RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You didn't reject each other! You don't know how happy that makes me! biggrin.gif

Now, I know what your personality will be, you're a sweetheart, now comes writing the description.

Time to put my thinking cap on.

10 days and the worst will be over :l

Just hold out one more month, and then you can have a mental breakdown. But you just can't afford it yet :l

I wish I could figure out what is going on with my rental and other bills. It would be so nice. It would lso lessen the stress and make my stomach and GI Tract act in a better way.

I have to figure out how to stretch the money further. Birthday present needed for Thursday and Cupcakes and birthday cake both for Thursday. Great! Hope I figure it out so I don't disappoint the birthday boy.

Need to get back on track and catch back up with paperwork. Ugh!

*mumbling*

I don't know what to do! D:

Also....please stop smoking when you use my computer. My mouse smells like cigarettes now, and it makes my hand smell like that for ages. I even put a sign on my computer clearly stating "DO NOT SMOKE AT MY COMPUTER". This is disgusting.

I wish I could have had more Mac and Cheese. I'm still kind of hungry... oh well.

I can't believe that Jolteon was stuck on my dead pokewalker for two years.

I don't need much in life. I just want to have enough money to get all the fancomics I've bought translated.

...Especially those R-18 ones. Especially-especially those.

...This censorkip.gif ing game has ruined me. I've dropped so much money on things I can't understand, between importing a freakin' CE of the JP release and the fancomics and now the freakin' magazines...

Edited by KageSora

*sigh* i'm so bored....i should be doing my hw assignment.....i need more free time in my life........

Sweetness is required, but none is to be found...

~~~~

Gah... Generic sounds are a massive pain translating... I have no idea how to take the translation and fit it into this page, there's a different number of bits of dialog compared to speech bubbles...

Edited by KageSora

Gah! It's Purple! *huggles it* wub.gif

I hope this doesn't take too long... I know it hasn't even been a full 24 hours, but still. Something really has to be done... I don't want to wait any longer for it!

Oh come on, I wish I had thought of that response when we were actually talking... Now that it's all over, I just had to think of the perfect response to your crap? Grr. dry.gif

AHfijaewghgewagejkag

Why do they all have to look similar? D:

Why is it every time I look up more info on the series the more I fall in love with it? The more respect I have for two characters and the more I admire them? Zack, Cloud, just, URGH! Damn you guys are awesome.

Why are the airplanes making so much noise this morning? I almost jumped out of bed this morning when I heard the first one. It sounded like it was headed right for the house! Yeah, I know we just live about a mile from the airport, but we usually don't hear them like this! Is it the cloud cover? But it has been cloudy before and not this noisy. Have they changed the flight pattern? Why?

Sometimes I think about how I've been on this site for over 4 years and I just get a lil overwhelmed like

That's 1/4 of my life

Sorry you guys had to deal with me when I was 11. and 12. and 13. and 14. and 15. To be continued when I turn 16 in 2 months heh

Edited by glamoursea2

Well. I guess it's better trying to study here even if I can hear the professors' band playing in the courtyard. Better than loud Skyping about a MMORPG.

I am so tired........also need to remember to go and stick my egg in the ER; only 3 hours left (and I'm not even going for an ND; just not enough time ;A; )

Sometimes I almost wish I had irl friends. Almost.

...Editing scanlations can be hazardous to your health...

Lloyd I love you but I want to punch you for hurting Richter like that

~~~

asdifgasdhf

i just said that i just said it i did it i said that

if this is really one of the times when she's perfecly in sync with my mind she'll understand what i meant

i dont know if i want her to or if i don't want her to

okay i dont think she did and im suddenly glad

~~~~~

no... No Aster, please... Don't make that face, while saying those words... Oh god my heart... This censorkip.gif ing manga will be the death of me, I swear...

Edited by KageSora

Really feel like doing my makeup but I have nowhere to go

Such first world problems :/

...Why do I get my best ideas listening to songs like this...?

oh my god song get out of my head. A FRIEND OF THE DEVIL IS A FRIEND OF MIIInnne~

no no no get out of my head. Wow I should fix my eyeliner.

... Urgh...

NO. STOP BEING ALL SAD AND STUFF, YOU'LL MAKE IT AWKWARD. LISTEN TO THE MUSIC.