RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

So tired of idiots making things worse :( I cant see my bf till God knows when cuz Jerry and friends thought sPrInG bReAk was more important than everyone’s health. 

Taking an acting class on Zoom sucks, mostly because my room is covered with stuffed animals that I love, but am also a bit embarrassed by.

You can put a background on zoom, including photos! So you need not be embarrassed, a colleague used a teletubby background once! 

haha, damn, I really am going to be in trouble. Took me this long to remember the password I just changed :'D

especially when you have one for each site and you get them all jumbled up. 

In my opinion, posting cat in there is kind of cheating, they are usually assisting part, not main theme XD

why do i open the refrigerator whenever i'm wanting to get something from the freezer??

2 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

In my opinion, posting cat in there is kind of cheating, they are usually assisting part, not main theme XD

What??

I don't care if I'm not grammatically correct. I will still use the term "Struck with a copyright" because its easy and it makes sense when used in a sentence. 

8 hours ago, Classycal said:

What??

I have totally cheated by posting pics with cats before :D

8 hours ago, trystan said:

why do i open the refrigerator whenever i'm wanting to get something from the freezer??

and why do I try to put the ice cream back in the fridge when I’m supposed to put it in the freezer?

12 hours ago, Classycal said:

What??

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I have totally cheated by posting pics with cats before :D

XD

Urgh. I have to go out of the house today.

5 hours ago, AmaNoGawa said:

and why do I try to put the ice cream back in the fridge when I’m supposed to put it in the freezer?

that's one of the things i tried last night, actually.... XD 

Now I remember why I don't like raising Siyats! It is killing me not to incubate this egg! I incubate absolutely everything else.

16 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Now I remember why I don't like raising Siyats!

it's the waiting that i hate for the purple ones!

I'd be happy to have a few.  I have one and didn't know at that time not to incubate.  

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

it's the waiting that i hate for the purple ones!

Yep! The purples are the worst. This one needs to be blue, which is a little easier, but still takes too long for my impatient expectations that everything will hatch in 2 days! XD

25 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yep! The purples are the worst.

it's why i only have one of them!

I still struggle with the dang fire gems. only ones I memorized were the blue ones.

34 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I still struggle with the dang fire gems. only ones I memorized were the blue ones.

There's a schedule that helps you, linked in my sig, created by pinkgothic.

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There's a schedule that helps you, linked in my sig, created by pinkgothic.

ooh that's helpful for me too, since i still need a second emerald one.... thanks!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

ooh that's helpful for me too, since i still need a second emerald one.... thanks!

Oh, yeah that's very helpful.  I don't think I have any of them though.  

1 minute ago, Classycal said:

I don't think I have any of them though. 

i can breed 3 of my Fire Gems in 4 days - send me a PM which color Fire Gem you want, and i'll see if i can breed you a 2G one? (might not be PB, but both parents will be CB)