RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

5 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Objection! You cannot eat only a single chip. 'tis nearly impossible!

^ This. Also if only one Pringle is left, it will be eaten, because you can't be too full to eat ONE more. So I really can't imagine how there could be one (single) Pringle anywhere, neither in a package nor in a bowl nor in anybody's stomach. ... Except if there is a party with exactly as many people as there are Pringles in a package, and they share them? But who does that. Nobody does that. So the phrase doesn't make sense at all. But of course I have to feel old now anyway, because criticizing youth language (if that's what that phrase is?) is just as "old-person-y" as not having heard of it.  :lol:

On 5/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Syiren said:

if your answer to that statement is "too long, didn't read" then maaaaybe you should go back to school. You tend to miss important stuff when you don't read.

Awesome response :D

I entirely, fully, cannot tell if this is actually my idea or if it's someone else's idea that I read. It's giving me deja vu. I wish I could know for sure, but there's basically no way for me to check.

almost 2 am? where'd the day go? I don't wanna go to bed. *yawns* okay. I'm a little drowsy. 

I'm wide awake, and it's 2:23 am.

Celestials. Why did it have to be Celestials.

... I mean I know why, but...  :P

Why couldn't I sleep last night?  Not even a wink.  Argghhh...

*sigh* not this weekend.  hopefully it'll work out for next weekend then.

So groggy..... slept in way too late.... sleep schedule's thrown off.

Writing emails is hard, sitting like this means I have no comfortable positions, and where did you go?

My crush texted me of his own volition.

I've been playing 2000s love songs for the last half hour.

Bedtime, my old foe. So we meet again. Let our blades clash and finally settle our epic battle once and for all! We shall see who finally trium- Zzz....Zzz.....Zzz.....

I kind of want to set aside an afternoon to read all of them. Yes, all 300 of them. If only I had enough time...

This article is kinda sexist, but it made me realize I (a woman) do most of those things. The guy I like is the neat, tidy one. XD

7 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

This article is kinda sexist, but it made me realize I (a woman) do most of those things. The guy I like is the neat, tidy one. XD

Thanks for that.  I laughed so hard.

last I heard it sounded like a regional thing. I wonder how many people now about it?

12 hours ago, Classycal said:

Thanks for that.  I laughed so hard.

You're welcome. I feel so found out.

TIFU by taking Claritin and Trileptal at the same time, forgetting about the interactions. I'll be okay, though. Think it takes more than one slip-up to cause enzyme induction.

I wonder how many people don't know what omurice is and if they don't if they'll just automatically think yuck...

Well, I'd be willing to try it, but it doesn't sound so good to me.  The next time I make fried rice, I'll try it.

My cats are crazy.

5 hours ago, Classycal said:

My cats are crazy.

simple rules i've learned about cats:

1. Cats are Weird.

2. When in doubt, see Rule #1

XD 

3 hours ago, trystan said:

simple rules i've learned about cats:

1. Cats are Weird.

2. When in doubt, see Rule #1

XD 

You forgot Rule #3 

3. You don't own the cat. The cat owns you.

-------------

hope my shiny luck continues.

40 minutes ago, Syiren said:

You forgot Rule #3 

3. You don't own the cat. The cat owns you.

this is very true!

current thought: how to get our 15-year-old kitten to not take pokes at the new 3-year-old dude....