RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ok so I'm listening to Wish I Had An Angel by Nightwish, and the lyrics clearly say "your Virgin Mary undone", so why do I keep hearing "your word to marry your dog"?! xd.png

omfg people, what do i need to do to get more opinions here? why does this always have to be like pulling teeth?

Aaaand I feel sick again. T-T

I think I might have a bit of a bug. Nice way to start the week.

I have nothing to do today but I still feel so stressed. I'm not used to not having tons of homework to worry about. And there are only like 11 days of school left so there's really not much required of me for a while. But still. Stress. What the heck brain

I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR FIVE MINUTES

JUST GET ALONG WITH DRAGON CAVE FOR ONCE, DOORSTOP

I'll stop calling you doorstop if you work... Thank you I guess? You kind of work now...

Come to the Dark Side! We have Cherry pie here.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Nah was only kidding with last part, stay on the good side, so more pie is left for us!

Dealing with a Yandere, hm...? Well, this isn't what I pictured myself doing. It's easier than I thought it would be, though-

Tfw you really like sludge metal and doom metal and stoner rock and depressive black metal and cold wave and goth rock and goth metal and metal metal metal sad music and you're already sad and can't find anything happy so you're listening to power metal and it's really cheesy.

Hmm...hmmmmm......hmmmmmmmmmm.........

If I get that one, will it work with Windows 8? I can't seem to find any more info...which makes me wonder...need to do more research...

I hope she's okay- She stopped replying- She didn't fall asleep, did she?! That's not good- What if she has a concussion?! What if that ~Censor evasion removed~ used chloroform on her?! Is everything alright over there?!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

If only dogs had the common sense to, you know, not eat 4 oz of baker's chocolate.

It would have saved her a near-death trip to the vet and us $500. -_- But at least she's ok

Wish the font of the descriptions was different...idk why it's so hard for me to read. The letters are so spaced out and wide. Maybe I've just been reading too many descriptions

Edited by glamoursea2

AHFWEJHAEDAJNGEKSLHAF-

I need to practice. Can't wait for my stuff to arrive. Hope it helps. T-T

At least I got a bit of time to draw today. Haven't had time for months.

...I wish I had money for an actual computer chair...not a dining room chair...this thing kills my spine...

But more importantly, I need a new laptop for the fall semester...ugh...how will I even....

The trees that whisper in the evening~ Carried away by a moonlight shadow~

Okay. Get out of my head. No, I don't want that song, either. Okay. Fine.

CARRION WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CARRION THE CROW?! KING, WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING HER?!

You two are gonna get in trouble for taking a feather off Carrion...