RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What even is this show? Is it really this bad or is it just the dub that's horrible?

...HOW did I never realize how laughably bad it was? I mean I always knew it wasn't on the level of the other seasons, but holy crud this is a joke how did I never notice.

Dat feeling when everything just falls perfectly into place and all makes sense and I feel like I can see and understand everything in the world.

I wish I had a real summer break...light schoolwork is okay and all, but...yeah.

I OWN A PHONE NOW! MY VERY FIRST PHONE!

I've been reading too much today...oh, wait. THERE'S NO SUCH THING!

ow my HEAD stop hurting what's wrong with me today

I don't want to go to school tomorrow and that's saying a lot since we have chemistry but I just don't feel like doing anything at all -___-

plus this comment section just ruined my mood. I hate my country so much. just ugh /falls over

I need to work on this now... it's finals week... man I'm terrible.

OH GOSH IT'S FINALLY GONE *dances around*

oh wait *knocks on wood*

*keeps dancing* yay no more headache

I hate migraines. Go 'way, I'm tired of dealing with you. You've been torturing my head for the en-TIRE weekend. Wish I could just bash my head into a wall and make it go away.

ohgod I hate coming back from hiatus on this site because I always miss out on so many things

I don't even know what breeds have been released since I was more active on here. Hopefully I don't have that many to catch up on...

So.... They're going to basically ignore my attempts at communication.

Well okay then. I guess I'm not getting what I ordered, nor am I getting my money back.

Screw you, I could seriously use that money if you're not gonna give me my damn product...

That forced five hour nap I took yesterday totally threw off my sleep schedule. Go to bed at 8 with a migraine, wake up at 1 am, stay up wide awake until 6 or 7 go back to bed because I was tired, wake back up at 10:30 and then now I'm still wide awake. Oyi~ Migraines suck to no end. Knock on wood I think its gone...for now anyway.

Please stay away this time? pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Too many obligations to people who aren't me, not enough time to actually not be stressed to hell and back.

Ok so my classmate brought a lovely tiny bismuth crystal to school today and I'm so jealous I might be turning green o______o She just happened to have it lying around too dear god

If my phone asks me for my freaking voicemail password one more time, I will scream. I don't know it, and why do I need a password for my voicemail anyway? Just shut up, stupid phone.

So yeah, I was hoping for around five different emails today. I get one, from a guy I emailed aeons ago, telling me to do what I've already done :l Just reply, it saves me so much more time. I can't freaking plan my summer otherwise :L And another, but that was all wishy washy and said nothing.

And btw, it is rude to phone my house in the middle of the day if I have specifically asked you not too. Seriously. And when you say you'll phone at 3:10, don't phone at 3. I'm still rushing in the house to take your call at this time.

And I have to email my volunteer work yet again and ask them to change the dates. I feel awful, but... I don't have a choice. At this point, I have about a week of free summer, and that's been taken up by the project, the Silver and Gold CREST Awards and of course my freaking personal statement -.-

And of course, one exam done. Essay based subject, which I cannot do. Now I just need to sort out the maths, and get over my fear of the physics papers :L And I can't keep avoiding everything forever.

My phone's officially dying now. I can get a new one, definitely, but one more year... :l Just one more year, I can do this.

My room is a tip, and stinks of pizza. God I'm eating this junk so much. All I need to do is get through the next 2 weeks, and it will be so much easier. Uurgh.

Life in general is stressing me out. One month, and it'll be over, or at least the exams will. Then I can go swot up for extra curricular, and then finally start crying over my revision for next year. Can't wait for uni :l

I don't have enough Sweetlings and I'm hungry.

Not sure how to feel about this...

Kipz, I hate being so indecisive. :c