RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Good luck with getting money.  

Sorry Sesshomaru, sometimes I'm just too serious.  

I'm extra tired today.  

thanks Classy.  just like all the other months, we probably won't.  i'd feel weird setting up a gofundme to help me pay off my credit cards....

Would pepper-spray work on Superman or would it need to be laced with kryptonite? Or would that blind him? 

is it saturday yet? i really want that morning where i don't have to wake up to my alarm for a few days....

I'm glad the nasty post is gone.  Some people can be so offensive.  And it's just sad.  I'm sure if their multiple scrolls were burned that they have been perma banned.  

I'm going out of town on Saturday and have to get up about 6:30 am.  

I'm more shocked about how lazy they were with it. XD A few nasty posts here and there just to make the front page. If it was me I would have gone all in and posted in every thread I could. It was only a copy paste after all. They seemed more interested in editing their signature and just generally attempting to be crude. No imagination whatsoever.

Plus at that time of day hardly anyone would have seen anything as practically no one is online. 

Evil score out of 10? 1.2

I'm up at 6:00am most days. The joy of having pets XD

Well said.  

Fortunately my cats don't care what time I get up.

if all goes as planned, i'm going out of town sunday, but not until 5 or 6 p.m.... and then it's a lonnnnng drive across the state XD

as for all those posts, i did see them somewhat, as i get emailed notifs from threads i follow, and i agree about the lazyness.  and also uncreative.  and very extra flouncy.

edit:  Blackie squeaks and meows rather incessantly if hubby or I aren't up to feel him when his belly wants breakfast.  silly kitty.

Edited by trystan

Mine like to be fed and petted the second they think I'm starting to wake up.

They also don't take no for an answer 😧

Edited by Fortune86

Sometimes my one cat wakes me up in the middle of the night just to get some lovin'.

They definitely know where the food comes from.  

that they do... and Blackie has also had his share of squirrels, mice, and birds too.... XD

My Cloud Dancing wouldn't know what to do with a mouse.  Starfire, on the other hand, keeps me mouse free. 

for all of Blackie's jealousy (unfounded, of course; could have been envy?) i know there were times i saw him and Max sharing ...something outside. yeah, we're mouse-free too. :)

Also insect-free.

The female one comes for a cuddle at 6am, and for a play every 2 hours after.

The male one checks the house for safety and then sleeps for the rest of the day.

insect-free would be nice.  my guys never even looked at ants or flies.  Blackie also gets noodgie to go outside about 8 at night, and then uses the back door as a revolving door for the next like two hours.  and since Max has been gone (it's a week and a half already! 😢), Blackie doesn't sleep on the couch next to hubby most of the evening/night now either

you poof for a few days and miss so much. Missed someone with a rotten attitude and then a nice convo about cats? I miss my Spunky. He's mom's cat but... he was my bud too. The cat at my new place (Room mate's) is a cuddle bug named Zues. the soft fluffy grey, but I still miss my Spunk bunk.