Jump to content
RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

@Classycal and @StormBirdRising thanks. If you'd like me to breed any for ya, just ask. I keep my scroll hidden, but I'm always happy to help breed stuff for anyone. 

 

 

-------------------------

 

wait... some GameStops will get the remake to sell on the 9th? are some having midnight or even earlier release parties? YES PLEASE!!!

Share this post


Link to post

... there's no escape from the topic, not even here ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Syiren said:

lmao! That's awesome. 😂

 

Speaking of eggs, I am in love with this new project I just started. Just had a test breed to see if I like the checker and omg it's beautiful! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1xg7w

That is beautiful! :)

 

Too. Much. Information.

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That is beautiful! :)

 

Thank you. Same offer goes for you too. :D

 

-------------------------

 

omg.... am I really..... headache free?! *cue the hallelujah chorus!* 

Share this post


Link to post

If we have to go on lockdown I hope I am at work. We have better food here, and lots of toilet paper, and cigarettes.... priorities 🤣

Share this post


Link to post

I think they would probably send everybody home StormBirdRising. 

 

Thanks Syiren.  I will take you up on that offer.  

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Syiren said:

Thank you. Same offer goes for you too. :D

 

2 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Thanks Syiren.  I will take you up on that offer.  

As will I, thanks! :)

 

Two hours? No wonder I was freezing. (Food store trip with a friend.)

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Syiren said:

@Classycal and @StormBirdRising thanks. If you'd like me to breed any for ya, just ask. I keep my scroll hidden, but I'm always happy to help breed stuff for anyone. 

 

 

-------------------------

 

wait... some GameStops will get the remake to sell on the 9th? are some having midnight or even earlier release parties? YES PLEASE!!!

Thank you for that generous offer.

Share this post


Link to post

@Lagie and @StormBirdRising You bet! I've got a few other eggs that will hatch soon. once they do I'll breed you both some eggs. Just let me know if you'd like 2G's or 3G's, as 3G's would take a bit longer to breed. That first 3G was the test run. Now that I know how nice it looks I'll be building on the lineage. ^_^ I saw Classy's message first, so first egg goes to them. You both will get eggs too though, so don't worry. :D

 

 

--------------------------------

 

I totally forgot that tomorrow was St. Patty's Day. Hope everyone has awesome luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Oh no oh no, another meeting-with-a-person thing cancelled... how unfortunate...

Share this post


Link to post

So now we will have 6 less people for the next 14 days. Unbelievable the way things don't work out sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Syiren said:

@Lagie and @StormBirdRising You bet! I've got a few other eggs that will hatch soon. once they do I'll breed you both some eggs. Just let me know if you'd like 2G's or 3G's, as 3G's would take a bit longer to breed. That first 3G was the test run. Now that I know how nice it looks I'll be building on the lineage. ^_^ I saw Classy's message first, so first egg goes to them. You both will get eggs too though, so don't worry. :D

 

 

--------------------------------

 

I totally forgot that tomorrow was St. Patty's Day. Hope everyone has awesome luck!

 

3g please and no rush! :)

Thanks!

 

I have to remember to wear green!

Share this post


Link to post

Two 3G's coming up. I'll send out the PM's once they arrive. :D

 

------------------

 

Forgot to wear green. Got pinched for it. oof. 

Share this post


Link to post

Cool. I have camouflage pants on and an olive green T shirt with a Celtic cross so I guess I am ok for Saint Paddy's Day. Unfortunately no green beer this year, just quarantinis.... made with green Gatrorade and water. Crikey

Share this post


Link to post

My pants have some green in them.  

Share this post


Link to post

Before the day ends over here in Cali, here's to my Irish and Welsh ancestors. I couldn't be prouder that your blood flows through my veins, with all its rich history. Sláinte.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Seems like Nintendo network is extremely slow today.

Too many people have time to play on it now.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay but why are we smelling the eggs?

Share this post


Link to post

mmm, those microwave dinner meals are pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

My allergies are driving me nuts.  I keep sneezing 7 and 8 times.  

 

Edit to add:  I won't say who for those on Pacific Coast Time, but I was just going, "YES!" when someone got voted out of Survivor.  I love that show.  

Edited by Classycal

Share this post


Link to post

Wha?! My tooth isn't hurting me right now?! 'Scuse me, gonna take advantage and devour a bag of potato chips. *does a little happy dance*

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.