RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

... there's no escape from the topic, not even here ...

16 hours ago, Syiren said:

lmao! That's awesome. 😂

Speaking of eggs, I am in love with this new project I just started. Just had a test breed to see if I like the checker and omg it's beautiful! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1xg7w

That is beautiful! :)

Too. Much. Information.

59 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That is beautiful! :)

Thank you. Same offer goes for you too. :D

-------------------------

omg.... am I really..... headache free?! *cue the hallelujah chorus!* 

If we have to go on lockdown I hope I am at work. We have better food here, and lots of toilet paper, and cigarettes.... priorities 🤣

I think they would probably send everybody home StormBirdRising. 

Thanks Syiren.  I will take you up on that offer.  

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

Thank you. Same offer goes for you too. :D

2 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Thanks Syiren.  I will take you up on that offer.  

As will I, thanks! :)

Two hours? No wonder I was freezing. (Food store trip with a friend.)

15 hours ago, Syiren said:

@Classycal and @StormBirdRising thanks. If you'd like me to breed any for ya, just ask. I keep my scroll hidden, but I'm always happy to help breed stuff for anyone. 

-------------------------

wait... some GameStops will get the remake to sell on the 9th? are some having midnight or even earlier release parties? YES PLEASE!!!

Thank you for that generous offer.

@Lagie and @StormBirdRising You bet! I've got a few other eggs that will hatch soon. once they do I'll breed you both some eggs. Just let me know if you'd like 2G's or 3G's, as 3G's would take a bit longer to breed. That first 3G was the test run. Now that I know how nice it looks I'll be building on the lineage. ^_^ I saw Classy's message first, so first egg goes to them. You both will get eggs too though, so don't worry. :D

--------------------------------

I totally forgot that tomorrow was St. Patty's Day. Hope everyone has awesome luck!

Oh no oh no, another meeting-with-a-person thing cancelled... how unfortunate...

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

@Lagie and @StormBirdRising You bet! I've got a few other eggs that will hatch soon. once they do I'll breed you both some eggs. Just let me know if you'd like 2G's or 3G's, as 3G's would take a bit longer to breed. That first 3G was the test run. Now that I know how nice it looks I'll be building on the lineage. ^_^ I saw Classy's message first, so first egg goes to them. You both will get eggs too though, so don't worry. :D

--------------------------------

I totally forgot that tomorrow was St. Patty's Day. Hope everyone has awesome luck!

3g please and no rush! :)

Thanks!

I have to remember to wear green!

Two 3G's coming up. I'll send out the PM's once they arrive. :D

------------------

Forgot to wear green. Got pinched for it. oof. 

Cool. I have camouflage pants on and an olive green T shirt with a Celtic cross so I guess I am ok for Saint Paddy's Day. Unfortunately no green beer this year, just quarantinis.... made with green Gatrorade and water. Crikey

My pants have some green in them.  

Before the day ends over here in Cali, here's to my Irish and Welsh ancestors. I couldn't be prouder that your blood flows through my veins, with all its rich history. Sláinte.

7 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Seems like Nintendo network is extremely slow today.

Too many people have time to play on it now.

mmm, those microwave dinner meals are pretty good.

My allergies are driving me nuts.  I keep sneezing 7 and 8 times.  

Edit to add:  I won't say who for those on Pacific Coast Time, but I was just going, "YES!" when someone got voted out of Survivor.  I love that show.  

Edited by Classycal

Wha?! My tooth isn't hurting me right now?! 'Scuse me, gonna take advantage and devour a bag of potato chips. *does a little happy dance*

Noooooo.  :(  :(  :(   RIP Kenny Rogers.

Edit:

Looked up in my calendar when it was that I saw him in concert. 2013...?! ... Could have sworn it was only two or three years ago. ... He was great.

Edited by Confused Cat