RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I know I should be somewhere else right now, instead of sitting at home. But I dislike that person anyway so I don't care. I've got nothing to say to them.

lol. I'm not brave because I took care of that stink bug. Those things got NUTHIN' on Florida roaches. woof.

I lived in Puerto Rico.  They've got those monster roaches, too.  

I've been gone for a year. So many cool dragons that were released since christmas 2018 that I need to collect.

I haven't slept well since Sunday because I'm tripping on anti-convulsants, my thyroid isn't firing on all cylinders, and my anxiety is flaring up, but I'm in looooooove. :wub: I never believed in that cliche that you meet your soulmate at college, but I do now.

not enough hours in the day to sleep as much as I want to

Days need to go by faster. I want that remake! Demo is GLORIOUS!!!

What's MHA?  Sometimes RL stinks, doesn't it?

My aunt-in-law is in quarantine. It's not far story anymore.

Edited by sh20000sh

I know why they call them wisdom teeth. Because when they don't grow in right they really freaking SMART! >~<;

I'm currently high on Synthroid, Flonase, and Trileptal, and I'm doing a scene in class in two hours while the guy I'm falling for watches. Wish me luck, lmfao.

Good luck!  I don't think you can get high on Flonase and Synthroid - maybe Trileptal.  

It was a joke, but thanks.

If they close the campus of my college, I won't get anywhere with this guy for two weeks, unless he checks his Insta. Uuuuuugh...

i hope my daughter is able to go back to college after spring break this week....

and i hope i magically get more money from...i have no idea where... i got a speeding ticket and my poor credit card is not happy about that... (neither is my bank account. *sigh*)