RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The ninja rubber duck needs several hugs and He-Man right now. Since there is no available hug partner I'll snuggle my cat and watch He-Man by myself.

I'm going to try. I'm really going to go full tryhard mode. I need to get better at this. Unfortunately, I can't try again until Monday. :c

BUT I can still learn. I can try to pick up tips n' tricks. Still so much to think about.

So hungry. I wish there was something to snack on. dry.gif Too much brain-storming. My brain hurts. I don't want to think anymore tonight.

I just don't understand it. You have three ground-based enemies and an aerial enemy.

Your unit is fully capable of handling aerial AND land combat and incredibly easy transitions between the two.

Why the censorkip.gif would you insist on sticking on the ground instead of taking to the skies immediately??? It would give you a major advantage. Or at the very least keep you out of pounding distance. >_>

Also why would you start the fight with your most powerful weapon, when activating that extends your combat time even if you've already sustained damage? Why not start the fight, call it in, and then strike from the skies?

This is painful to watch, as usual.

"Oh, I have to come up with a plan!"

HOW MUCH THINKING DOES "GET OUT OF RANGE OF THEIR CLOSE-COMBAT MOVES AND TO WHERE I WILL HAVE MORE ROOM TO DODGE RANGED WEAPONS?!?!

I really don't get how "run away to avoid more damage" is so hard to come up with.

Edited by KageSora

I can't believe I agreed to that.

I really... Just... Hope that somebody else is better than me... Because oh god I don't think I can do it...

I'm so glad you are grateful for the gift that TJ is giving us. So sorry that he actually has a life so that he's "finally doing something".

sometimes it is so hard to be my mother's teenage daughter like why doesn't she realize i'll never be a girly doll for her to dress up why does she find me repulsive because i don't shave my legs everyday why does she have to be so rude to me because i like wearing my brother's t-shirts

i'm still a girl i like doing my makeup and being a girl but i also just kinda want to wear what's comfortable and what i feel nice in and she is not ok with it apparently

also cramps ow

and i'm getting dragged along to walk all day in this florida heat. why

at least i don't have any homework

Being at school is plenty of social contact for me, I don't want to be near anyone for atleast a few days. Isolation helps calm me down.

Why did I decide to do allotropes this way

stupid CARBON

My wrist... Did I like pull a muscle in it or something? Either way, it hurts >.<

This shouldn't take so long... God darn it, it's polite to respond... Has she even been on? Me and my friend have to resort to our second plan now and this is not the easiest thing to do. dry.gif

I wish I could just figure out how my best friend feels about me without having to ask her straight out D: She's so sweet and cute but it's so hard to read her and I don't even know her sexuality and arghhhhhhhh v.v

Wait- What?!

But- But she and I are just friends--

Why does everyone want me to marry her now--?!

She's not even old enough yet- Stahp-

What do you mean it's cuter than SuFin?!

... My doctor recommended you call WIC because they think that you're starving me because you're poor? Hahahaha no you're just starving me because you can.

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute. You actually PAID me?! blink.gif

I am never going to get my money back, am I? You just keep spending money on things you don't need. Meanwhile, I'm broke. ._.

noooooo, don't, stop suggesting horrible things. i know you're joking, but it isn't particularly funny

Uh nuuuuu, it's back.

Not sure if disappointed, or...I dunno. It's amusing to say the least. >.>