RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

oooh, ninja-ing occurring

@syiren: amg, cute siggy

which one? My signature is on a randomizer so it's always changing. lol. 

wish I could get motivated tonight. 

haha, so I see. the one with the alolan vulpix

I should turn the fan off if I'm getting chilly.......but I know I'll probably just turn it back on in an hour or two.....

10 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

haha, so I see. the one with the alolan vulpix

ahh, one of the recent once I've added. Thanks. I think she's my second fav Alolan after Raichu. ^_^

it's noon. But at least I woke up earlier and my shower's out of the way. Now.... what to do for food?

If it's the email address you used to sign up for the forum, it's under account settings.  

@classy: no, it's my email account from middle school (technically it's a K-12 school). haven't used it in a while so don't quite remember what it was

mmm.....gardetto's

..... I feel insulted.

Back pain. Tired. Couldn't work out today. My brain is drawing blanks. But, pizza for dinner!

I need to find the nearest place to buy sour cream and onion potato chips.

I have some setting right in front of me.  Come on by and get them.

I'm so tired.  

If they keep asking me for stuff without even saying hi then not only will I leave and take my boost with me, but I'll also contact the site's customer support team and inform them of someone who is asking for handouts and donations without even saying "hi" first. And yes, I have proof to back up my claims. It helps when you screenshot everything. Even when they delete it, thinking I didn't see it first. 

Did you know that your body treats artificial sweeteners just like sugar?  You might as well use sugar.  

Took a nice long shower, and now I'm tired but wide awake.  

just for one month I'd love to go without a single headache or migraine. Just one month

Well, when you get old enough to go through menopause, maybe then, but methinks that's a looong time. 

Local newspaper: corona, corona, corona, corona, corona, corona, photo of that guy I liked 25 years ago, coro- wait, what?

photobucket still irks me.  now they're getting annoying (tone-deaf?). but i haven't turned off any email reminders as a reminder that i still need to download all like 20 gazillion pictures from my various buckets. *sigh*

Edited by trystan