RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Not yet....  Not by Cave Time.  ;-}

OMG I'm laughing so hard right now.  :lol: 

Too bad I won't be online for most of today.

Now it's April Fool's Day!!

And some of my dragons are comic characters.   Giggles...

Oh, my poor Shadow Walkers....

ROFLOL

Edited by Classycal

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There's a schedule that helps you, linked in my sig, created by pinkgothic.

oh that is super helpful! Thank you! :D

oh no! If I was eaten by others, does it mean I failed this activity and can not give the special egg(ヽ´ω`)

Chekhov's Gun, man - you can't show me that bloody big of a monster in the beginning and NOT let me kick its *** later.

in a perfect world my wisdom teeth wouldn't exist.

mine already don't exist anymore - they grew in all the wrong directions ...

this was a week of sleepless nights WHYYYYY?!

oh boy, does that mean I'll be up for a while? since the thread is apparently hot

Hello writer's block. We meet again.

So it turns out that every one of the April fools mints I bred to the AP was caught by the same person and either killed or turned them into vampires. Yikes. I fully understand that once you've AP'd something it's no longer any of my business what happens to them, but man - ALL of them. All 2g upside down mints from rare pairings.

Damn.... That's messed up. There are some dragon names I see that I know come from great people on here. When I catch them I treasure them. Those named, Freaky, Tenebrae, etc. And if I don't have plans for those dragons I offer them as gifts to friends who are looking for said lineages. I can't see killing the dragons. It makes no sense. And biting them? One or two maybe, but... all of them? I am sorry that happened.

15 hours ago, Ripan said:

So it turns out that every one of the April fools mints I bred to the AP was caught by the same person and either killed or turned them into vampires. Yikes. I fully understand that once you've AP'd something it's no longer any of my business what happens to them, but man - ALL of them. All 2g upside down mints from rare pairings.

Man, that sucks big time.  You'd think they'd treasure them.  I would have.  

I still can't believe the thing I accidentally started evolved into such an integral part of the game now

I submitted egg for this year weeks ago. It was supposed to be Mario reference, but after several feedback, it looks more like Sonic reference...

So you have an Easter egg this year?  Awesome!

I’m seriously considering going to work for Netflix just to correct those stupid subtitle errors. “Whinnies” becomes “Whinies”? That’s an insult to horses and the English language both.

i just named my April Fool's mint "Try A Different Perspective" XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i just named my April Fool's mint "Try A Different Perspective" XD 

LOL