RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I love cats (and dogs), too.

You didn't miss anything with 'that' post.  It was highly offensive and used horrible language.  

Like most trolls and butthurts tend to do? Wouldn't surprise me if they became (or already are) a viewbomber. This is why my scroll stays hidden, and my hatchlings protected.

My GF prefers parrots of all sorts, but boy do they ever scream!

They are closing Disneyland starting tomorrow because of the coronavirus. Yikes, maybe I should be taking it more seriously. I don't know.

5 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

They are closing Disneyland starting tomorrow because of the coronavirus. Yikes, maybe I should be taking it more seriously. I don't know.

Treat it like you would the flu, because that's about what it is, just a different kind. They're blowing this way out of proportion. The flu kills far more people.

----------------------

Holy crap, Mulan remake is rated R?! O.o? Whoa....

Edited by Syiren

What was "R" again? I keep forgetting ... why can't they just use numbers (years of age)?

Since when could we not address the audience in dragon descriptions? I'm sure I've written 'you' before and got it accepted. I thought it was just first person that was banned. 

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What was "R" again? I keep forgetting ... why can't they just use numbers (years of age)?

That'd be a lot easier. R = Restricted. I believe its 18 years and up, someone is free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

----------------

meep! I only unhid my scroll for a few minutes to add stuff to hatcheries and already a brand new egg I just got in a trade had been added?! o.O? Keep an eye on your growing draggos, guys. There's some hot active viewbombing going on. Luckily I caught mine super early and hid the important stuff in a thick fog.

Ya got my CB Cavern Lurkers years ago, ya won't get my draggos again! 😜

19 hours ago, Syiren said:

Treat it like you would the flu, because that's about what it is, just a different kind. They're blowing this way out of proportion. The flu kills far more people.

----------------------

Holy crap, Mulan remake is rated R?! O.o? Whoa....

I know, right? I don't understand this at all. It is like everyone has gone snowflake over a virus, which everything I read about it says it is more like a common cold than a flu.

17 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

I know, right? I don't understand this at all. It is like everyone has gone snowflake over a virus, which everything I read about it says it is more like a common cold than a flu.

Exactly. and I'm upset because a friend was going to spend her holiday here in the US from Germany, but because of this her flight was canceled. 

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm such a scatter brain today. Can't focus, and my tooth hurts so bad right now.

Edited by Syiren

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Exactly. and I'm upset because a friend was going to spend her holiday here in the US from Germany, but because of this her flight was canceled. 

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm such a scatter brain today. Can't focus, and my tooth hurts so bad right now.

At least America still has its sense of humor. I woke up this morning to this breaking news: There is a new COVID 19 test that you don't even have to leave your house for, just mail a stool sample to California Governor Gavin Newsome. OMG. I wish I was that clever to think of something like that. LOL

Sorry about your tooth ache. If you have clove oil try that. It works for me. And extra strength tylenol. It works for everything.

On 3/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, StormBirdRising said:

At least America still has its sense of humor. I woke up this morning to this breaking news: There is a new COVID 19 test that you don't even have to leave your house for, just mail a stool sample to California Governor Gavin Newsome. OMG. I wish I was that clever to think of something like that. LOL

Sorry about your tooth ache. If you have clove oil try that. It works for me. And extra strength tylenol. It works for everything.

Ou~ Clove oil sounds promising. Thanks! ^_^

----------------------------------------

so hungry. Need food. Something with chicken. Mmmm chicken.

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Ou~ Clove oil sounds promising. Thanks! ^_^

----------------------------------------

so hungry. Need food. Something with chicken. Mmmm chicken.

🐓🐔🍗 here is your chicken dinner

and here is your boneless chicken dinner 🥚

21 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

🐓🐔🍗 here is your chicken dinner

and here is your boneless chicken dinner 🥚

lmao! That's awesome. 😂

Speaking of eggs, I am in love with this new project I just started. Just had a test breed to see if I like the checker and omg it's beautiful! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1xg7w

35 minutes ago, Syiren said:

lmao! That's awesome. 😂

Speaking of eggs, I am in love with this new project I just started. Just had a test breed to see if I like the checker and omg it's beautiful! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1xg7w

That is so gorgeous. The colors are beautiful together. Well done.

They said there are 40 more new patients in this city. One of sad thing is, it doesn't surprise me anymore.

@Classycal and @StormBirdRising thanks. If you'd like me to breed any for ya, just ask. I keep my scroll hidden, but I'm always happy to help breed stuff for anyone. 

-------------------------

wait... some GameStops will get the remake to sell on the 9th? are some having midnight or even earlier release parties? YES PLEASE!!!