn't mean it to uwu